User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Dec 2004, 07:12   #1
Dr_Zaius

Dr_Zaius has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Zaius has a spectacular aura about
Round 13 Price

Could anyone tell me wether the price of round 13 is going to be higher or lower? I'm not sure wether to buy credits this round or wait!

If anyone could tell me please reply here!

Dr_Zaius - Planetarion Support Team Member
Dr_Zaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 10:22   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Round 13 Price

it will probably be the same.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:33   #3
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

should be lower though, the ammount of paying players is dropping (correct me if I'm wrong)

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 20:32   #4
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

With the return of an old allie next round i think thats a but false fernando as some are returning

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 05:57   #5
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

and to be honest, all those who can afford to play dont care if its costs $8 or $10, its just for young players who have no CC who are not able to play...
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 11:25   #6
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernando
should be lower though, the ammount of paying players is dropping (correct me if I'm wrong)
its not possible to lower the price, also the number of paid accouts this round is actually quite healthy.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 13:56   #7
fizzyxl
SiN

fizzyxl is an unknown quantity at this point

horray for paid accounts.... Although i actually think that £3.33 for about 2-3 months play is actually very reasonable i have really enjoyed this round as i payed, and i think that it was good value for money.

And as for young people, you can pay by solo.. which you can get at 14 i think. and younger than that they should ask somone who can pay.

so I don't think any change to the price should be made, after all... you buy a game like halo2 for £40 and you complete it in 3 weeks...
fizzyxl is offline   Reply With Quote