User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Dec 2005, 19:15   #51
Charjerk

Charjerk is infamous around these parts
Re: Interesting and bizarre superstitions and oddball habits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I think T&F is just feeling a bit threatened because you have the potential to replace him as the resident GD loony.
He was a miserable sod,

He must be a really problematic person. I wonder if he attacks black people in the street saying that they are lying they are not black.
Charjerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 19:24   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charjerk
What vote. What are you saying.
Ontology- (triet hoc) - ban the hoc

TINH TU
I thought you said you belonged to the world. As a representative of said world I would like to know which part of you I get

Is 'ban the hoc' how you pronounce it?

Quote:
He was a miserable sod,

He must be a really problematic person. I wonder if he attacks black people in the street saying that they are lying they are not black.
God I hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
But it's an accepted fact Asian men are far better at looking female than their European counterparts.
I assume I am not the only one who has had strange encounters with the ladyboys of Bangkok.... I thought about running away, but I had paid allready, so I did my thing....
I've never been outside the US and Europe. Christ knows what those foreigners are getting up to in their dark holes in the fabric of society.
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 19:32   #53
Charjerk

[quote=JonnyBGood]I thought you said you belonged to the world. As a representative of said world I would like to know which part of you I get

What do you mean by get. I am from Vietnam but it is insignificant. Does it matter. I as a citizen of the whole world. I only tried to have some nice conversations.
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 19:44   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

What do you mean by get. I am from Vietnam but it is insignificant. Does it matter. I as a citizen of the whole world. I only tried to have some nice conversations.
Is this not a nice conversation? I'm quite offended at your dismissal of the value of my company
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 19:53   #55
Charjerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Is this not a nice conversation? I'm quite offended at your dismissal of the value of my company
You people only making fun or verbally attacking. You are not serious. I doubt you respect anybody's views let alone mine now. T&F was sick. You are only after making non-comic comedy yourself. Just tragicomic. I am sorry but I did my best for a normal conversation. Instead you talk about votes and specific bits etc. It is you people crazy.
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 19:55   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

Do you come in blue?
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 19:56   #57
Charjerk

Quote:
Do you come in blue?
I do not understand that question?
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 20:05   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I do not understand that question?
Well if that's your attitude I'm not going to give you the directions to the elixir of life.
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 20:08   #59
Charjerk

Quote:
Well if that's your attitude I'm not going to give you the directions to the elixir of life.
I need no elixir of life. What is it anyway?
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 20:11   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I need no elixir of life. What is it anyway?
I thought you said you studied philosophy? What sort of alchemist are you anyways?
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 20:16   #61
Charjerk

Quote:
I thought you said you studied philosophy? What sort of alchemist are you anyways?
You are still mocking. I do not have to prove you anything.
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 20:25   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I'd like you to prove I'm mocking you.
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 20:29   #63
Charjerk

Quote:
I'd like you to prove I'm mocking you.
You know what you are doing. I do not have to be a part of this. I am not for word games.
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 20:34   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You know what you are doing. I do not have to be a part of this. I am not for word games.
But everyone loves word games. Filthy fun-wrecking marxist
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 20:35   #65
Charjerk

Quote:
But everyone loves word games. Filthy fun-wrecking marxist
Thanks!
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 20:37   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Thanks!
More like tanks am I rite. Like when the soviet union invaded am I rite?
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 23:32   #67
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I rehearse elaborate arguments in my head.
I do this

I then thinks of humorous replies i could make to things, which makes me laugh, and then all the other people on the street wonder why I am laughing. They know not of the crazy conversations that go on inside my head ;(
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 23:34   #68
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I do this

I then thinks of humorous replies i could make to things, which makes me laugh, and then all the other people on the street wonder why I am laughing. They know not of the crazy conversations that go on inside my head ;(
At first I thought you were talking about replies to threads. I planned the reply out in my head, about asking how you managed to get internet and be replying to GD threads on the street, and smiled. I then realised that you were on about converstations and my clever response fell into dust.

email notification ftw
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 01:59   #69
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
A Vietnamese gang-banger once told me in a very aggressive way, "PHUC DAT BICH!!!!"

Do you know what he meant by that?

Oh, and on topic, I make a funny face right after I lock my house door to give me something to remember when I start wondering if ever I left my door unlocked.

Also I stare at my alarm clock for 15 minutes just to make sure I put the right time to wake up the next morning.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 11:37   #70
Charjerk

[quote=demiGOD]A Vietnamese gang-banger once told me in a very aggressive way, "PHUC DAT BICH!!!!"

Do you know what he meant by that?

It is what you get when you speak to wrong kind of people.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 12:00   #71
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Instead of POTW, can we have conversation of the week and give it jointly to JBG and Charjerk?
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 13:44   #72
Charjerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Instead of POTW, can we have conversation of the week and give it jointly to JBG and Charjerk?
What the hell is POTW.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 14:30   #73
Charjerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
It stands for "Post of the Week" Charjerk.

I apologise for being rude yesterday. I was hungover but I think you do need to approach these forums differently. They have a different nature than what you presume, for starters you need to be less defensive. Humour and patience is key, if you can't laugh at yourself then you will not have a good time here. I hope that you are who you say you are, have you even played planetarion?
I understand. Thank you. Yes very good war game.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 15:06   #74
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

before i leave the house, phone in my right pocket, wallet in the jacket, keys in the jackets other pocket, i pod in my ear.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 16:42   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

Is it further proof that someone has OCD when they compulsively explain every single thing about OCD whenever anyone mentions it?
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 17:27   #76
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
before i leave the house, phone in my right pocket, wallet in the jacket, keys in the jackets other pocket, i pod in my ear.

wallet back right
coins/keys back left
phone front right
fags front left
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 17:29   #77
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lighter?

with the fags i presume, this was something of a redundant post now i think about it.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 17:34   #78
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Isn't it funny that we all look at ourselves and think, "Well, it doesn't matter that I'm not very good looking, at least I'm more interesting than him."
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 17:48   #79
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
lighter?

with the fags i presume, this was something of a redundant post now i think about it.
ye with the fags or in my coat jacket
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:03   #80
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I try and avoid using words like ontological unnecessarily because I'm a huge homosexual.
fixed
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:13   #81
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Isn't it funny that we all look at ourselves and think, "Well, it doesn't matter that I'm not very good looking, at least I'm more interesting than him."
I never think that about anything.
I guess that means either a) I'm confident enough in my appearance / not that compeititve
b) never get into a situation where I have a chance to compare myself to potential competition
c) am too boring to be more interesting than anyone.

I'm going for b) or c)
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 21:03   #82
pig
1up on you

I just realised I have a really weird and obsessive habit. I like round numbers, and pairs and stuff. For example

In planetarion I will buy 2500 ships, I cant have 2365 ships it bugs me.

In poker I will bet say 125 so I can go from 2625 chips to 2500 chips.

I dont really like taking a penny when given change and well I just dont like odd numbers and like everything rounded up.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 22:08   #83
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Im with you on the planetarion thing... but never in any other circumstance.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 23:16   #84
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Other than feeling uncomfortable around piles of change that aren't ordered by coin size (not denomination), I don't think I have any crazy in my brains.

Edit: Thinking about it, I get pretty agitated if the contents of my pockets aren't arranged in the proper format. Keys by my left ass cheek, notes by the right, coins in the right pocket, cards in the left. That's just efficiency though, and my desire thereof.