User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jul 2006, 19:17   #51
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Overkill with Negative Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Hello, I am Nodrog and I am a twat.
I've negrepped you quite a lot recently, but only because you are a consistently appalling poster. This was the most recent one of your posts that I repped and if you think it was unjustified then I'm not sure what to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
It's a popularity contest IMO.
Well yeah, but popularity is largely determined by post quality. There are people I negrep quite often and yes, this is because I dislike them, but the reason I dislike them is because most of their posts are shit. Youve got the direction of casuality the wrong way round.

I admit that there are people who will irrationally negrep posts by people they dont like regardless of whether the posts themselves are actually bad, but then Yahwe is a special case and not really representative of how most people use the system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Apart from that I see there is an ´inner circle´ here of people who would NEVER negrep eachother even if the post was as shit as my shit is on a sunday morning after drinking a bottle of strongbow whilst eating 2 kebabs the night before. That is just as bad, you know.
This is sort of true, but let's look a bit deeper. Rememer that once youve neg repped someone, you arent able to rep them again for a few days. Now, lets say that Dante or JBG posts something shit; will I neg rep them for it? Well I might try, but most times I'll end up getting the "You must spread more reputation around" screen, because I'll probably have posrepped the recently for one of their good posts. If 90% of your posts are good and 10% are shit, theres less chance of getting neg repped for a shit post because most people are going to use up their reps pos repping your good posts. I'ts very rare that I'll neg rep someone like JBG for this very reason (although I did neg him a few weeks ago for a particularly bad series of posts). There's no 'inner circle' though, youre just making that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Hmm yes maybe I am again overly overreacting - but there is a certain core of truth in there. I´m certain there´s a ´club´ that is more lenient towards eachother, if not harsher to people outside.
Even taking the above into account, I'm less likely to try and negrep someone if they are normally a good poster; it would take an exceptionally shit post for me to try and negrep someone like Dante for instance. I dont think this is a bad thing though.

edit: Most of my neg reps arent for 'bad posts' as such (unless they are extremely bad, like these ones). Normally I negrep people for trying to shit up threads by either having offtopic conversations that noone else cares about, or posting stupid one line comments that add nothing (Ive negrepped at least 5 people in most recent Deffeh threads for this reason).

Last edited by Nodrog; 7 Jul 2006 at 19:34.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 19:36   #52
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
There's no 'inner circle' though, youre just making that up.
Of course there is an inner circle. A lot of you have bloody met eachother. Some of you are friends. Lacking that, you hang out on irc together. All those builds bonds way beyond any forum-communication.. and, you actuallly have faces to put on most the names. which helps a lot when trying to keep people apart ..

So, the clique might not be clearly defined, but it's still a thing seperating most the UK posters here from the rest. Not that this is a bad thing though, atleast in my opinion, it's just the way it is.
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 19:39   #53
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only "inner circle" is the "inner circle of good posters".

If you aren't in it, then you aren't a good poster
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 19:45   #54
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Of course there is an inner circle. A lot of you have bloody met eachother. Some of you are friends. Lacking that, you hang out on irc together. All those builds bonds way beyond any forum-communication.. and, you actuallly have faces to put on most the names. which helps a lot when trying to keep people apart ..
There's an inner clique of people who are awesome, but that probably affects repping significantly less than you think. Dante isnt part of the IRC crew but hes still one of the best posters here. Jakiri was the doyen of internet chatrooms at around the same time I was hounding him in pretty much every thread for being the worst poster in the history of the universe. Yahwe and I have recently just been neg repping each other back and forwards, and Dace has only ever gave me bad reps since the system was implemented.

Being good at IRC doesnt necessarily make you good at posting on internet forums, as several have demonstrated quite conclusively. Perhaps some people will be reluctant to negrep their friends, but thats why having an anonymous system is a good idea (although I wish there was a proper way to 'sign' your reps when you didnt want them to be anonymous, to prevent people impersonating others).
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 20:20   #55
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
There's an inner clique of people who are awesome, but that probably affects repping significantly less than you think.[...]
Sorry, I think you're arguing against someone else. I have no opinion on what affects repping, nor am I planning on formulating one.

