User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 18 Dec 2009, 23:24   #1
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Userfriendly deleting

So I just tried deleting my planet. I got this message:

You are unable to start the action of deleting your account whilst ships are on missions, please await their return and try again.

Suggestion:don't show this message. Instead, increase the countdown timer by the number of ticks it takes for my fleet to get home. Deleting will be just as fast/slow, but I won't have to grind my teeth in annoyance at error messages there's no reason for seeing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 18 Dec 2009 at 23:31.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2009, 01:35   #2
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Userfriendly deleting

Unread 19 Dec 2009, 08:58   #3
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
So I just tried deleting my planet. I got this message:

You are unable to start the action of deleting your account whilst ships are on missions, please await their return and try again.

Suggestion:don't show this message. Instead, increase the countdown timer by the number of ticks it takes for my fleet to get home. Deleting will be just as fast/slow, but I won't have to grind my teeth in annoyance at error messages there's no reason for seeing.
Should have just launched on the #1 guy, then the nice guys in #multihunters would have kindly deleted your planet for you

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2009, 09:05   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Only after donating the value, I'm sure.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 00:24   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Done.
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 09:08   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Win!
Unread 26 Dec 2009, 17:49   #7
Ronin
Legionaire

Ronin will become famous soon enoughRonin will become famous soon enough

This is awesome. I hate this message every round when i try to delete after havoc. I have to wait for hours till the ticker starts again and press the button on a saturday.

Thx Appoco and Mzyxptlk

Round 3 - 8 (Legion)
Round 9 - 10.5 (Nos/FanG)
Round 22 - 23 (Jenova)
Round 24 - 28 (CT HC)
Round 31 (DLR)
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2009, 21:04   #8
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Done.

Errr, what just happened :s
Unread 27 Dec 2009, 21:18   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Nice suggestion
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2010, 23:29   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Follow-up. I just got the following message upon trying to delete:

You may not delete your own planet while you have incoming fleets.

I have no incoming fleets, just a returning one. I did the JGP and everything.
Unread 8 May 2010, 02:26   #11
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

I see no reason why youŽd have to wait for the incomings to pass anyway. Scrap it or add those ticks until the last fleet has landed as well.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2010, 11:00   #12
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

I dont agree with this. The deleting is fine in my opinion. If someone lands a bad attack or has made an error in calculations then they may make an impulsive action to delete their account. This way the currest system works, this isn't possible and in 7/8/9 hours when the fleet has returned with whatever is left from the land, the user has a chance to re-think his/her deletion plan. Also I guess lots of people, after a cool-off period wouldn't want to delete after that time lapse.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2010, 11:13   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.

There is already a 48 tick wait period to facilitate that.
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 21:45   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Fixed this btw. Apologies, the mistake was in not differentiating between returning fleets and incoming attacking fleets.
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 21:51   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.

<3
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 22:05   #16
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

its working. nice feature
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote