User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2007, 17:24   #1
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Stylez1877 is an unknown quantity at this point
Are these Alliances around anymore?

NoS
Wolfpack
Elysium
HR

Any other oldschool alliances still around? How are they doing?
I've been off about 5 rounds and I'm looking to get back into the mix, wondering if any of my old alliances or friends are around, and who wants me :P
Round 5:The End of Tim3 9:23:9 (NRK)
Round 6: Sekigahari of Malakhi 13:15:6 (Guild)
Round 7: =- Arutha -= The Prince of Krondor 29:17:13 (NoS)
Round 8: Forget..(Adelante/Fang)
Round 9: 5:5:7 1010100101101010 of 101101010110 (NoS)
Stylez1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 17:25   #2
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts
Re: Are these Alliances around anymore?

hm
R U the same Stylez that had been in my galaxy when Grebe GCed ?
HR is around i think. every other one is dead.
VtS and Fury dead aswell (*cheer*)
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 17:29   #3
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

I think so, can't remember in all honesty. Last round I played I think was.. .16 ? then I played 10, and all the rounds before that. what round was it? and yes my irc name is Stylez
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 17:33   #4
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

think so.
if u remember Smokeh, and Grebe, and whoever else was in that gal
it was very early in PA. r4 or 5, or 6 or somesuch... dont htink PA split into races at that time yet. But i do think it was first pay to play round
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 18:36   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I think I remember you. Our dear alliance isn't around anymore, quit PA in r15.
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 18:40   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylez1877
NoS
Wolfpack
Elysium
HR

I've been off about 5 rounds and I'm looking to get back into the mix, wondering if any of my old alliances or friends are around, and who wants me :P
NoS, Wolfpack and Elysium are all gone. HR still exists.
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 20:45   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ely exists in pia
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 21:20   #8
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

There are still some”old” alliances around though.
Guess you still remember the likes of Newdwan, ROCK and F-crew.
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 21:49   #9
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold

You were in that binary galaxy with me
But i quit a while ago.
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 07:24   #10
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylez1877
NoS
Wolfpack
Elysium
HR

Elysium plays ******** now
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 10:36   #11
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

"plays"

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 16:07   #12
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Ah yes, the binary round was very fun..I think we pissed quite a few people off...lol

I might have to have a look at HR, but then again maybe some new alliances contain some of my old friends.
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 19:15   #13
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureviL
You were in that binary galaxy with me
But i quit a while ago.
Who's ya dada HhrrRrrob?

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Đragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 01:33   #14
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Yes HR is the remaining one on that list, New Dawn and us are the only 2 remaining alliances from round 2 to now.

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 01:39   #15
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
Yes HR is the remaining one on that list, New Dawn and us are the only 2 remaining alliances from round 2 to now.

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong
F-Crew.

(but that's it)
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 02:56   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh jesus christ, shut up you faggot. I doubt it was intentional that they forgot you
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 09:40   #17
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Not intentional f-crewers .. i thought u started in 3 or 4 .. thats all.
Bear in mind the number of alliances way back in the day, its quite hard on memory alone.
Do you have a written history ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 18:02   #18
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Join HR stylezy:P

Itll make you sleep better at night!;D

Hi btw
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 13:34   #19
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

Ofc there are several alliances which have been around since the first rounds, and ofc some of us are going to be forgotten (thanks MotoX for remembering us). Point is as you say Stylez, new alliances are just as likely to contain old faces, welcome back
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 22:55   #20
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
VtS and Fury dead aswell (*cheer*)
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 16:13   #21
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Ska \O/
i thought u died or somesuch... Come back to PA (if u quit at some time)
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 00:00   #22
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
Wow. So many people seem to have forgotten the oldest current alliance, F-crew. Not like we have ever not played to give time for ppl to forget us, or that we are currently underachieving with our quite long runs of top 10 finishes. Very odd...

It's probably got to do with the fact that after so many rounds - what have you got to show for it ingame? At least Newdawn have actually been playing in the top levels (even if successful) and getting involved more into the game.

You complain about poaching every round, but in my opinion, if you dropped the 'training alliance' attitude and started to try and actually BE an alliance then you'd be more recognised.

Noone cares F-Crew may be the oldest alliance in the game right now, it's still a tertiary level of alliance that no HC seems to take seriously.

...no offense intended.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 05:14   #23
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

There is what noe, 1400 planets in pa?.
If this is not the time for f-crew to shine i dont know what is.
With half the playerbase in their alliance they must atleast be in the top20 alliances ingame.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2007, 18:11   #24
Lina Inverse

Lina Inverse is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, NoS.

Good times good times.
I was quite shocked to see the playerbase is below 10.000 now. Strange feeling when one stopped playing in R9
Lina Inverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2007, 20:02   #25
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Ely have retired totally, even from the pa clone *sniffles*

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2007, 19:24   #26
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Ely have retired totally, even from the pa clone *sniffles*
elysium disbanned from pia last round. they are finally off, though it is kinda sad to loose someone you loved bashing
Unread 29 May 2007, 21:52   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

TGV (The Galactic Vikings) disbanded in r6 but got recreated in r14
Unread 29 May 2007, 22:37   #28
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
TGV (The Galactic Vikings) disbanded in r6 but got recreated in r14
don't worry guys, all the shitness was preserved!
Unread 31 May 2007, 03:07   #29
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I really gotta disagree with that..
tbh with all the other alliances out there tgv kinda sacred me with very few prelaunchers...
Kudos...

Their galraids are done pretty dang well .... keep it up.....
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 03:34   #30
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

With respect to TGV their galraid on 2:7 last night was better than the previous ones by Angels/CT/VsN. Kargool masterfully used 8 waves of flak to land on me himself

The highlight of the attack overall was jer being roided though.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 10:02   #31
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i'd mind had i not got more salvage in resources than i would've mined in one tick of roid loss for the remaining 45~ ticks
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 10:24   #32
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
yeh your still playing aint ya? so i guess shitness is being preserved continuously

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 10:26   #33
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Yeah was going to say xp better be worth it for the TGV lads because the losses were pretty damn high.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 10:27   #34
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Dont worry about kila, a 14 year old with dyslectic qualities & anger issues.

Unread 31 May 2007, 11:16   #35
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
With respect to TGV their galraid on 2:7 last night was better than the previous ones by Angels/CT/VsN. Kargool masterfully used 8 waves of flak to land on me himself
As I told you in pm last night, I wasnt even online when I landed. Was sure to come home to find a dead FR fleet, but landed instead..
The mastermind about the attacks is btw not me, Leknu is the one who's been setting up 80% of all our raids, and we dont do ta'ing, we actually only do tp'ing.

Wasnt there a terran that suicided all his bs to gain 600k score? Im sure it was atleast.

Ships does not matter much now..

Sorry, my bad, he landed in 2:4

http://parser.lch-hq.org/index.php?s...88471180606529

Metal Crystal Eonium
Original 1498 1492 1492
Lost 372 372 372

Last edited by Kargool; 31 May 2007 at 11:22.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 15:03   #36
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i demand you remove my coords from that parser
Unread 31 May 2007, 15:31   #37
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

You suck anyways!

Unread 31 May 2007, 15:39   #38
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about

hardcore by tgv!

like what i see.. will u guys be playing the summerround btw?

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 17:37   #39
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Yes, apperantly I have no life and will get beaten up if we don't.
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 19:24   #40
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point

Am i wrong when i remember that HR was the flak wing of nos?

Anubis was the recruit wing and the illuminati the core?

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:14   #41
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

How can a wing be flak to an alliance? HR was a wing (had their own recruitment procedures though) just like Anubis (recruits) and Illuminati (core).
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 15:17   #42
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Sethy's a shemale!!!!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 10:24   #43
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Stylez!

HR's still around and I demand you come in and say hi

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 14:00   #44
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
It's probably got to do with the fact that after so many rounds - what have you got to show for it ingame?

...no offense intended.
Or he could post more on this forum Zhi|l, that kinda worked for you

...no offense intended
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 23:23   #45
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

42 forever

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 09:10   #46
Soulblighter

Soulblighter is an unknown quantity at this point

TFD ak The Frying Dutchmen are still alive. Tho TFD hasn't played as an alliance in PA for a long time. Considering TFD is founded in may 2000 and played PA for a long time. Maybe that counts as an oldtimer to
Soulblighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 10:41   #47
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

QS, go crawl under the stone you came from...

TFD has been gone since R10 or so, the fact the community still exist doesn't make it "still around"...

And yes, some of us will be playing, but noone asked so your post is quite irrelevant. Oh wait, wasn't that the point of AD?
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 20:03   #48
Soulblighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
QS, go crawl under the stone you came from...

TFD has been gone since R10 or so, the fact the community still exist doesn't make it "still around"...

And yes, some of us will be playing, but noone asked so your post is quite irrelevant. Oh wait, wasn't that the point of AD?
You blew my cover Martok :P.
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 09:14   #49
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Owned :S

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 23:15   #50
Soulblighter

Hardly owned :P