I simply responded to the fact that you denied there being an inner circle / clique, which I still hold is true and you're not really arguing against. As you highlight, it's not thightly knit, it's not static, but common language, common'ish background and having bloody met eachother will make a difference, no matter how much you pretend it doesn't.

[edit]Urg, Sorry for keeping this thread going![/edit]
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 20:43   #56
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
The only "inner circle" is the "inner circle of good posters".

If you aren't in it, then you aren't a good poster

You are only partly right in this. A good poster is defined by different standards. No offence, but as good as Nod´s post may be, I find them of very low entertainment value. Although Yahwe, thanks to the fact he is schooled and gets to piss on people in his own language, makes very eloquent posts, they often irritate me for their stance and topic.
Today I saw a quazokrouge post that made me smile, and this being rare I congratulated him. This gave me negrep. While I was entertained, it seems to be more important to ´be one with the in-crowd´ and piss on his head. I really, really do not understand that. At all.
And apart from all that, it´s a stab in the back. It is much more valiant to say something in someones face, or in this particular media, in the thread. Even more so if you disagree.

Maybe Nod, the way YOU use the system is very okay and all that, but I am at the other end of the stick.

edit: This inner circle thing is not to be taken too serious on the one side, I was just looking for a name or term to use. On the other hand, I can not help but think that because of this ´thing´ existing some people get a less than fair chance to say their say. I could sya the exact same thing as, say, Dace, and be booed away, while he would get a pat on the shoulder. This is nothing to cry over, it just is.
I sometimes think, what if I would catch a plane to London and show up on some meet; but you´d probably not even talk to me because of who the lot thinks I am.

Last edited by xtrasyn; 7 Jul 2006 at 20:59.
xtrasyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 21:47   #57
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I got all my green blobs beacause I pretended I did not care about rep. Cunning, eh?

ps GD comeback is good, Keizari!
I think, Snurx, that I would do best just to crawl back to the hole I came from as quickly as possible.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 23:15   #58
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If you get neg repped, chances are its nodrog or yahwe, but then chances are you wouldn't care anyway so its a null point.
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 23:35   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Nod made basically the same points as me, obviously we both received the same clique memo

[edit]

I wonder how much longer I can run that kind of comment into the ground.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 00:53   #60
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Dace has only ever gave me bad reps since the system was implemented.

Actually i've pos-repped you once and neg-repped you twice.
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 01:31   #61
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is a truly fascinating thread and GD certainly needs more discussions of the calibre
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 01:59   #62
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Being good at IRC doesnt necessarily make you good at posting on internet forums, as several have demonstrated quite conclusively.
A case in example here ;o
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 10:19   #63
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
A case in example here ;o
Oh please, you're not that bad.
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 19:13   #64
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
How is it that some people post fairly offensive and really offensive messages and have loads of positive reputation, yet others that post nothing more than a simple thought and get negative rep.
The rep system is just a conformity indicator. Make a post that most people agree with it may get pos-repped, even if it is poorly written and full of grammatical errors. Make a post that goes against popular opinion and it will be neg-repped with no mercy, even if it is grammatically perfect, well written and well thought out. Most people on this board have no respect for opinions that don't mirror their own and use the rep system to express their displeasure anonymously.

Be glad to be an individual, rather than a sheep following the GD shepherd. You have something to add to a discussion rather than just reposting what has been said already to earn you a green blob for toeing the line.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 19:57   #65
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Rozenski
The rep system is just a conformity indicator. Make a post that most people agree with it may get pos-repped, even if it is poorly written and full of grammatical errors. Make a post that goes against popular opinion and it will be neg-repped with no mercy, even if it is grammatically perfect, well written and well thought out. Most people on this board have no respect for opinions that don't mirror their own and use the rep system to express their displeasure anonymously.

Be glad to be an individual, rather than a sheep following the GD shepherd. You have something to add to a discussion rather than just reposting what has been said already to earn you a green blob for toeing the line.
You will probably get a lot of "No, thats not true" comments but the reality is just what you have written here. Lets see what the "Inner Circle, collective, clique, brotherhood, group of friends, cohorts, gang, horde, mafia, troupe, cronies, fellowship, ensemble, syndicate, menagerie" has to say.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13

Last edited by Travler; 8 Jul 2006 at 21:38.
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 20:00   #66
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I only pos rep other communists.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 20:13   #67
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I only pos rep people who have exactly 3 vowels in their nickname.
Except on tuesdays.
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 20:48   #68
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I know that this happens and disagree with using the rep system to comment on someone's opinions in the first instance; that's what the thread is for. There're limits of course. If you post something that's designed to be inflammatory without any reasonable basis or groundwork having been done, then you deserve negrep. If you put forward a controversial point of view with some relevant backing and you'd put some thought into what you had written then negrep regarding your viewpoint alone seems redundant and dismissive and I disagree with it.

Bear in mind that this is merely my opinion of how the rep system should be used. I know others use it differently, I can remember vaguely at least one example of the rep system being used to comment on someone's viewpoint instead of the quality of the expression of that viewpoint. I disagree with it, but it happens.

This idea that there's a Da Vinci Code-esque 'inner circle' that hates you and loves itself is starting to get dull and indicates a staggering emotional response to getting rep on behalf of those complaining.

Here's a tip; if you get pos-rep for something, then great. Sure it'd be nice if the person repping had the time to give you a proper reason (I try but don't always manage with posrep), but it's not strictly necessary to give you that feeling of elation you've been lacking. If you get useless negrep, that is negrep with no comment or just an insult, then ignore it and stop giving a shit about your rep score. I'll be damned if I'm going to alter my post style if a post I make gets a comment like 'faggot' (as he awaits the deluge), no matter who it's from.

Useless or insulting rep is annoying and in no-way constructive and those who do it (and I bet a fair few top-50 posters have been guilty of it, more to the pity) diminish the worth of the rep system as a tool to give feedback on post quality. But I doubt that the majority of rep given is
  • From the top 50 posters AND
  • Given to those outside the top 50 posters AND
  • Is given because the target isn't towing whatever GD party line you believe exists

Could you (those Dan Brown addicts of the thread) post, for example, the posts that correspond to the last three negreps you received, with the associated comment? I'd be genuinely interested to see whether my faith in GD's 'old school' has been misplaced.

Last edited by pablissimo; 8 Jul 2006 at 20:55.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 00:27   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You will probably get a lot of "No, thats not true" comments but the reality is just what you have written here. Lets see what the "Inner Circle, collective, clique, brotherhood, group of friends, cohorts, gang, horde, mafia, troupe, cronies, fellowship, ensemble, syndicate, menagerie" has to say.
You are too bitter and need a hug.

:e-hug:

Have a good night!
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 00:28   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Make a post that goes against popular opinion and it will be neg-repped with no mercy
Posting mockery because the supposed members of this "inner circle" have wildly differing opinions on a great number of things.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 00:34   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Posting mockery because the supposed members of this "inner circle" have wildly differing opinions on a great number of things.
I always feel a little bit warmer inside when yet another fallacy crops up on GD.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 01:18   #72
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
But I doubt that the majority of rep given is
  • From the top 50 posters AND
  • Given to those outside the top 50 posters AND
  • Is given because the target isn't towing whatever GD party line you believe exists
Hot damn who dragged Dan Brown into this?

Anyway I will give you Quazok, Travler and a guy I don´t know but who was the guy who went to ´Pirates` in my movie review thread. If I read your criteria right they comply to your rules. Maybe they are socalled shit posters (according to?), but anyway.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 01:24   #73
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

There ain't no inner circle. There are certain views that don't get you much sympathy, no matter how you express them. Some people are a bit spiteful, others are perfectly friendly. It's the way of the world, folks.
However, I'm not sure that those with higher rep should really be able to mete out proportionately more 'potent' reps. I do think anonymity should go.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 01:31   #74
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I only pos rep other communists.
So much for social equality
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 01:50   #75
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
If you get useless negrep, that is negrep with no comment or just an insult, then ignore it and stop giving a shit about your rep score. I'll be damned if I'm going to alter my post style if a post I make gets a comment like 'faggot' (as he awaits the deluge), no matter who it's from.

Useless or insulting rep is annoying and in no-way constructive and those who do it (and I bet a fair few top-50 posters have been guilty of it, more to the pity) diminish the worth of the rep system as a tool to give feedback on post quality.
I think that the insulting rep or gimick statements are useless in terms of rep.

Where I work there is a database program that is constantly updated. Plus you have the oportunity to send a comment to the database administrators any time you use the database. Monthly they send out surveys to monitor the effectiveness of the database. My biggest problem is that they are constantly removing information in order to add new information. As a result I usually report an experience less satisfying than the month before. There is also a rule that if you have a complaint you also need to offer a suggestion as to how to correct the problem or situation you are complaining about.

I think rep should be used to let people know when they have made a good post or a valid point. Here are a couple of examples I have received with out constructive critizism:

Overkill with Negative... 7 Jul 2006 04:45 go go gadget neg rep
Neg Rep 29 Jun 2006 22:26 and you get even more for whining about it

Unread 9 Jul 2006, 01:53   #76
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

And now you do start whining about it!

But ehhm seriously I don´t understand your point.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 02:06   #77
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I always feel a little bit warmer inside when yet another fallacy crops up on GD.

This is a very good site...but of course the people in group 2 are going to say this only adds merit to there argument.
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:02   #78
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

I got 1 neg rep that wiped out 4 positive ones. Some peoples opinions are worth much more than others in terms of positive or negative rep. The truth and I do believe it is that the more powerfull reppers tend to rep each other mostly in the positive even if they do not colude to do so.

Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:05   #79
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I think that most of the more "powerfull" ones are people like leshy, who generally speaking is quite agreeable, so probably pos reps most everyone. Not everyone is as mean (even if often right) as yahwe.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:10   #80
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

theres 1-X too which has quite a lot of rep altering power.
Yahwe did at one point i think , no idea if it is as strong as it once was tho.
plus the notion of an inner circle is nonsense, im pretty much disliked by most of the supposed members of it, and yet im not in the red or with very few green dots. The bulk of my pos rep comes from AD and Programming & Discussion +Tech Support.

in addition - one neg rep is not as strong as a pos rep from the same person, i believe unless - jammyjim has changed the system. in order to remain in the red for prolonged periods you generally have to be a -really- bad poster or really really disliked.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:20   #81
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
I think that most of the more "powerfull" ones are people like leshy, who generally speaking is quite agreeable, so probably pos reps most everyone. Not everyone is as mean (even if often right) as yahwe.
I am someone who argued against the rep system being implemented.

To be frank I never saw what it had to offer GD. As it stands now everyone that is not retarded has 11 green blobs, and some who are.

What I think now is that talking about neg rep is incredibly boring and stupid. I am (if anyone is interested) the most neg rep'd person on GD. Who gives a shit?

Threads like this are appalling. They are divisive. They cause petty feuds to boil up. They do not help GD. We all joined this forum and stayed here because we have things to discuss and because we are interested in hearing from alternative viewpoints. We need threads about ideas not complaining ****tards who've never contributed complaining about some numbers on their 'user CP' page.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:22   #82
Nodrog

Quote:
I got 1 neg rep that wiped out 4 positive ones. Some peoples opinions are worth much more than others in terms of positive or negative rep. The truth and I do believe it is that the more powerfull reppers tend to rep each other mostly in the positive even if they do not colude to do so.
Can you please a few minutes to think about what youre writing before you talk about a conspiracy? People who have a high amount of repping power do so because they have a high amount of reputation. People have a high amount of repuation because they get repped a lot, which means they probably make a lot of good posts. So yes, of course the most powerful reppers are generally more likely to rep each other in the positive than the negative. People are powerful reppers because most other posters are repping them.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:28   #83
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

To be frank I never saw what it had to offer GD. As it stands now everyone that is not retarded has 11 green blobs, and some who are.

What I think now is that talking about neg rep is incredibly boring and stupid. I am (if anyone is interested) the most neg rep'd person on GD. Who gives a shit?
The reputation system is a good idea because it allows people to give others feedback without every thread having about twenty "lol gud 1" posts. The numerical score isnt particularly important - all that really matters is that its easy to leave private comments on posts. We could get rid of the 'reputation score' idea altogether, except that I think the current system makes people more likely to leave feedback, since you know that when you rep someone it actually counts for something (even if it's just changing numbers in a database).

Quote:
I am (if anyone is interested) the most neg rep'd person on GD. Who gives a shit?
You apparently, given your petty retalitory reps everytime someone neg reps one of your posts.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:38   #84
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The most negrepped person is my Gimmick called suprisingly enough "Gimmick" no one will ever be able to beat her neg rep points.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:39   #85
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

only because jammyjim got carried away with the -ve sign and the 9's when editing its rep...
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:50   #86
pig
1up on you

It was jonny he was drunk, drunk I tell thee!
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:53   #87
Phil^
Insomniac

jonny is always drunk tho , thats not an excuse :P
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 04:01   #88
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

This idea is going to be mocked and ridiculed.

What if the repping system had a "Bash Limit" similar to the one used in PA. That way the most powerful neg reppers could not eliminate the positive reps of reppers with less reputation power.

This might encourage more people to post on the forums and GD in particular knowing that they had a fair chance to post their ideas and opinions instead of just getting pounded on by overzealous forum users.

Since it works for PA maybe it can work here also.

Unread 9 Jul 2006, 04:12   #89
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Threads like this are appalling. They are divisive. They cause petty feuds to boil up. They do not help GD. We all joined this forum and stayed here because we have things to discuss and because we are interested in hearing from alternative viewpoints. We need threads about ideas not complaining ****tards who've never contributed complaining about some numbers on their 'user CP' page.
The unfortunate truth is that, like the Earth and the Universe, GD isn't the center of pirate.planetarion.com and as JJ and others have said, the rep system seems to work everywhere else, just not here.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 04:19   #90
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
The unfortunate truth is that, like the Earth and the Universe, GD isn't the center of pirate.planetarion.com and as JJ and others have said, the rep system seems to work everywhere else, just not here.

you must understand that you and i enjoy a disparity of thought. for me there is only GD. I never wanted the rep system for GD.

If in time this space game dies then i and others will carry on GD.

the other forums do not concern me
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 04:36   #91
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
you must understand that you and i enjoy a disparity of thought. for me there is only GD. I never wanted the rep system for GD.

If in time this space game dies then i and others will carry on GD.

the other forums do not concern me
All fine and dandy
But Do Forum only users buy credits to keep the server running?
The truth is the game players that keep the server going.

(Btw I am in no way implying that Forum only users should pay to use the forums as I am sure some prat will take it the wrong way if I didnt put this bit in...takes my post the wrong way as I have seen done previously before. but remind themselves every so often that the "space game" keeps the wolves away from the front door.)
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 04:45   #92
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
All fine and dandy

(Btw I am in no way implying that Forum only users should pay to use the forums as I am sure some prat will take it the wrong way if I didnt put this bit in...takes my post the wrong way as I have seen done previously before. but remind themselves every so often that the "space game" keeps the wolves away from the front door.)
If we must talk in figures then my cheque book will be my most fervent supporter
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 05:21   #93
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
If we must talk in figures then my cheque book will be my most fervent supporter
If you lived in American you would be a Republican. Are you proposing to remove GD from the PA forums and pay for it yourself?

Unread 9 Jul 2006, 08:47   #94
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
All fine and dandy
Thats true, but if you intended to take over the GD forums because for example "the space game died", paying for it should be the smallest problem. At most 5 Euro a month should easily give you stable and responsive forum hosting with full control.

Hosting services like a forum is dirt cheap nowadays.

Quote:
As it stands now everyone that is not retarded has 11 green blobs, and some who are.
It seems something was changed with the display? It even shows 11 green blobs for me now and i only have slightly above 1500 points.

Last edited by Ramihyn; 9 Jul 2006 at 08:52.
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 11:35   #95
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
What if the repping system had a "Bash Limit" similar to the one used in PA. That way the most powerful neg reppers could not eliminate the positive reps of reppers with less reputation power.
That kind of eliminates the point of reputation, my good chap. This isn't a game, it isn't desireable to create a world for the people with lots of rep and a world for the bottom feeders, particularly as these groups actually interact in the forums, they don't in the game.

You're coming at the rep system from the totally wrong direction. This suggestion seems to have been made with the assumption that "getting lots of rep" is the purpose of the system.

It isn't.

It's supposed to be a system by which users can rate eachothers "value" to the community, in the ways that have been described before in this thread.

If you're receiving lots of neg rep, then that's actively YOUR fault. YOU have done something to deserve it, and there are two obvious candidates - complaining about neg rep (which is fairly pointless at best, because it just brings to peoples attention that you're a bit of an arse) or the fact that within 5 minutes of arriving here you posted one of the most offensive opinions I've ever read.

The "GD Conspiracy" has been, supposedly, going on for years at this point. When Dante arrived on the boards, people who were disliked were complaining about a "GD Clique" which didn't accept newcomers.

Dante is now regarded as part of this clique.

When Toccata and Fugue arrived, people were complaining about a GD Clique which didn't accept newcomers.

T&F is now regarded as part of this clique.

1-X, Proteus, and almost all the other people who have been regarded as "core" or good posters on GD in the last few years were not the ones posting when the first accusations of GD cliquey-ness arose, at least the first accusations once GD because a proper posting community and not just spam about Legion or Fury.

So, if it's so easy to get into, why are there so many complaints? In most cases, it's because they're awful posters, or awful people. This is, to a definite extent, a meritocracy. Claims of a grand conspiracy are unfounded.

As are the claims of "unpopular ideas". Tacitus certainly is one who holds what you would call "unpopular ideas". Yet he was pos repped for his posts.

Why? Because he constructed valid arguments, and didn't strawman and ignore his way through threads, like certain people who shall remain nameless except you who I'm going to name, Travler, have done. When you first arrive, ignoring all valid counterargument, seeming not to actually read what either you or the other people are writing and generally being offensive is hardly the way to get accepted anywhere, not just in places where there is some sort of mysterious list of "permitted topics".
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 12:28   #96
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
This is a very good site...but of course the people in group 2 are going to say this only adds merit to there argument.
That's why it's a fallacy dude, you can't prove it and you can't disprove it so it's a piss poor argument. Amusingly this applies to something else we debate on GD every once in a while!
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 12:35   #97
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Overkill with Negative Rep

The rep system works in so far as the really shit posters have red blobs and the good ones have green blobs. But the half-decent posters who get away with green blobs should have their balls stamped on.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 14:20   #98
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
If you lived in American you would be a Republican.
no I would not be.

this sort of idiotic post is why you are disliked. you can pretend that you are disliked because you are a christian all you want but frankly it is posts like this. presumptuous bollocks.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 14:53   #99
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Nod. Who cares if a post is shit? You think taking away reputation actually helps to improve them? No. Your consistent negging of me hasn't changed me so stop trying to control something you have no control over.

You can use the ignore function so use it. It's your loss at the end of the day.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 15:20   #100
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Overkill with Negative... 9 Jul 2006 15:13 take no shite
Overkill with Negative... 9 Jul 2006 15:05 You are in danger of becoming one of our worst posters. This is wrong. You used to be far better. If neg-rep doesn't tell you something then you are living in denial.
Overkill with Negative... 9 Jul 2006 14:56 whine. whine. whine.
Overkill with Negative... 7 Jul 2006 08:50 this post makes no sense
Overkill with Negative... 7 Jul 2006 02:27
Overkill with Negative... 7 Jul 2006 02:25 you aren't nodrog
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote