User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Nov 2009, 15:17   #1
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Stealing ships cov op

I am proposing a new covert operation after havoc.

I would suggest either a 7200 or 9600 RU for the tech.

The ability to steal ships.
how the numbers would work would need to be tested I would suggest 0.2% of the targets total fleet per 10 agents. with a minium of 10 agents.

xp as the same as manual.

wether the ships become instantly available or have to "travel" back home can be explored.

Thoughts / comments please
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2009, 17:37   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stealing ships cov op

It'll either be overpowered and wide open to abuse or it'll be pointless and irrelevant. I wouldn't bother objecting to it actually being implemented in the second case but it'd probably end up being trumped as a big deal as per pateam's usual strategy of talking up minor changes which would be gay and irritating.
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 13:25   #3
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Stealing ships cov op

I have to agree with JBG, the potential for abuse of this cov op (if implemented with any power to make it useful in the first place) is horrific. Considering the race which is most likely to actually get this cov op while seriously playing is Cathaar. Now imagine Cats steal-farming kill ships with this cov op - nothing anybody would want to see.

Edit: For the record, I donīt want to just "shoot down" your suggestion, but I donīt see a point, or rather I donīt see any advantage for the game, given the potential abuse.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote