User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

View Poll Results: Most hated PA alliance?
Ascendancy 32 24.81%
eXilition 28 21.71%
Angels 23 17.83%
FAnG 8 6.20%
Jenova 10 7.75%
1up 13 10.08%
Fury 15 11.63%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 01:58   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
ToP 3 Most Hated Alliances

1. Ascendancy

Seems to be home of the lame... the weak... the poor??

the losers of the planetarion community

abusing bugs? taunting alliances?

abuse of ingame mailing?

giving HCs stresses by their lameness....

lying about caring for the game. we sleep while you play etc etc

cause of most of the recent 'retirment' of pa players? debatable

housing some of the most unpopular, rude, crude players in the community

2. Exilition

VNC

excess cheating

housing well known cheaters

having lots of accounts closed...

backstabbing their players at times

arragant fakers...

3. Angels

no offence to anyone with this, as angels are umm interesting but

complete and utter Failure time and time again.

also occasionally housing cheaters

letting its alliance be run by idiots time and time again...

inability to function as an alliance in any way or form

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:00   #2
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
Re: ToP 3 Most Hated Alliances

I do actually agree with you on #2 and #3. I dont know ascendancy well enough to support your opinions regarding those tho.

You forgot F-Crew imo :/
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:01   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA

2. Exilition

VNC

excess cheating

housing well known cheaters

having lots of accounts closed...

backstabbing their players at times

arragant fakers...
being a former exilition player in round 18 i would like to request proof of the above acusations. if you cant back your claims up id be most kind if you would withdraw your accusations. just because a player houses well known cheats does that make them instantly cheaters? Omen had Killmark as HC, does that mean they had loads of bot planets and used them to attack others with? no? exactly.

i did not see 1 act of cheating whilst i was with exil

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:03   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
being a former exilition player in round 18 i would like to request proof of the above acusations. if you cant back your claims up id be most kind if you would withdraw your accusations. just because a player houses well known cheats does that make them instantly cheaters? Omen had Killmark as HC, does that mean they had loads of bot planets and used them to attack others with? no? exactly.

i did not see 1 act of cheating whilst i was with exil

do you have any evidence cheating does not exist at eX HQ mek? thanks....

+ Omen can be labelled cheaters too i really do not care...

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:05   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
do you have any evidence cheating does not exist at eX HQ mek? thanks....

+ Omen can be labelled cheaters too i really do not care...
im not the 1 making the outlandish claims that exil cheat, you are ;-)

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:09   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
im not the 1 making the outlandish claims that exil cheat, you are ;-)

sorry but to me it seems you are making the 'outlandish' claims that exil dont cheat????

i missin your point i think???

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:11   #7
Mek
InSomniac

look whatever. just offer some evidence that exilition cheat to backup your original post about exilition.

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:16   #8
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I have some logs on my old busted hdd where assassin calls them cheaters. Does that count as sufficient evidence? :P
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:16   #9
CBA
Mind-boggling

'look whatever'..... jesus Mek your pathetic

'Mek
Retired InSomniac'

go retire...

exilition cheating?

account closures????

does that prove anything?

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:18   #10
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

The whole "I can't prove it did happen so you prove it didn't happen" argument doesn't really hold here CBA.

You have made some quite strong accusations based almost entirely upon your personal opinions. Saying you dislike an alliance because of perhaps the style of leadership or the methods they employ to win is one thing, but making blunt accusations using words like 'cheating' (and then giving fairly specific details) is quite another and not really going to stand without any proof to reinforce your claims.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:21   #11
CBA
Mind-boggling

sorry Marv but how can you justify that comment

'You have made some quite strong accusations based almost entirely upon your personal opinions. '

how do you know how i have made my accusations

why does every poster think they know whats in my brain, my past experiences, what i know, what i dont know...

#psychology?

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:24   #12
Mek
InSomniac

all im saying is offer some proof to back up your claims that exilition cheats (something you have failed to offer up to the discussion), thats all. if you expect people to believe your views then offer proof, it really is that simple.

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:24   #13
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

CBA just looking at your past alliances in your signature, I can only laugh.

When you join a "big" or even "decent" alliance come back here with a proper thread.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:30   #14
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
how do you know how i have made my accusations

why does every poster think they know whats in my brain, my past experiences, what i know, what i dont know...
So give us the proof / evidence that you used to draw these conclusions.

A jury doesn't find someone guilty because they "think" he / she did it, they conclude it happened when weighing up evidence leaving their own personal feelings at the door.

If you can dispassionately prove that it all happened, backing up all your claims you've made in your initial thread then I can't dispute it, but (as I've already said) if you are merely making your accusations based on

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
[...]whats in my brain[...]
then you can't really blame anyone for questioning them.

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 03:14   #15
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
So give us the proof / evidence that you used to draw these conclusions.

A jury doesn't find someone guilty because they "think" he / she did it, they conclude it happened when weighing up evidence leaving their own personal feelings at the door.

If you can dispassionately prove that it all happened, backing up all your claims you've made in your initial thread then I can't dispute it, but (as I've already said) if you are merely making your accusations based on

then you can't really blame anyone for questioning them.
The problem is how do you prove it even if you know for certain. For starters alot of the 'cheating' that goes on goes on at the PA server side so an average PA player has no firm evidence that cant be denied. Infact in most cases PA wont even have any firm evidence as the cheatings done in a manner to remain hidden so the only evidence is really only circumstantial

The type of evidence an average PA player can get and can provide in itself isn't going to satisfy anyone. They are things like IRC logs where the party in questions supporters will just say "its faked.

And tbh CBA's allegations aren't exactly that far fetched.
  • VNC - He isn't the first and wont be the last to claim exil and others have used VNC to aid them. It cant ever be proven to the community but that doesn't mean it isnt used or that CBA and others dont know the situation for certain
  • Excess Cheating - Its undeniable that they have done things which push it when it comes to acceptable actions. This pushing their luck could very well be seen as cheating, some people will see it as cheating others exploring the limits
  • Housing known cheaters - They have had members who have been closed for cheating on numerous occasions. Again it depends how you view it, some may view it as them taking in people who will cheat to try and gain an advantage others that they simply give people a second chance
    [*[ Lots of accounts closed - They certainly have

Its alll about how each person perceives their actions and for some that means they consider them cheats, for others not. Nobody but exil themselves know for certain and the community will unlikly ever know for certain
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 06:06   #16
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

apparently you aren't allowed to join exilition or ascendancy unless you pass a series of how to hax pa 2 win tests.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 06:47   #17
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

In fact i have never seen any evidence that CBA is not a cheat.
I heard that his account is controlled by 3 brothers, 1 of them who moved to the states, one of them who moved to europe and one of them who stayed on Fiji where they were born.
Word has reached me aswell that the 3 brothers are frustrated at being considered one of the most horrible planets around whilest they cheat so excessively.
Oh the injustice that fair planets like those in eXilition could beat their cheating asses

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 08:57   #18
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
I heard that his account is controlled by 3 brothers, 1 of them who moved to the states, one of them who moved to europe and one of them who stayed on Fiji where they were born.
Word has reached me aswell that the 3 brothers are frustrated at being considered one of the most horrible planets around whilest they cheat so excessively.
Oh the injustice that fair planets like those in eXilition could beat their cheating asses
Rikard, who are you?

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 09:14   #19
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

CBA, who are you?
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 09:19   #20
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

CBA, who are you?

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 09:40   #21
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
i lol'd

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 09:46   #22
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

CBA, who are you?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 09:46   #23
CBA
Mind-boggling

can you all get your tongues out of each others asses?

pathetic....

please back to topic... just list the 3 most hated allys + explain why

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 09:51   #24
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

i think nobody else replied because it's too damn obvious for everyone to even make a post about it - i will do it anyway - for you:

1. the one you just left last round
2. the one you are playing in this round
3. the one you will be in next round

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 09:53   #25
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Honestly though, I do not have any feeling even resembling hate for any alliance. Hating a group of people, possibly numbering as much as 70-80 (I don't know what the alliance limit is) as a whole strikes me as nothing short of idiotic, shortsighted and narrowminded.

Sure, I have a certain dislike for how some alliances have played their rounds. That is different to hating a collective of players though (For obvious reasons).

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 09:59   #26
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Yup, i cant bring myself to hate any single alliance anymore. The passion for the game simply isn't there.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 10:54   #27
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

The thread should be named "top 3 alliances you love to blame in everything"
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 10:59   #28
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I dont like urwins
Basicly cause i never heard about em until lockhead told me they were the ones who is attacking me :P

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 11:26   #29
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Rikard, who are you?
Theres a million possible answers to that question and a lot of them would be correct. not sure which one you want to hear

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 11:29   #30
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
3. Angels

no offence to anyone with this, as angels are umm interesting but

complete and utter Failure time and time again.

also occasionally housing cheaters

letting its alliance be run by idiots time and time again...

-Considering the alliances you have been in then how can you call Angels a "complete and utter failure"?

-I doubt any alliance can 100% claim they have never housed a cheater...

-Better them than you i think.

-Inability to function as an ally yet better than any you have been a part of, whats that make your previous allies?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 14:27   #31
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

I've yet to discover evidence that pigs dont fly
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 14:43   #32
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

You ****ing Imbecile Retard Shut Up
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 15:40   #33
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

I would say that, overall, eXilition would be the most hated alliance, though I have never seen anything that would indicate that they cheat other than hearsay.

But the fact of the matter is they are hated is because they win, 1up was hated in their heyday, and I am sure they would be on the list if they were still around, as well as all the alliances that did well, Fury or Legion to name some of the more popular ones (or unpopular ones in certain circles)

As a general consensus, Angels and Ascendancy dont seem to have as many people hating them purely and unconditionally, as do the other ones. At least Ascendancy was smart enough to find the bugs to exploit, though I do think many other alliances have the ability to do so and I am damn sure that they do and use them to their own benefit as much as possible.

As for Angels, I dont have too much to say on them, I have only known a few members, and they seem nice enough, I actually only have one comment on them, and that is regarding the last comment you made on them:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Angels, while their rank was not great last they played, consistently got decent rankings just about all the other rounds they played, sticking around the top 5-10.
tbh, I dont know if the fall of Angels coincided with Kjeldoran leaving PA, but with what I am seeing so far, they might surprise us this round, and I hope they do.

I personally agree with gebab and Kargool, it seems pointless to hate an alliance as a whole, as I have met people I liked from just about all of them.

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 15:41   #34
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

whilst cba truly is an imbecile of the highest echelons i wouldn't go far as to defend angels just to stick it to the faggot, it's a tough call though i guess
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 15:55   #35
Bubert Samson

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
whilst cba truly is an imbecile of the highest echelons i wouldn't go far as to defend angels just to stick it to the faggot, it's a tough call though i guess

Its not really about just sticking it to him, as Im sure I will hear about it on IRC, he is, after all, now in my alliance private channel...

Its just my honest opinion

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 16:48   #36
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

1. FAnG
Proud to be FAnG.

2. Angels
See above.

3. Jenova
See above.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:19   #37
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome

dont think ive ever had a convo with you, but when your gal got screwed over R21 i lol'd

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:19   #38
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I think anyone claiming to 'hate' an alliance really needs to get out more and stop being so lame. Go find a real life.
Do you even know the meaning of the word hate?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:21   #39
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
-Considering the alliances you have been in then how can you call Angels a "complete and utter failure"?

-I doubt any alliance can 100% claim they have never housed a cheater...

-Better them than you i think.

-Inability to function as an ally yet better than any you have been a part of, whats that make your previous allies?

oh dear....

ive been in angels as well... until Hude decided to realise all of our coords out to everyone....

another angels fak up....

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:32   #40
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
dont think ive ever had a convo with you, but when your gal got screwed over R21 i lol'd
my gal didn't get screwed over r21?
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:38   #41
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
out of interest CBA, why do you hate angels because they can't run a good alliance?
Personally I find it quite amusing. I guess my definition of hate is 'alliance that I can consistently laugh at and mock without effort.'
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:40   #42
CBA
Mind-boggling

sorry horn thats not a real reason i guess for hate but i had to write something or post woulda been deleted

and its my opinion of the publics most hated, not my most hated..

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:40   #43
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I think anyone claiming to 'hate' an alliance really needs to get out more and stop being so lame. Go find a real life.
Do you even know the meaning of the word hate?

enlighten us all so wise Forest

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:45   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
and its my opinion of the publics most hated, not my most hated..
Want me to add a poll or two for some clarification?
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:47   #45
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
oh dear....

ive been in angels as well... until Hude decided to realise all of our coords out to everyone....

another angels fak up....
you deserved it well
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:56   #46
Marv
Jazz Man

Hate is such a strong word.

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:00   #47
CBA
Mind-boggling

yes JBG sure

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:32   #48
qebab
The Original Carebear

I want to nominate everyone who ever won a block round. I'm not voting though.

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:32   #49
Bubert Samson

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you may or may not come up against some problems when creating your own meaning for words.
Depends on who you tell about it I suppose

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:35   #50
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think I hate any alliances.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote