User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Nov 2016, 19:23   #251
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Upcomming r69 drama thread!

I don't see why we have to have these cute justifications every time someone breaks a nap. In the end you decide its more to your benefit to attack another alliances than not attack them. And that's it.
Unread 25 Nov 2016, 20:38   #252
Turjake

Turjake is an unknown quantity at this point

It is so
Turjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2016, 21:33   #253
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Are you even surprised? P3n/Munkee pulls this shit every round.
Not really tbh, you still hold on to hope for pacta sund servanda.

Ps. Hunter, I think Sandvold is norwegian, please try do direct your insults with a higher degree of accuracy ds.
Unread 26 Nov 2016, 07:38   #254
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Obviously setting a deal to run untill PT1000 is clowny enough on its own, but then again Ult and P3nguins are not known to define their agreements in much details.
I remeber one round when RainbowS "had a NAP" with p3nguins, what p3nguisn forgot to tell us was that it only included half of their players

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2016, 10:14   #255
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
Not really tbh, you still hold on to hope for pacta sund servanda.

Ps. Hunter, I think Sandvold is norwegian, please try do direct your insults with a higher degree of accuracy ds.
I know he is Norwegian
Unread 26 Nov 2016, 10:44   #256
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
I know he is Norwegian
Insults requiring maps that pre-dates 1905 should be filed under 'obsolete'
Unread 26 Nov 2016, 12:59   #257
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Despite other opinions i find this round utterly entertaining with 5 alliances still in the race for top spot depending on how further politics/allies/blocks will play out ^^
Unfortunately it only looks interesting in theory. In practice everyone has deals with Ult so no chance of a shift. So looking like a pretty boring last week atm.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2016, 23:10   #258
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Unfortunately it only looks interesting in theory. In practice everyone has deals with Ult so no chance of a shift. So looking like a pretty boring last week atm.
Thats good, cant vac mode last week
Unread 27 Nov 2016, 08:18   #259
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Please guys dont blame munkee for being without air for too long. It is NOT his fault he got braindamage.
We all know from history that when 2 countries agreed to a ceasefire that you make sure you have your nukes launched before the ceasefire ends. That is what a ceasefire is all about afterall.
I love it when a paperboy quotes history.... what did you read a few headlines?
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2016, 08:22   #260
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Obviously setting a deal to run untill PT1000 is clowny enough on its own, but then again Ult and P3nguins are not known to define their agreements in much details.
I remeber one round when RainbowS "had a NAP" with p3nguins, what p3nguisn forgot to tell us was that it only included half of their players
I remember (see I spelled that right) that bows would only remember deals that served their current mood and would break anything they deemed unworthy. Clouds can verify...

PS. Did your mensi's synch up with GC and Cr0 when you guys worked together?
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2016, 10:17   #261
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
I remember (see I spelled that right) that bows would only remember deals that served their current mood and would break anything they deemed unworthy. Clouds can verify...

Yes, bows, when i do politics, only make deals that aim to achieve our goals, and all deals has an escape option.
Im sure Rogues always makes deal to serve PATSAs goal, but that is up to you.

Unread 27 Nov 2016, 12:54   #262
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
I love it when a paperboy quotes history.... what did you read a few headlines?
I love the fact that you even take my post serious. Do you seriously lack the level of intelligence to reply to simple sarcasm. For you, next time I am being sarcastic I will mention it so you can grasp it too. So you can atleast pretend not to be totally clueless about the world.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2016, 20:20   #263
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:

Quote:
Yes, bows, when i do politics, only make deals that aim to achieve our goals, and all deals has an escape option.
Im sure Rogues always makes deal to serve PATSAs goal, but that is up to you.
i swear i thought you both were the same person wp whoever is trying to out retard the other i guess

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2016, 21:11   #264
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

so when is the gangbang on ult or is it gg this round?
Unread 27 Nov 2016, 23:59   #265
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
so when is the gangbang on ult or is it gg this round?
It is GG.

