User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 13 May 2016, 05:51   #1
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Race on History Page

Can we put the Race on History Page?

Would love to see which rounds i picked Xan,Cat... etc

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2016, 07:34   #2
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Race on History Page

You mean the ingame page?

It is already there on http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=1&round=66 (which is what I think about whenever says anything about the history page!)

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2016, 17:11   #3
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I presume he means the one from within game!

I'd also like to see the stupid winter rounds or whatever removed from those or at least on a different tab.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2016, 06:41   #4
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
I presume he means the one from within game!

I'd also like to see the stupid winter rounds or whatever removed from those or at least on a different tab.

yes
and
yes

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2016, 23:32   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This is much more awkward than it seems.

1) we don't store that data currently in that place - it's completely separate to the other rankings so we'd have to merge them and update the system for the future

2) they're all treated the same - there's no "non main game" flag so we'd really have to hack it, like if the name says "round" then put it in one tab otherwise another tab.

for 2) is there some sort of other approach you'd like to suggest? why do you want them filtered out?