User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 12:58   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Big blackout and the consequences

It's obviously not you. The guy refers to you. Also

01[22:21] <Joseph> we can try to force them to rollback the game by morning

01[22:56] <Joseph> we have 2 ways
01[22:56] <Joseph> 1 rollback
01[22:56] <Joseph> other one bluearmy will recall from my planet when he see 60milion in prod

Clearly no intention to abuse the bug at all! If you're not actually lying you're, honest to god, the biggest idiot playing this game. And that's saying something.

I did like

[22:56] <SantaCruz|PM> well
[22:57] <SantaCruz|PM> i think bluearmy has been doing that also
[22:57] <SantaCruz|PM> jsut not large amounts

WE ARE EATING YOUR CHILDREN RIGHT NOW. NOM NOM NOM.
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 13:10   #52
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, this is hilarious. SAVE SOME CHILDREN FOR MEEEEE!!
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 14:17   #53
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Btw I especially like line 53 and 54 of your fail evidence. Maybe you want to read up and tell me again I am lying? Or will you at the end just see that we never wanted to abuse it? I am sure you'll make the wrong conclusion again.
OK:
[22:28] <Joseph> they dont want to do it now
[22:28] <Joseph> afraid of getting closed

So far, so good. Now let us continue:

[22:28] <Joseph> this is why im here =p
[22:30] <SantaCruz|PM> they won't get closed
[22:30] <SantaCruz|PM> just do it and then pm appoco
[22:30] <Joseph> ok
[22:30] <SantaCruz|PM> he can't close you for telling him
[22:33] <SantaCruz|PM> did you produce with it?
[22:33] <Joseph> yes
[22:33] <SantaCruz|PM> how much did you spend?
[22:33] <Joseph> now? 1milion for test
[22:33] <Joseph> waiting the other 49k
[22:34] <SantaCruz|PM> lol

Now this pretty much sounds like the plan on how to abuse stuff and get away with it.

Not even to mention this earlier line:
[22:24] <Joseph> free donations
[22:24] <Joseph> but the problem is
[22:24] <Joseph> they will see that and close our planets? or just try a rollback/
[22:24] <SantaCruz|PM> depends if i can get it to do it
[22:24] <SantaCruz|PM> just donate it all to one person
[22:24] <SantaCruz|PM> how did you get it to do that

This reads pretty much like "Shame, we found a bug, we´d like to abuse it, but we think we could get closed if we do. Any way to get around that?"....
Well done.
I read the whole pastebin. It doesn´t make you look like you just wanted to test it or never abuse it. Instead, Joseph clearly states he hopes for rollback/recalls.

[22:21] <Joseph> we can try to force them to rollback the game by morning

[22:56] <Joseph> we have 2 ways
[22:56] <Joseph> 1 rollback
[22:56] <Joseph> other one bluearmy will recall from my planet when he see 60milion in prod

Quit telling us stories. After this conversation has been revealed, it makes you look like an idiot, seriously.
You didn´t recieve donations, maybe you were against the whole thing that happened, but clearly the consequences have been discussed within your gal, and it decided to take the road to abuse. I don´t think you have been closed, Korsan, so basically what you´re doing here all the time is appearing as spokesman of your gal, but trying to neglect all accusations by saying "I haven´t taken part".
Funny enough you accuse anyone not agreeing with you of trolling, as that´s all you do here. Go send someone who got closed to speak for your gal, or accept that you get blamed instead of your galmates.

Last edited by rUl3r; 26 Jun 2010 at 14:23. Reason: Typoes
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 14:38   #54
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The 3 people in 10:6 who didn't receive a donation were all above galaxy average score. The 5 people who did were all below it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 15:28   #55
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The 3 people in 10:6 who didn't receive a donation were all above galaxy average score. The 5 people who did were all below it.
Are you saying not everyone can be below average score at once!?
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 15:45   #56
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Are you saying not everyone can be below average score at once!?
Crazy, I know.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 20:49   #57
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

having just read the pastebin transcript - bearing in mind that it may be edited

Joseph should get the sucker- you should have listened to your galaxy award

Has Santa recieved a charisma implant from Obama ?

Did you really think that there would be a roll back and that would result in fleets recalled to save your roids ?

(to Joseph) - if Santa told you to stick a corkscrew in your usb drive to make it work would you do it because bluearmy has been doing it and it works ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 23:53   #58
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
This reads pretty much like "Shame, we found a bug, we´d like to abuse it, but we think we could get closed if we do. Any way to get around that?"....
Well done.
I read the whole pastebin. It doesn´t make you look like you just wanted to test it or never abuse it. Instead, Joseph clearly states he hopes for rollback/recalls.

You started so well. I stopped there.

You see Joseph talking and suddenly you think we all got a plan and label us as guilty?

You my friend, as well as Golan, should apply to Scottland Yard. You really could investigate a lot there with your sharp logics.

Learn to read. And you will see that there is a person saying "hey my gal found a bug and I am happy about it I wish we could abuse it".

Again I say we are not the Borg from Star Trek. We don't have a common consciousness. Get it now? I know having a long ping time in head makes you first write, then think, when it should be the other way.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Unread 27 Jun 2010, 02:27   #59
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Learn to read. And you will see that there is a person saying "hey my gal found a bug and I am happy about it I wish we could abuse it".
So what started as a thread claiming that you were all innocent has turned into an attempt at pinning this on Joseph because you're taking all the flak on the forums?
Unread 27 Jun 2010, 11:49   #60
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You started so well. I stopped there.

You see Joseph talking and suddenly you think we all got a plan and label us as guilty?

You my friend, as well as Golan, should apply to Scottland Yard. You really could investigate a lot there with your sharp logics.

Again I say we are not the Borg from Star Trek. We don't have a common consciousness. Get it now? I know having a long ping time in head makes you first write, then think, when it should be the other way.

What you fail to notice is the fact you donated to 5 planets which then decided to spend the resources. That´s the bridge between the pastebin and the impression it was a common decision.
Yes, it says people weren´t all sure about using it, but what you did in the end pretty much speaks for itself.
Unread 27 Jun 2010, 16:40   #61
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
So what started as a thread claiming that you were all innocent has turned into an attempt at pinning this on Joseph because you're taking all the flak on the forums?
No. I repeat: I am not part of a collective.

And Joseph talking to Santa doesnt change shit as I still claim my gal was closed for nothing even Joseph who didnt break rules at all. Even those logs don't show any break of rules. If you claim they do, then please paste the law from EULA or PA rules here. Maybe Ace wants to help you with that as he himself couldnt provide any rule we broke. Go pm him, he sure is around.

Bitch some more, really. Try to turn things around as that's the only thing you really master.

And...

Unread 27 Jun 2010, 17:44   #62
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Seriously, dude, you're just making yourself look bad in this thread.
Unread 27 Jun 2010, 21:30   #63
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Seriously, dude, you're just making yourself look bad in this thread.
Yea I don't care as it is my last round. And ppl here seem to be used so much to liars that they questionize everything they see - which is good. Don't get fooled by some idiots.

But Myz maybe you want to jump in and name the rule my galmates have broken. Try it. And if you haven't noticed, I am not closed so I don't make anything to make me look bad here as I only defend my galmates.

And...

Unread 27 Jun 2010, 22:53   #64
Firebird

jesus look at the ASC troll squad they are in full flight red bull i am sure gives them WINGS

Unread 27 Jun 2010, 22:59   #65
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Yea I don't care as it is my last round. And ppl here seem to be used so much to liars that they questionize everything they see - which is good. Don't get fooled by some idiots.

But Myz maybe you want to jump in and name the rule my galmates have broken. Try it. And if you haven't noticed, I am not closed so I don't make anything to make me look bad here as I only defend my galmates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EULA
18.6. Miscellaneous cheating
(a) Attempts to encourage other planets to break the rules will be considered
a breach of this agreement
(b) The transfer of accounts to other users is not permitted. Passing on your
login details to another user is not permitted, even if they are subsequently
the only user to access your account.
(c) As newer methods of cheating are discovered, you authorise us to interpret
all data logged about your account towards detecting these methods. Actions which
are deemed to be cheating are not restricted to the list given on this
EULA and may be added to at any time, and you authorise us to do so
Note the highlighted part....

I'd consider spending 250million worth of resources, which were only acquired by way of a bugged gal fund (ie not yours to spend!) an action deemed to be cheating....
Ultores
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 00:52   #66
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Note the highlighted part....

I'd consider spending 250million worth of resources, which were only acquired by way of a bugged gal fund (ie not yours to spend!) an action deemed to be cheating....
Ah so you admit that our actions are not covered by EULA/rules and you have to refer on a vague paragraph saying "anything we forgot can also lead to close you. And when you remind us we will close you as well"? You can't be serious dude!?
You know how laws work? Do you know that no law in our world is retroactive? You know that there is no rule covering the use of casual found bugs? Or are you still trying to make things look better in your favour?

Search a little more.

And...

Unread 28 Jun 2010, 01:16   #67
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

"(c) As newer methods of cheating are discovered, you authorise us to interpret
all data logged about your account towards detecting these methods"

Those actions were "newer methods of cheating" therefore i admit that the EULA does cover it...

Why would i need to "make things look better in my favour",you do it for me..
Ultores
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 05:14   #68
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
You know how laws work? Do you know that no law in our world is retroactive?
Oh really?

Last edited by _Kila_; 28 Jun 2010 at 05:23.
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 05:17   #69
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

also by ticking the box and clicking yes to the terms of service, you've entered a contract with fubra and have given the multihunters the power to add rules at their own discretion.
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 05:45   #70
Vistion
RL PALS WITH TRUMP

Vistion can only hope to improve

Korsan please stop being an idiot if you did nothing wrong why would you create a thread backing it up? Sounds like a guilty conscious to me. Also if you did nothing wrong why would you be "backing up" the people who did? Nothing you can say will justify any thing you or any member of 10:6 did. and the reason Rydel did not get closed is because he was not home and didn't know about it or spend it. IMO he is the only one that should not have been closed.
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 06:44   #71
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistion View Post
Korsan please stop being an idiot if you did nothing wrong why would you create a thread backing it up? Sounds like a guilty conscious to me. Also if you did nothing wrong why would you be "backing up" the people who did? Nothing you can say will justify any thing you or any member of 10:6 did.
This is retarded.

Quote:
It's pointless to repeat what's been said again and again and again. You are clearly not willing to accept what we say, so why would I bother?

When I said you were just making yourself look bad, though, I was not referring to your ingame behaviour, but to your posts in this thread (which really have not accomplished anything).
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 13:39   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, if the intention of this thread was to convince us you're a deranged loon then mission accomplished korsan
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 20:14   #73
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It wasn't our intention to break the game nor are we responsible for it.

We we we we We We we we we we We we We We we we
(I took out every word that wasn't "we" from the ensuing text, and here's how many times you used the word in the space of a few paragraphs)

Quote:
because we knew ticks were going to stop we didn't send out a pa mail not to use the ressources.
(evidence of discussion surrounding the circumstances of the bug exploitation; implication of association)

Quote:
Let me state my point of view on this:
- we never intended to cheat
- we never caused this bug on purpose
- we never told our galmates that we donate metal to them
- we never refused reporting this, we reported this as soon as we saw it
- if we wanted to abuse and cheat we would have let those incomming hostiles pass and rebuild our stuff with this bug being unnoticed
Apart from using a further count of 14 instances of possessive/plural pronouns before this, you repeatedly insist that none of you have done anything wrong. Then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
maybe you should just stop lieing.. http://pastebin.org/351823
Evidence of a CONSPIRACY!!!!!!111 :O

Quote:
Again I say we are not the Borg from Star Trek. We don't have a common consciousness. Get it now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Quote:
No. I repeat: I am not part of a collective.
That's not what I said, Korsan. Your thread was all about how none of you were guilty. Now it's about you not being guilty, whilst admitting there is some guilt to go around.

So basically, you're trying to disassociate yourself from what happened.

You know if you just stopped replying (well, it might be too late now to save face...) then everyone else would probably let it go too, right?
Unread 30 Jun 2010, 01:54   #74
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Kenny I wonder how you would react if we hadn't told anyone and got caught really cheating. FFS wake up dude you'll never get it else. Keep those reactions for the next time you catch me "cheating".
People seem to overread this but you really annoy me with your idiotic ignorance.

And...

Unread 30 Jun 2010, 02:17   #75
t3k
The Video Guy

If you'd not started this thread there's a reasonable chance that I'd not have responded to it. In fact, I don't think anyone would have responded to a thread that was never started.

As such, can you see why several people (myself included) have said that you probably shouldn't have made the thread to begin with?

And if you'd read my last post you'd realise I didn't accuse you of cheating. I simply said that you were changing your story from 'nobody cheated' to 'I didn't cheat'.

Do you see the irony in calling people ignorant whilst not reading their posts?
Unread 30 Jun 2010, 02:25   #76
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Do you see the irony in calling people ignorant whilst not reading their posts?
Go to bed.

And...

Unread 30 Jun 2010, 07:46   #77
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Whilst I know that arguments are still going on, this thread is really no longer achieving anything. The same arguments are going back and forth and seem to be, if anything, making the situation between the two "sides" worse.
I'm therefore going to close the thread - if you think you have a good reason for me to reopen it, please forum pm me.