User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Sep 2009, 19:18   #51
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Explanations of new closure rules by MHs, plz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
either way, has cardinal given anyone a reason for logging in from a completely dutch browser? not that he has to or anything, but this 'argument' isn't going to go anywhere without at least one party giving their side
when he was talking in #trans he said he couldnt remember the weekend in question
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2009, 21:37   #52
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Cardi has been permanently banned from the forums for repeated racism, and the MHs are not allowed to publish details pertaining to cases, closed or otherwise, so I guess no actual information will be forthcoming.
He's also got himself a perm ban from #planetarion, iirc for similar reasons.
he really isnt the sort of person you want to be trying to defend, wishmaster.
Unread 23 Sep 2009, 22:34   #53
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I thought i made it perfectly clear when i said that there was no foreign IP that logged into his account.

A dutch browser is NOT a ****ing dutch IP! its like downloading firefox and choose chinese language... wait dont do it, you get closed.

Next thing i will be closed too, for loggin in with my phone.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2009, 22:45   #54
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If that stops the constant complaining, I hope they do it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2009, 08:23   #55
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

I use about 6 different browsers (if you also include versions) per round, and in at least three languages, more on some rounds if I go on a trip. I'm not even going to try and count IPs. Never heard anything about it, so it must be something else than a simple different language. I doubt they would close anybody over just 1 little thing like that, so just be a good boy and assume it wasn't the only thing going on.
Unread 24 Sep 2009, 08:55   #56
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
I use about 6 different browsers (if you also include versions) per round, and in at least three languages, more on some rounds if I go on a trip. I'm not even going to try and count IPs. Never heard anything about it, so it must be something else than a simple different language. I doubt they would close anybody over just 1 little thing like that, so just be a good boy and assume it wasn't the only thing going on.
But cardi said that was the only reason. And I think we all know we can trust everything cardi says.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2009, 10:09   #57
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why, but i have been humming along the lines of a certain Shaggy song since i started reading this thread.
Unread 24 Sep 2009, 10:58   #58
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
I don't know why, but i have been humming along the lines of a certain Shaggy song since i started reading this thread.
What does Boombastic have to do with this?

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2009, 11:40   #59
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
You got two more guesses left
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 03:37   #60
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^ View Post
He's also got himself a perm ban from #planetarion, iirc for similar reasons.
he really isnt the sort of person you want to be trying to defend, wishmaster.
I honestly dont care man. If someone are banned from an irc chan, then MAN, they must be the scum of the earth!
Also, I think cardi cheated. I have never said anything else. I just want to know the reason for the closure, since its new to me that, THINKING someone cheated is a closure reason. Also, its new for me that they wait 600 ticks. Also its new to me that MH pms him, saying he WILL close him, then wait a couple of days before he does so. Also its new to me that MHs pms someone and tell them that they will wait to close them till his def has landed.
Has this been the case in prev rounds?
I remember several situations where it wasnt.

What I want, which I think I said in the OP ( god you guys suck ) is a clarification on the rules. I want to be sure so that I dont get closed if I ever get a paki friend and login to pa from his paki browser. ( I guess befriending him would make me deserve a closure, I dont know )

TYVM!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 04:31   #61
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
hint: It wasnt me!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 12:24   #62
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

I am sure nobody thought of that >_<
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 12:40   #63
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Also, I think cardi cheated. I have never said anything else. I just want to know the reason for the closure, since its new to me that, THINKING someone cheated is a closure reason.
He wasn't closed because they 'THINK' he cheats. He was closed because the evidence pointed towards it, and the explanation offered was stupid.

Beyond reasonable doubt Wishmaster...
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 13:35   #64
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

Wishmaster in prev rounds I believe MH's have waited to close people after their def has landed as not to penalise the person that they are defending.
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 13:52   #65
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

what would be a nice change is that MH actually responded to this thread and gave a response..
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 14:28   #66
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
He wasn't closed because they 'THINK' he cheats. He was closed because the evidence pointed towards it, and the explanation offered was stupid.

Beyond reasonable doubt Wishmaster...
so the fact that cardi is a retard and unable to think of a good excuse, he is to be closed?

HE could just have said: "oh, had a dutch mate over that day, I must have used his computer, I remember he had a weird browser. I didnt know I had to tell the MHs since he doesnt play PA himself. I am sorry"

I would have gone with that one! And I would have stayed open. You cant close people cause of shit like this, you need guidelines.

Quote:
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 14:29   #67
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
Wishmaster in prev rounds I believe MH's have waited to close people after their def has landed as not to penalise the person that they are defending.
really? what if they are attacking? Wait till he lands if he is attacking with someone else?

Again, simple guielines, let there be no doubt what will happen if someone are closed!!!

Quote:
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 15:03   #68
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are you complaining because the multihunters were considerate enough not to close cardi while he had a fleet out defending? Because that's pretty epic if you are.
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 16:24   #69
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so the fact that cardi is a retard and unable to think of a good excuse, he is to be closed?
If someone doesn't have a reason they get closed yes.

Quote:
HE could just have said: "oh, had a dutch mate over that day, I must have used his computer, I remember he had a weird browser. I didnt know I had to tell the MHs since he doesnt play PA himself. I am sorry"

I would have gone with that one! And I would have stayed open. You cant close people cause of shit like this, you need guidelines.
Wishmaster you are talking complete crap. Beyond reasonable doubt...

You know he cheated Wishmaster, all you are doing here is making noise for the sake of it.
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 17:51   #70
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiall View Post
what would be a nice change is that MH actually responded to this thread and gave a response..
Point is they cant. They arnt allowed to discuss the case with anyone other then the person(s) involved. Hence why you get people moan to their members of the alliance going 'they have set me up, i havent cheated' blah blah blah every round becuase the MH cant actually explain to others, you will just have to put trust in them that they are doing their job correctly. And in this case i think they did, however, i wouldnt of let cardi re-signup so quickly, and also allowed him to have the right to be a late signup in another heavy apprime gal. But maybe thats just me...

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 18:10   #71
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Point is they cant. They arnt allowed to discuss the case with anyone other then the person(s) involved. Hence why you get people moan to their members of the alliance going 'they have set me up, i havent cheated' blah blah blah every round becuase the MH cant actually explain to others, you will just have to put trust in them that they are doing their job correctly. And in this case i think they did, however, i wouldnt of let cardi re-signup so quickly, and also allowed him to have the right to be a late signup in another heavy apprime gal. But maybe thats just me...
the OP was never about a specific case ( or well it was, but they could have answered on a general basis )

Quote:
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 18:12   #72
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Are you complaining because the multihunters were considerate enough not to close cardi while he had a fleet out defending? Because that's pretty epic if you are.
Yes, I do. If they recall some fleets, while let others keep their fleets going, its not correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
If someone doesn't have a reason they get closed yes.

Wishmaster you are talking complete crap. Beyond reasonable doubt...

You know he cheated Wishmaster, all you are doing here is making noise for the sake of it.
I dont agree, I THINK he cheated, I dont know if he cheated. Cant see why people dont want set guidelines, I really dont. Rules should be simple, and equal for all.

Quote:
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 19:06   #73
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
And in this case i think they did, however, i wouldnt of let cardi re-signup so quickly, and also allowed him to have the right to be a late signup in another heavy apprime gal. But maybe thats just me...
Actually, as soon as the convict accepts the punishment the case gets closed and he may signup a new planet. It´s in the rules, man
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 19:08   #74
Game^

Quote:
I dont agree, I THINK he cheated, I dont know if he cheated. Cant see why people dont want set guidelines, I really dont. Rules should be simple, and equal for all.
Because then people will attempt to 'twist' these rules and guidelines to get away with cheating, believe it or not, this game isn't made fun by 'rules'.

I'd much prefer the multihunters were allowed to use a common sense and educated opinions in closing cheats. Rather than having people like you ranting and raving because someones shoddy excuse isn't accepted.
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 19:16   #75
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In that light, it would perhaps be better if the facts about cases were made public once they've been closed.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 19:40   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes, I do. If they recall some fleets, while let others keep their fleets going, its not correct.
I haven't heard of them recalling any fleets when closing people recently. I'd imagine they changed the way they do this. Of course it's a cardinal sin that they forgot to include you on the mailing list over such a vital and earth-shattering change of affairs. I have written them a strongly worded letter outlining my displeasure at this and I imagine you'll be pleased to know that in line with your style of completely retarded over the top reactions to things I have filed a writ with the International Criminal Court, from whom I have received personal assurances that this case will be given the high level of consideration it so dearly deserves.

Jackass.
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 19:55   #77
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
cardinal sin
Hurr hurr.
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 21:29   #78
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I haven't heard of them recalling any fleets when closing people recently. I'd imagine they changed the way they do this. Of course it's a cardinal sin that they forgot to include you on the mailing list over such a vital and earth-shattering change of affairs. I have written them a strongly worded letter outlining my displeasure at this and I imagine you'll be pleased to know that in line with your style of completely retarded over the top reactions to things I have filed a writ with the International Criminal Court, from whom I have received personal assurances that this case will be given the high level of consideration it so dearly deserves.

Jackass.
I like how u take one rather insignificant thing out of the context, and make it all about that. You know aswell as I do that that isnt the point of this thread.

Sweetiepie <3

Quote:
Unread 26 Sep 2009, 03:19   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

So why did you bring it up? **** knows what your actual point is anyways

"I don't actually know anything about the multihunters and why they closed cardi beyond what he told me BUT IT'S NOT RIGHT AND I KNOWS IT AND THEY'RE JUST HATING US BECAUSE WE'RE GR8 OH MAN IT'S JUST NOT FAIR AND THE PAIN IS TOO MUCH AND I CAN'T TAKE IT AND IT'S GONE TOO FAR AND THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW AND IT'S UNBELIEVABLE AND PLEASE STAND STILL WHILE I THROW MY RATTLE AT YOU."

Last edited by lokken; 10 Oct 2009 at 16:31.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2009, 09:40   #80
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Actually, as soon as the convict accepts the punishment the case gets closed and he may signup a new planet. It´s in the rules, man
Yes but it didnt use to be. You could re-signup but only after the origonal account had naturally deleted. Btw, anyone know what alliance is responsible for currently spamming using loads of different nicks my scanners on irc at the moment? Ive just got around 100 pms myself within 30 seconds bombing me out of irc. Good tactics...

Edit: NVM Was some idiot in the #planetarion channel apparently.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 26 Sep 2009 at 09:53.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2009, 11:57   #81
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I thought i made it perfectly clear when i said that there was no foreign IP that logged into his account.

A dutch browser is NOT a ****ing dutch IP! its like downloading firefox and choose chinese language... wait dont do it, you get closed.

Next thing i will be closed too, for loggin in with my phone.
So if cardi still logged in from his own IP, why would he suddenly have a dutch browser then.

VPN (no, not vnc) ahoy!

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2009, 12:36   #82
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Of course it's a cardinal sin that they forgot to include you on the mailing list over such a vital and earth-shattering change of affairs..
No idea if it was intentional but I see what you did there.
Unread 26 Sep 2009, 13:13   #83
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
So if cardi still logged in from his own IP, why would he suddenly have a dutch browser then.

VPN (no, not vnc) ahoy!

Its not just porn out there man, you can download dutch browsers too.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2009, 15:54   #84
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
So why did you bring it up? **** knows what your actual point is anyways

"I don't actually know anything about the multihunters and why they closed cardi beyond what he told me BUT IT'S NOT RIGHT AND I KNOWS IT AND THEY'RE JUST HATING US BECAUSE WE'RE GR8 OH MAN IT'S JUST NOT FAIR AND THE PAIN IS TOO MUCH AND I CAN'T TAKE IT AND IT'S GONE TOO FAR AND THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW AND IT'S UNBELIEVABLE AND PLEASE STAND STILL WHILE I THROW MY RATTLE AT YOU."
if u intend to be a complete and utter retard, then I might aswell put u on ignore. I have stated over and over what the intentions of this thread were. if u fail to really get the point, ur more retarded than I thought u were.
now **** off.

Quote:

Last edited by lokken; 10 Oct 2009 at 16:32.
Unread 26 Sep 2009, 15:55   #85
Wishmaster
LDK

and why the **** isnt jbgs 2nd post deleted and he banned?
oh wait, its jbg.

I forgot that lokken is the mod here.

heh.

Quote:
Unread 26 Sep 2009, 16:03   #86
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Hey Wishmaster, this is PD, not AD!
Unread 26 Sep 2009, 16:04   #87
Wishmaster
LDK

hehe.
yet lokken is mod here!

Quote:
Unread 26 Sep 2009, 17:34   #88
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Being figurative thus I consider it entirely my discretion as to whether it's offensive (and yes I thought about it!). And lets face it, the whole tone of the post suggests he frowns on such activity. For the record I've been pretty lenient on this thread as there are some fantastic put downs from both sides. If you were complaining that JBG was being overly aggressive in attacking you, I might agree but you seem to want to give as good as you get.

Haven't had a bias allegation in ages though, thanks

Last edited by lokken; 26 Sep 2009 at 17:40.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2009, 09:43   #89
Game^

Quote:
and why the **** isnt jbgs 2nd post deleted and he banned?
oh wait, its jbg.

I forgot that lokken is the mod here.

heh.
Where do I complain about Wishmaster not being banned for his blatant racism earlier in the thread?
Unread 27 Sep 2009, 13:32   #90
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah, surely someone who doesn't speak dutch or have any good relations to the netherlands would download a dutch browser, use it one time to login to pa and then never use it again.

It's quite obvious that he cheated, and that you guys stick up for him trying to explain his "innocence" is quite horrific tbfh.

Get over it and stop BP'ing notorious cheaters..

Problem solved.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2009, 15:47   #91
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Perverts.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2009, 12:56   #92
Yorga
Old Pharte

Yorga is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
the MHs are not allowed to publish details pertaining to cases, closed or otherwise, so I guess no actual information will be forthcoming.
But presumably the MHs could make a blanket statement along the lines of "We do not close accounts merely for using specific browsers" or some such. It wouldn't give any details of why any one account was closed, but it would address the flaming aimed at the MH team.

Last edited by Yorga; 30 Sep 2009 at 12:57. Reason: stupid typo
Yorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2009, 13:17   #93
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorga View Post
But presumably the MHs could make a blanket statement along the lines of "We do not close accounts merely for using specific browsers" or some such. It wouldn't give any details of why any one account was closed, but it would address the flaming aimed at the MH team.
Yeah, and they could also post in this topic "someone got closed for VNC use", and clearly we'd never know who they were talking about! Also, what flaming?
Unread 30 Sep 2009, 14:23   #94
Yorga
Old Pharte

Yorga is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Yeah, and they could also post in this topic "someone got closed for VNC use", and clearly we'd never know who they were talking about! Also, what flaming?
"someone got closed for..." is a comment about a specific case. Making it clear what they do or do not close people for is a general statement which as a side effect would clear up some of the arguing in this thread.

As to my comment about flaming the MH...
Quote:
This thread isnt about cardi cheating or not.
Its about incompetent MHs and lack of guidelines.
Doesn't that count?
Yorga is offline   Reply With Quote