User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 23 Mar 2016, 12:00   #1
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Reset round

As much "fun" as sending 3 attack fleets, not checking them, possibly crashing for xp every day is do we really want to spend an entire round doing that?
This isn't what PA is supposed to be about, most people I've talked to don't seem to enjoy this either.

So here's a simple suggestion:
  • Stop the ticker
  • Reset to tick 0
  • Change stats to a decent set that has been used in the past
  • Restart game and forget this retarded ****up ever happened
  • Profit

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 12:19   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Reset round

Or you know...

Maybe you could just adapt your play style for a round? Try something different... or yawn do you want to init roids and sit on them? CAUSE THATS ALSO SO MUCH FUN.

I agree these stats seem pretty thrown together and are very abuseable for XP but there are still a fair amount of planets going value. Early XP is always king, especially when XP whores can roid other XP whores.

What happens when these value caths and ziks get the roids and the Xans with no value cant get them back?

Its not even a week in, just because you don't like it/didnt plan ahead why should we all suffer a reset, also not sure who you have spoken to. I'm quite enjoying this so far. Hell even Cochese has managed to launch 2 attacks in a day on me. If thats not progress i dont know what is.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 12:24   #3
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

This seems a little overblown. A change is good once in a while so why should there not be the occasional xp round? I personally don't like this playstyle but don't see this as a reason to call for a reset so instead have gone scanner.

If you don't like rushing after xp all the time you can still play value, it just wont be the only option this round as it is harder to do and less productive. Normally those who like playing xp have no chance, this round value is hard, but it is by no means decided yet that it is impossible.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 12:26   #4
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

XP is considerably nerfed. I don't think planets going for xp only from day 1 can win even with these stats.
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 12:39   #5
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Neither do I.

Maybe this was brought up because the "greatest alliance around" cannot read the manual and mistook XP as being king this round and have suddenly realised they can't land anyone with a half decent rev fleet...

Just a hunch
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 12:41   #6
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Neither do I.

Maybe this was brought up because the "greatest alliance around" cannot read stats and mistook XP as being king this round and have suddenly realised they can't land anyone with a half decent rev fleet...

Just a hunch
You should have less hunches, it would benefit everyone.
Revs are fun to land on admittedly.
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 12:45   #7
zazael
Thunder from Down Under

zazael is an unknown quantity at this point

Long live king benneh
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 12:56   #8
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Neither do I.

Maybe this was brought up because the "greatest alliance around" cannot read the manual and mistook XP as being king this round and have suddenly realised they can't land anyone with a half decent rev fleet...

Just a hunch
heh,
or wait ...,
no still just, heh
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 13:13   #9
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
You should have less hunches, it would benefit everyone.
Revs are fun to land on admittedly.
I still hate you from r59 when the stats were like this.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 13:14   #10
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
As much "fun" as sending 3 attack fleets, not checking them, possibly crashing for xp every day is do we really want to spend an entire round doing that?
This isn't what PA is supposed to be about, most people I've talked to don't seem to enjoy this either.

So here's a simple suggestion:
  • Stop the ticker
  • Reset to tick 0
  • Change stats to a decent set that has been used in the past
  • Restart game and forget this retarded ****up ever happened
  • Profit
So if we set this precedent does that mean if I don't like how next round is going and can get a few people to agree with me we can call a reset?
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 13:14   #11
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
I still hate you from r59 when the stats were like this.
I know honey, you hit me 60 odd times.
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 15:00   #12
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

This is pretty hilarious.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2016, 15:21   #13
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

ITs hardly r16 but im glad its a "different" round
Unread 25 Mar 2016, 14:20   #14
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

ATM its just an all out cripple fight between CT and Ult, once the XP cap kicks in and the war ends i think we will be both screwed by the value alliances.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2016, 17:20   #15
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

funny, naptarion is a way better then attacking??

ofc the round is just beggining.. no doubt zik and cath will make a LOT of xans obsolet.
new xp formulae makes impossible win a entire round just xping..

anyway

reset the round is crazy.. other way i would ask to reset all defensive rounds where ppl cant land those fenced idiot gals...
Unread 14 Apr 2016, 10:57   #16
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

the first value player will soon get rank #1, this aint an xp round. In fact its the first round I see, where xp play style as a well as value both work to get top5
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2016, 10:59   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Round 16 had a value player end #2. Are you suggesting that wasn't an XP round either?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2016, 12:14   #18
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

im loving this round (hey where is my roids?)
dont get me wrong, dont want to have all rounds like this, but its a nice change
finally some war button usage, finally some fighting
keep it rolling

curious to see what those value alliances can come up with now!

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2016, 12:30   #19
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
im loving this round (hey where is my roids?)
dont get me wrong, dont want to have all rounds like this, but its a nice change
finally some war button usage, finally some fighting
keep it rolling

curious to see what those value alliances can come up with now!
Well I reckon from the 2 'value' alliances that Rainbows will do nothing and BF will implode at the first sign of serious incs
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote