User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 22 Nov 2009, 19:21   #1
Fatrick
Farmer Smurf

Fatrick can only hope to improve
T100 Scanners list

Self explanitory really. We have t100 launches, covops, xp...

But why do we not have a t100 list of scanners in the Universe pages?

I have no rival; No man can be my equal
Fatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2009, 19:53   #2
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: T100 Scanners list

Looking for an easy target ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2009, 20:37   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

It would work if it was done by alliance nick, and not planet info. Otherwise you're just opening up scanners to cheap attacks, not to mention early SK attacks to give distorters a headstart.
Unread 22 Nov 2009, 21:22   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, it's pretty hard to find high-amp scanners at the moment.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2009, 21:47   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't say it was hard, I'm just saying is there any real need to make it easier.
Unread 22 Nov 2009, 22:04   #6
Fatrick
Farmer Smurf

Fatrick can only hope to improve

Ok then. So if not a list on uni pages...at least give us something in our History tab that lets you know how many you have done!

I have no rival; No man can be my equal
Fatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 13:35   #7
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

I must say it would be nice to have a history entry about scans done without having to browse through the alliance scan log and sort it by scanner.
You can find an ampwhore in #transcendancy more or less regularly (me)
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote