User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:53   #51
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Bored]What do you do better than anybody else?

In real life? Making money with minimal effort, all my mates get pretty sick of me picking up a Second Division footballers wage for doing very little, if I had the determination and motivation I think I could make some serious money.

Gaming wise I owned cases ladder with my Star Wars Force Commander exploits for a couple of years, I'm usually shit hot at RTS games like the AOE series, Warhammer any C&C etc. On the console I still have my SNES and Mario Kart and still play against my mate in a best of 5 every week, I can get the jump start every time and can stop the items to get anything i want (85% accurate) and my lap times are normally within a few tenths of the optimum lap time barring a stich up. Also Super Street Fighter 2 on the Megadrive (with 6 button joypads ) I can beat anyone I know with any character.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:59   #52
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Oh and civilisation II. Triumphant on deity
Oh right, those too. Civ II, Alpha, MOO2. I can play those.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:00   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Also I can out-pedant mark.

And tell the difference between butter and i can't believe it's not butter.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:09   #54
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

MOO2, what a game. I was pretty good at that too, and I base this on absolutely nothing. (except that I wtfpwn Antares!)
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:19   #55
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
On the console I still have my SNES and Mario Kart and still play against my mate in a best of 5 every week, I can get the jump start every time and can stop the items to get anything i want (85% accurate)
The chance of getting an item is dependent on your position in the race though, so I don't understand how you can get whichever item you want
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:21   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Leet hax."
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:28   #57
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can sleep with Jonny's mother more than anyone else.

That's quite an achievement
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:29   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I can sleep with Jonny's mother more than anyone else.

That's quite an achievement
Indicative of a financial surplus am i rite?
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:34   #59
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Oh right, those too. Civ II, Alpha, MOO2. I can play those.
I was usually "ok" at Civ, though I haven't played in a while. My friend used to kick my ass though - he got 600%+ on Deity. I'm probably 'average' at strategy games (perhaps below average - I get bored easily) but I've actually found I'm getting better recently. Like with everything else in my life, I blame Planetarion :P
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 14:51   #60
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

I can hold my breath for ten minutes!
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 15:06   #61
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im good at sex

Im good at chatting bollacks about anything

Im good at downing a pint
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 15:16   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Im good at chatting bollacks about anything
Do you mean small talk or do you mean talking about something you have no idea about and sounding like you know exactly what you're talking about? The other day I convinced someone I was the youngest history professor in the history of Trinity College Dublin! However then it turned out she was dull and I had to put up with her inane crap for a good half an hour before the opportunity for freedom arose. I amused myself by slow motion running out the door of the pub and then diving across a table.

Note: Diving on flagstones is not a good idea without a body to break your fall.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 15:35   #63
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Judging people after little time and surprise them with an accurate describtion of their personality (or an explaination of their behavior) within a few sentences.

Also, benchpressing. Potention in my chest is lightyears bigger then other parts of my body.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 15:41   #64
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Crazy Taxi on the dreamcast.
They used to publish high scores in magazines and I was always miles ahead.

Ok, so I may not be good at it now but I once was.

Otherwise, economic exams at Sheffield University...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 15:49   #65
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Otherwise, economic exams at Sheffield University...
Wait, isn't it ste that's the accountant? ****ing hell I'm just going to merge both of your accounts into one.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 16:08   #66
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
do you mean talking about something you have no idea about and sounding like you know exactly what you're talking about? The other day I convinced someone I was the youngest history professor in the history of Trinity College Dublin! However then it turned out she was dull and I had to put up with her inane crap for a good half an hour before the opportunity for freedom arose. I amused myself by slow motion running out the door of the pub and then diving across a table.
Exactly that. I normally do this when Im chatting to women, but the other day I got very very bored. It was 3am in the morning and I caught a taxi. The ride was about 20 minutes because for some reason I had ended up in the south of the city. Anyway this guy started talking to me and I managed to convince him I was a partner in a law firm and proceeded to go on and give him legal advice. The guy charged me a fiver for the taxi as a oppose to a tenner so I was chuffed.

Other examples are when I convince girls that im spanish by calling them whores and mother****ers in spanish and telling them it means they are beautiful. I also throw in a bit of greek for good measure. Basically im just good at lying to women and blokes who want legal advice ;/

Ive probably ruined the taxi drivers life now!
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 16:19   #67
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Wait, isn't it ste that's the accountant? ****ing hell I'm just going to merge both of your accounts into one.
No, I'm the 'Associate in the Audit Department' of Deloitte.
Ste is a management trainee for Balfour Beattie (who incidentally I'm down to audit in October time).
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 16:19   #68
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You'd do well to ruin a taxi driver's life.

I know a few lines of Norwegian that are rather offensive and like you i tell the wonderful girls of Bournemouth that i'm saying something rediculously romantic.

One particular night was extremely amusing when i'd (apparently) taught a girl to say c*nt, proceeded to tell her it meant beautiful and she decided to do her best James Blunt impression by substituting in the obvious.

Probably had to be there though

Nur-ken in die kur-ken (spelt phonetically) comes up quite a bit (courtesy of some dutch people).

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 16:28   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
No, I'm the 'Associate in the Audit Department' of Deloitte.
Ste is a management trainee for Balfour Beattie (who incidentally I'm down to audit in October time).
Close enough, joint account imminent.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 16:35   #70
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Exactly that. I normally do this when Im chatting to women, but the other day I got very very bored. It was 3am in the morning and I caught a taxi. The ride was about 20 minutes because for some reason I had ended up in the south of the city. Anyway this guy started talking to me and I managed to convince him I was a partner in a law firm and proceeded to go on and give him legal advice. The guy charged me a fiver for the taxi as a oppose to a tenner so I was chuffed.
!
You fraudulently misrepresented yourself as a lawyer, gave someone legal advice which you were unqualified to give and which could have possible ramifications for them if they act on it, and then accepted payment for your 'work'?

Wow, you sound like a great person.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 16:52   #71
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
I know a few lines of Norwegian that are rather offensive

du forpulte rumpeknuller!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 19:20   #72
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
You fraudulently misrepresented yourself as a lawyer, gave someone legal advice which you were unqualified to give and which could have possible ramifications for them if they act on it, and then accepted payment for your 'work'?

Wow, you sound like a great person.
I have to pass the time somehow, although my legal advice was probably quite good for a fiver!
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:05   #73
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I have to pass the time somehow, although my legal advice was probably quite good for a fiver!
don't do it again piglet.

It's a crime. In violation of s.16 of the Theft Act 1968. No one is suggesting that you will get caught now, but it is never prudent to make a hobby of breaking the law.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:14   #74
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
It's a crime. In violation of s.16 of the Theft Act 1968. No one is suggesting that you will get caught now, but it is never prudent to make a hobby of breaking the law.
He didn't do it for the purpose of gaining a pecuniary advantage though - it just happened that the taxi driver did it as a goodwill gesture.

I'm not saying you're wrong (you aren't) but it'd be quite hard to have this standing up in court, wouldn't it?
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:25   #75
pig
1up on you

Of course I would never do it again, although I could explain what legal advice I did give.

It was in relation to the taxi driver who was sacked from his last job. He proceded to pay circa £5000 to a solicitor to get him some compensation. There was some cock up on the solicitors part and the case made it to the court but the solicitor cocked it up and did something rather underhanded from what I can make out.

Anyway the guy had no money, he has 3 kids when off in university this september and seemingly has a lot of debt. I told him that im not an expert however if he cant afford getting legal advice he should go and get legal aid. If he wanted some other point of views I told him to head to Birmingham Law School and go to the Law clinic who do drop in sessions and give legal advice for free (law students innit) My advice to him was to find someone else to represent him, report this solicitor who appeared to rip him off and seek legal advice from other quarters.

Incidentally the taxi company in question are called kellys, the next day the mr singh picked up one of my friends (we use this particular company regurlarly so you can understand they know us) and he proceeded to tell my friend that he went and spoke to another solicitor and managed to get legal aid, this new guy is also going to report this guy who ripped him off and hopefully bring back the compensation case for unfair dismissal.

I would also like to add it was 3am, I was drunk and I was in south birmingham (which is rather traumatising for someone like me who cant stand setting foot across the blues/villa divide) Nevertheless I thought I helped the guy out and from my vague knowledge hopefully did him a favour.

Nevertheless I was a tit for pretending to be a big time lawyer etc (I just wanted to be like Yahwe ;/)
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:32   #76
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've played enough things to a reasonably high level to know that without a ridiculous amount of natural talent and a huge amount of time and energy expended on it I will never be the best in the world at anything

However, I'm pretty shit hot at Street fighter 3: 3S, Tekken 3, and Alpha Centauri plus expansion (transcend on transcend, sexy). If the question was "what could I be 99.9999% certain to beat a random person at, it would be one of those. And go of course, but I'm still only a kyu so I can't really use that.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:33   #77
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
The chance of getting an item is dependent on your position in the race though, so I don't understand how you can get whichever item you want
I thought it was both a case of position and stopping the reel on time.

Last edited by PSH; 16 Jun 2006 at 10:45.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:34   #78
pig
1up on you

Quote:
My two sisters move their bodies left and right when they steer the joystick, as if they're actually in the go-karts. Really..
I do that and I still win!
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:40   #79
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all

Mario kart ds has "retro" tracks and online mode. **** yeah
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 21:50   #80
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Tekken, any of'em; Team-mode, 8 randoms.
Sorry, didn't see this before.

I would destroy you.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 22:06   #81
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Nothing I imagine, but if I had to pick something then either Wipeout 64 (since it wasn't particularly popular as far as I know) or Slime Soccer, a crappy online game I used to play at school.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 23:33   #82
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
or Slime Soccer, a crappy online game I used to play at school.
Oh dear god. Slime bloody soccer, such an annoying game to watch people play that it actually got banned for health reasons.
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 20:36   #83
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Guys, you all chose computer games.