Unread 28 Nov 2016, 02:04   #266
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

A few contenders stopped playing in order to prepare themselves for the xmas round and made round easy for ult.
Unread 28 Nov 2016, 07:42   #267
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
A few contenders stopped playing in order to prepare themselves for the xmas round and made round easy for ult.
Well from how i look at it, it was only p3ng who wanted to go for the win besides Ult.
So there was only two contenders this round sadly.

Unread 28 Nov 2016, 08:41   #268
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

There's 5 tags within 10m score in the last week, 20-30m score changes in the last week aren't unheard of, I wouldn't call it done yet. Naturally depends what the "non-contenders" decide to do and whose chances they want to disturb. Add the recently quite common OOTs (which I still do not really like) and the game is still going, possibly more strong than quite a few past rounds.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell

Last edited by NoXiouS; 28 Nov 2016 at 08:42. Reason: fixed a typo
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2016, 11:22   #269
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
There's 5 tags within 10m score in the last week, 20-30m score changes in the last week aren't unheard of, I wouldn't call it done yet. Naturally depends what the "non-contenders" decide to do and whose chances they want to disturb. Add the recently quite common OOTs (which I still do not really like) and the game is still going, possibly more strong than quite a few past rounds.
By the look of it, its only p3nguins who is trying to go for tag win.
Apprime/Future is satisfied with going for gal ranks for their HCs

Unread 28 Nov 2016, 13:14   #270
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

I don't think I've ever seen an alliance crash more often than Future, this must be a new record. You can come to the forums and cry about politics all you like but with crashes like that what does it even matter?
Unread 28 Nov 2016, 13:40   #271
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Bitcher pls, you can't see a forest for the trees.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2016, 14:13   #272
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

p3ng is still going for win ofcourse across planet and alliance.

Everyone else? dunno.. most seem just happy picking up a few thousand roids off us each day. Nd, unsullied, apprime, ultores seem to have nothing else to hit. However based on the politics people have done so far I dont think they can hit anyone else.

It would be more fun if the gangs stopped but at the same time it is enjoyable watching 3rd,4th, 5th trying to catch the top 2
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2016, 14:51   #273
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
p3ng is still going for win ofcourse across planet and alliance.

Everyone else? dunno.. most seem just happy picking up a few thousand roids off us each day. Nd, unsullied, apprime, ultores seem to have nothing else to hit. However based on the politics people have done so far I dont think they can hit anyone else.

It would be more fun if the gangs stopped but at the same time it is enjoyable watching 3rd,4th, 5th trying to catch the top 2
You invited yourself these incoming when you couldn't take the heat more than 1 night. You refused to def your inc after 2 nights of inc, obviously the whole universe is going to hit you for free roids and xp. 2 rounds in a row where you play your political options the worst possible way. Enjoy your second place.
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2016, 15:22   #274
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I think Future gave up about 5 days ago. So many naps in place and unneeded agreements they only left themselves hr and bows to hit. And kinda failed doing that. Fully expect ct to farm them dry in the last week and pip p3n who will just hold onto 3rd
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2016, 20:53   #275
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
You invited yourself these incoming when you couldn't take the heat more than 1 night. You refused to def your inc after 2 nights of inc, obviously the whole universe is going to hit you for free roids and xp. 2 rounds in a row where you play your political options the worst possible way. Enjoy your second place.
We certainly made mistakes but our lack of def during the gang bangs was not one of them. No alliance can def 250-300 incs, not even ult due to the limits on the number of fleets. As such our choice was loose roids very quickly or just quickly. We chose very quickly in the hope that not having roids would change the political situation. It did not, but there really were no better options at tgat point. Any mistakes have to have been earlier. If ult had been hitting us we would have tried a bit more def (not that our def while ult has been attacking has not been appalling but that is down to ppl now being used to no def). In fact we WANTED app to gain more roids and xp jn the hope they would drop their agreement with ult and go for the win.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2016, 21:00   #276
Kez

Kez has a spectacular aura aboutKez has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
2 rounds in a row where you play your political options the worst possible way.
Short memories there lol. Do you not remember a week or so ago when apprime had a 25 mil value lead and decided to throw the win down the drain (or at least go from odds on favourites to needing to hit ult if they want to win). That's plying politics a worse possible way!

(I don't know who made that decision so don't take offence, just learn from it)
R64 Terra - defence duties
R65 Faceless - defence duties
R66 Faceless - rank 90 (inactive half of round)
R67 Norseman - Rank 26
R68 Norseman - Rank 19
R69 P3nguins - Rank 22 - Scanner
R74 Faceless - Rank 4
R75 Heresy - Rank 15
R76 RaGe - Rank 4 - defence duties
Kez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2016, 21:52   #277
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kez View Post
Short memories there lol. Do you not remember a week or so ago when apprime had a 25 mil value lead and decided to throw the win down the drain (or at least go from odds on favourites to needing to hit ult if they want to win). That's plying politics a worse possible way!

(I don't know who made that decision so don't take offence, just learn from it)
I was referring to p3ng political decision. Not overall.
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 00:43   #278
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I think Future gave up about 5 days ago. So many naps in place and unneeded agreements they only left themselves hr and bows to hit. And kinda failed doing that. Fully expect ct to farm them dry in the last week and pip p3n who will just hold onto 3rd
Joseph sold of Future for gal win pt24.
After being roided for 3 days by VGN/HR/BowS + Ult, he decided revenge was in order, and decided to NAP Ult so they could attack 500 roid planets
Im pretty sure 90% of Future told him this would end their round

Unread 29 Nov 2016, 07:06   #279
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
We certainly made mistakes but our lack of def during the gang bangs was not one of them. No alliance can def 250-300 incs, not even ult due to the limits on the number of fleets. As such our choice was loose roids very quickly or just quickly. We chose very quickly in the hope that not having roids would change the political situation. It did not, but there really were no better options at tgat point. Any mistakes have to have been earlier. If ult had been hitting us we would have tried a bit more def (not that our def while ult has been attacking has not been appalling but that is down to ppl now being used to no def). In fact we WANTED app to gain more roids and xp jn the hope they would drop their agreement with ult and go for the win.
Break NAP for no obvious reason? After i've teased you guys for the same thing?

Munkee isn't playing in app

Last edited by Sandvold; 29 Nov 2016 at 07:22.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 08:59   #280
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Joseph sold of Future for gal win pt24.
After being roided for 3 days by VGN/HR/BowS + Ult, he decided revenge was in order, and decided to NAP Ult so they could attack 500 roid planets
Im pretty sure 90% of Future told him this would end their round
Basically. I was the head of the 90%
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 09:47   #281
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Break NAP for no obvious reason? After i've teased you guys for the same thing?

Munkee isn't playing in app
im sorry what??? App just broke its agreement with CT for no reason!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 10:13   #282
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
im sorry what??? App just broke its agreement with CT for no reason!
Which agreement. As far as i know we had none, we've had a friendly relationship most the round, except when u joined the gangbang on us.

Have any NAP been dicussed? Any deals actually made except lose talk?
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 10:19   #283
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Which agreement. As far as i know we had none, we've had a friendly relationship most the round, except when u joined the gangbang on us.

we never joined any gangbang on you, get your facts strait!!

We had a deal with cardi that we would not gal raid or target each other this round!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 11:08   #284
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

Actualy CT was the only alliance in the univers who didnt join in on the gangbang on you
Guess thats the price for befriending PA criminals

Unread 29 Nov 2016, 11:26   #285
Dorf

Dorf has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Is there any alliance that didn't backstab this round?
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 11:31   #286
[DDK]gm

well so far CT, though p3ng may feel different, we didnt have any deals with them. p3ng didnt backstab apprime, they gave 4 days notice that they would attack.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 11:49   #287
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

and obviously, BowS never backstab.

Unread 29 Nov 2016, 12:16   #288
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Actualy CT was the only alliance in the univers who didnt join in on the gangbang on you
Nice facts from you.

According to Defchan and whoever sat pref. We had incs from:

Ult, Bows, CT, Illu, p3ng, VGN, Unsullied.

So those who didnt attack was:
Norse (obviously), ND and Future.

However, we had like 20-25ish ppl not going into vac mode. And only 9ppl set pref to defchan. So what happend ingame I have no idea as I was at AppConvention 2016.
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 12:27   #289
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Nice facts from you.

According to Defchan and whoever sat pref. We had incs from:

Ult, Bows, CT, Illu, p3ng, VGN, Unsullied.

However, we had like 20-25ish ppl not going into vac mode. And only 9ppl set pref to defchan. So what happend ingame I have no idea as I was at AppConvention 2016.
I can assure you that no CT were present on the claim sheet. No they did not join in on the gangbang, and im sure p3ng, ult, hr, vgn, and illuminati can confirm this.
Wether they hit some App planet that were left behind at the depature gate when the rest of you would be speculation from my intel/knowledge, if they did you should just say you hit them because of that instead of making up some excuse that they "joinedthe gangbang"

Unread 29 Nov 2016, 12:46   #290
Advantix

Quote:
I can assure you that no CT were present on the claim sheet. No they did not join in on the gangbang, and im sure p3ng, ult, hr, vgn, and illuminati can confirm this.
Wether they hit some App planet that were left behind at the depature gate when the rest of you would be speculation from my intel/knowledge, if they did you should just say you hit them because of that instead of making up some excuse that they "joinedthe gangbang"
Oh, I didnt make up some excuse. I was pointing out facts from defchannel that YOU were wrong
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 12:56   #291
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Oh, I didnt make up some excuse. I was pointing out facts from defchannel that YOU were wrong
If CT had joined in on the gangbang, i would be wrong.
How ever the reality is that they did not join in on it, so im not wrong, as usual.

Unread 29 Nov 2016, 13:05   #292
Advantix

Quote:
If CT had joined in on the gangbang, i would be wrong.
How ever the reality is that they did not join in on it, so im not wrong, as usual.
Lets try again and see if you get it this time.

Quote:
Quote:
Since I dont think you will get it, im just gonna tell you. There was 3 other allies who didnt join the gangband. So you are wrong, CT wasnt the only alliance in the univers who didnt hit us.
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 14:08   #293
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Lets try again and see if you get it this time.

Since I dont think you will get it, im just gonna tell you. There was 3 other allies who didnt join the gangband. So you are wrong, CT wasnt the only alliance in the univers who didnt hit us.
Oh, i forgot ND and Future and Norse, and Happy Parrots and Iron Fist obviously.

Unread 29 Nov 2016, 14:09   #294
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Whoever didn't attack Apprime full force when 2/3 of the tag went into vacation was dumb and deserves to be punished for that.
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 15:16   #295
[DDK]gm

The ct you were counting were probibly ones who emoquit ct and joined another alliance
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 15:25   #296
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
So what happend ingame I have no idea as I was at AppConvention 2016.
wheres the pics pal? feels like the rest of the community is feeling left out hence the hate it got
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 15:53   #297
Advantix

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
The ct you were counting were probibly ones who emoquit ct and joined another alliance
Tbh GM, I have no idea about that. I can prolly get some coords if I dig into it
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 15:54   #298
Advantix

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzidane View Post
wheres the pics pal? feels like the rest of the community is feeling left out hence the hate it got
What happend at Appconvention stays at Appconvention.
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 16:31   #299
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorf View Post
Is there any alliance that didn't backstab this round?
I am happy to report EMOCRACY kept all deals it struck this round.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2016, 16:48   #300
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I am happy to report EMOCRACY kept all deals it struck this round.
Easy to keep the deals you don't make

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote