User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 15 Jun 2008, 21:43   #1
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road
The Barbarian invasion & the rise of the Rebels

"THIS IS A CHALLENGE TO ALL THE ALLIANCES, TO THE PA COMMUNITIES, AND TO U NOOBS WHO DON;T HAVE A CLUE WHAT i AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!"

Come on!!!!!!! "come on"!!! something along those words would be a nice name for r28. And it would target n00bies & vets egoes ALIKE!!!! (it is a HUGE challenge!!!)

Why don't we all throw in all the "non-allied" players into a big pool called: The Barbarians!! (a de-jure in-game alliance). Thus, the 'noble houses' (alliances) now will need to fight this threat. At the outset it would be quasi-impossible to do so single-hand, but my guess is that as the round develop this huge pool of players will slowly go down in rank! Slowly 1 or 2 alliances will overcome, and they shall claim the #1 place!

How to make sure the Barbarians do not become just too big to beat on score! We divide them!!! How? we also create the Rebels as a de-facto in-game alliance. (this is exactly what my grandmother would say: he who creates the law also creates the loophole).

Let the Rebels ALWAYS (every round) take a big bite at the barbarians! How? All it would take from a "non-allied" player, a Barbarian, to become a Rebel, is to take an affirmative step to join the Rebels! This can even be part of the new Quests you guys have now. For example, require n00bies to go an join an alliance or at least the Rebels, presto! The alliances would deal with them accordingly!

After this, players may switch to an extrinsic alliance, one of the 'noble' houses already established (or to emerge).

I Know, this is a revolutionary, universe shacking idea! I think this would be a cool idea to explore. And it should not require much coding I suspect. All it would take is a demand from the community!

Now be mean!!!

Last edited by Aedolaws; 16 Jun 2008 at 02:22.
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote