User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Oct 2010, 23:22   #1
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
A Sandmans Replacement

A few days ago I started work on a replacement for Sandmans, as an extension of my Merlin project. The Arthur/website end of the project already has a lot of features that are very similar to Sandmans (not to mention the highly efficient ticker Excalibur!), so there's a lot of work already done as a result. Several hours were required to adapt the Arthur core to make it more suitable for a public site like Sandmans; anyone running a copy of the Merlin toolset can choose to run this code however the public site can be completely disabled by a configuration setting, and this is the default while in this early development stage.

CarDinaL has been kind enough to agree to trial the new code, you can view my work so far here: http://apprime.lt/ (please don't swamp the server or I'll disable the public tools).

Obviously there's a huge amount still to do, so why am I showing this now? I have essentially been putting all the necessary building blocks in place in order to develop the rest of the tools, and I'm now hoping that other members of the community will step up and help out with development - I don't have time to do this all myself. As with the rest of Merlin, the code is written in Python and is freely available under the GNU GPLv2; please take a look at the code and contribute back. Development will be discussed in #munin on IRC.

What can the rest of you do? Firstly I'd love a logo: it'd have to be similar dimensions to 230x60, and I'd like to see Merlin and maybe Arthur and a watermelon. Yes, this little sleep and that much coding in such a short space of time does make you slightly crazy . (Each alliance running a copy of the tools could replace this with their own logo.)

If people could let us know what features are most important it will allow us to focus and prioritize development. My first thought is to add searching, but after that I don't know. I'm planning to leave the graphs till absolute last, unless anyone with experience or a particular desire to implement them gets involved. Also if you have any screen shots of Sandmans saved, it would really help us keep the feel and class of the design.

I am also working with the guys in #scans to provide an alliance-neutral host. A copy of Merlin will be replacing their IRC bot and their scan database will be linked into the new website tools. More info on this as it develops!

-ell

PS. thanks to Kenny for his help with some early design decisions <3
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2010, 23:26   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Sandmans Replacement

Awesome. Also, yes, searching should definitely be first priority.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2010, 00:04   #3
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

kudos for this, maybe link your tools in OP though

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2010, 13:20   #4
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Are you going to release this on Open Source?

Sad that sandman didn't release his code in the end...

Btw I saved as many pages from sandmans that I could think of, just in case the code wasn't released.

http://www.fresh-lobster.co.uk/media/sandmans.zip

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 22 Oct 2010 at 13:27.
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2010, 13:48   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Merlin is open source, yes.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 22 Oct 2010, 16:04   #6
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Thanks MrLobster, those saved pages are perfect!

The development branch for this work is available (under the GPLv2 license) here: http://github.com/ellonweb/merlin/tree/sandmans
Unread 23 Oct 2010, 18:49   #7
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

I wouldn't trust anything that Cardi or Apprime were involved in.

caveat empor
Unread 24 Oct 2010, 01:52   #8
ellonweb

I've spent the last hour or so whipping up a first attempt at searching. There's no front-end for picking search criteria yet, you have to do this in the URL for now. I'd really appreciate all feedback but especially on the options available and how to better present the returned data.

Each filter is separated by /, and starts with the name of the filter followed by a :

Number filters:
score, value, size, xp, galscore, galvalue, galsize, galxp, idle, x, y, planets
You can specify an exact value (/x:1/ for cluster 1), up to a specific value using |val (/planets:|7/), above a specific value using val| (/size:300|/) or between two values using val1|val2 (/score:500000|700000/)

Rank filters:
rank, valuerank, sizerank, xprank, galrank, galvaluerank, galsizerank, galxprank
These work similarly to number filters except that they are inverted. /rank:|10/ limits to planets outside the top 10, /sizerank:10|/ limits to planets with a roid rank in the top 10.

Sorting:
You can apply as many orders as you like using /order:.../, seperate each filter with a | character. Any of the number or rank filters will work; prefix them with a ^ character for ascending or a _ character for descending. For example: /order:_size|^score/

Word filters:
You can look for specific rulername, planetname or galaxy name using the filters ruler, planet and name respectively. For example, all planetnames containing "the": /planet:the/

Race:
When you specify the race filter it limits it to specific races. You can use more that one race with a |. For example: /race:ter|cat|xan/

Pages:
Only 50 results are shown at a time. You can look at the next page with /page:2/

An example: http://apprime.lt/search/planets:|6/...0/order:_size/
Enjoy!
Unread 26 Oct 2010, 19:09   #9
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Not that I'll be able to contribute one bit, but great job!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2010, 16:11   #10
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

the menu is rather horrible!

p.s. self irony
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2010, 19:04   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude View Post
p.s. self irony

You think they could add a feature to release a bunch of intel on the site too?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2010, 20:29   #12
ellonweb

lolling
(that feature can be enabled in the settings )
Unread 31 Oct 2010, 10:24   #13
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
CarDinaL has been kind

there has been rumours that he's turning soft... but guess its confirmed now..

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2010, 14:49   #14
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: A Sandmans Replacement

found a much cooler site

http://pastats.cheleb.net/

ALL HAIL MORROW

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2010, 22:06   #15
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

"found"
Unread 1 Nov 2010, 15:02   #16
ellonweb

Sigh. One of the main reasons Merlin (and Munin before it) and now these new web tools are open source is to stop everyone from wasting time constantly replicating each other's efforts. I do wish we could all work together and ultimately build a better set of tools for everyone.

Anyways, I've just finished this: http://apprime.lt/search/
Bash filtering is available if you've set your planet. If you're logged in and have intel access you can also filter based on nick or alliance, one of the benefits of being hooked into the existing Merlin backend.
Unread 1 Nov 2010, 16:41   #17
morrow

morrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nice

Notwithstanding m0's little embarassing outburst, I can

a) understand that people want to do their own stuff so they have total "creative control" (for lack of a better word)

and personally am of the opinion that

b) a monoculture of any sort if never a good thing.

I know that people might disagree on this point arguing that a single unified project can implement more advanced features (simply by virtue of having more man hours available), but this comes at a price of diminished personal control.

And since people do this for a hobby, I think the desire to choose what they want to do (and how they want to do it) with their own merry projects weighs heavily.
Unread 1 Nov 2010, 16:46   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Thank god for branches.
Unread 2 Nov 2010, 11:35   #19
sk8_bordin
is behind you! o.O

sk8_bordin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah the main reason I made our alliance tools is because it was more fun than copying current models. I didn't even look at munin's code so I could try and make something new xD
Unread 2 Nov 2010, 16:40   #20
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sigh. One of the main reasons Merlin (and Munin before it) and now these new web tools are open source is to stop everyone from wasting time constantly replicating each other's efforts. I do wish we could all work together and ultimately build a better set of tools for everyone.
No matter how much some people love and enjoy the idea of an open source world, there will always be propritiery technology.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2010, 21:28   #21
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

First off, thanks for all the work which already has been done.

For the Apprime tools, why is there a login required to view planet details?
(User / pass for getting easy intel? - i cant think of another reason...)

It should be easy to use, and if it is made public that should be first priority.
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2010, 23:25   #22
ellonweb

The code is fully public, there is no reason for distrust.

The reason why viewing a planet's detail currently requires a login is because there is no Sandman's style planet page yet. If you're logged in you'd see intel and history of fleet movements; this is because the code is part of a bigger set of alliance tools. My next priority is making a public planet details page.

I do hope to get an alliance-neutral host up soon, but for now you'll have to just trust me when I say that an Ascendancy player isn't making tools for Apprime to steal all your intel. Or you could use the DLR version. Or you could download the code and set up your own host...
Unread 2 Nov 2010, 23:51   #23
sk8_bordin
is behind you! o.O

sk8_bordin is an unknown quantity at this point

It's going to be hard finding an alliance neutral host if most of the active players of the game are in alliances and as such are not alliance neutral...
Unread 3 Nov 2010, 00:01   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Thankfully there's no particular need for a neutral host that everyone trusts, just for everyone to know one host they trust. Yay for open source.
Unread 3 Nov 2010, 00:13   #25
ellonweb

Unread 3 Nov 2010, 02:21   #26
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

also, morrow's tools lack an awesome design document.
Unread 3 Nov 2010, 13:16   #27
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

Ok that it isnt fully implemented yet could be a reason

I am looking forward once its fully finished!
Thanks again!
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2010, 16:35   #28
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
What can the rest of you do? Firstly I'd love a logo: it'd have to be similar dimensions to 230x60, and I'd like to see Merlin and maybe Arthur and a watermelon. Yes, this little sleep and that much coding in such a short space of time does make you slightly crazy . (Each alliance running a copy of the tools could replace this with their own logo.)

-ell

PS. thanks to Kenny for his help with some early design decisions <3
Sorry dude, my laptop sucks and my art skillz aren't what I once told people they were.

Here's my submission for logo contention:

http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/4253/merlinsmall.png
Unread 6 Nov 2010, 00:24   #29
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5046/rockmanlogobg.png

You can guess the rest...

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 6 Nov 2010, 00:47   #30
t3k
The Video Guy

You even copied the slogan?

Score 0 for original thought
Unread 6 Nov 2010, 01:45   #31
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

if it aint broke dont fix it.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 6 Nov 2010, 04:25   #32
t3k
The Video Guy

If it hasn't been plagiarised; plagiarise?
Unread 6 Nov 2010, 09:19   #33
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

"we copy with pride"
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2010, 16:56   #34
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

http://androx.vision-hq.com

Sandmans clone in the making.
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 18:47   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroX View Post

What's up with the average size for alliances? Measuring it over 50 members?
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 05:05   #36
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
What's up with the average size for alliances? Measuring it over 50 members?

It's based on alliance cap. So maxed it at 50 for this round yes. Will add another row that will show avg based on ALL members
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 10:38   #37
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You're dividing total roids by 50 instead of by total alliance members. The problem isn't that we want both numbers, it's that one is wrong and the other is right.
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 12:31   #38
AndroX
xXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You're dividing total roids by 50 instead of by total alliance members. The problem isn't that we want both numbers, it's that one is wrong and the other is right.
fixed that one, but it won't show accurate growth on that untill tomorrow/after midnight.
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 08:59   #39
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroX View Post

Heh.. I like that one. Looks more familiar than the Merlin site (no offence, ellonweb )
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 15:56   #40
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Heh.. I like that one. Looks more familiar than the Merlin site (no offence, ellonweb )
Ah so you want a boring clone replacement rather than an innovative remake! :P
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 16:11   #41
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Ellon, also I doubt most of the people making the clones are full time coders with the ability to be innovative, so this is their chance to try things
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 17:26   #42
rUl3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
Ah so you want a boring clone replacement rather than an innovative remake! :P
No, I miss a lot of functions on the Merlin site I got on the clone. Like, looking up specific planets and the planet details. Information that is not available on apprime.lt.
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 18:29   #43
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

http://knowitall.cthq.net/index.php

our one is taking a lot of remy's time, coming along nicely.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2010, 00:36   #44
ellonweb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
No, I miss a lot of functions on the Merlin site I got on the clone. Like, looking up specific planets and the planet details. Information that is not available on apprime.lt.
Will be done in time for the new round hopefully! I've been without access to apprime.lt the last few weeks so unable to keep it up-to-date. Currently very busy with job applications though so not much progress
Unread 8 Dec 2010, 18:02   #45
rUl3r

Quote:
Currently very busy with job applications though so not much progress
Good luck. Take your time =)
Unread 20 Dec 2010, 01:34   #46
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

http://winterkia.cthq.net/index.php

remy has set up a winter round one.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote