User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 4 Nov 2010, 11:08   #1
yaeger

yaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
I miss the old information about the ships ? get it back?

Hello! What about writing some stuff about the ships, what they are best and worst against, and a bit info about their origin and such(like filler stuff that makes new ppl a bit more interested about a text game)
yaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2010, 11:09   #2
yaeger

Re: I miss the old information about the ships ? get it back?

im back btw ! 5 years since last time ! :P
Unread 4 Nov 2010, 11:29   #3
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Those descriptions have been scrapped some time ago because noone ever actually updated them properly. I´d be pro reintroducing them though - if they´re done right and kept up to date.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2010, 11:42   #4
yaeger

It wont take long to do a nice update actually..
Unread 4 Nov 2010, 12:30   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I did them a couple of rounds, ago when JBG asked me to. However, since the ruling concensus seems to be that we need new stats every single round (), and stats are usually not finished until only a few days before tick start (), there's not really a lot of time to do anything in.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2010, 12:43   #6
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

I never understood why stats get totally revamped (sometimes utterly ****ed up) every round. It doesn´t add excitement, since things get somewhat repetitive anyway, and it lacks any kind of concept.

I remember a time when there were basic concepts about the races that were actually represented by the stats. The consant changing nullified these "unique characteristics".
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2010, 12:48   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Which race concept is missing from the current stats?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2010, 13:19   #8
yaeger

i guess so mzyxptlk. and uve done a great job then. but stats are not newb freindly, "useless info is" :P