User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:02   #1
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point
Fernando's meet August 2003

hello everyone! I just thought i'd post it up in here that there will be a meet for all pa and non-pa players in nottingham (UK) during the last weekend of august (29th-31st).

So, if you're free then and you want to have a good time, just join #Fernando and let me know
So far 28 people have signed up and 17 have confirmed

Will be much fun for everyone and you're all invited

Cheers

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:03   #2
BarbieKen

Will there be lots of orgies and free beer?
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:08   #3
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

ofc ;-)

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:12   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
FT didnt bother coming out with me when i was last down in Notts so i dont think i'll bother making the effort to see him .
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:14   #5
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Fernando
ofc ;-)
With hot women who swallow?

If so, count me in.
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:43   #6
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
\o/ barbieken
i would go... but this sounds too much like heineken... so i'll pass.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 15:06   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Sounds fun. I'll be there.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 16:39   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hi jas 2.0
and even worse, you brought cypher to gd, jesus ****ing christ

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 19:52   #9
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

O_o Jas 2.0 :S

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 19:54   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
its gonna b fun and loads of dif types of beer not jst heineken :P jst come and see-- will be a great meet
Try to encourage people to go by not appearing to be an AOL script-kiddie would be a good strategy for this meet.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 23:10   #11
Mighty Max

Cool weeeeeeeeeeee

I'm DEFINATELY going! I have already booked my train tickets, and I am in the process of booking my hotel room for the two nights. If anybody wants to know which hotel im going to (so we can all book rooms in the same one) PM me online (The nick is 'Kan3)

This will be my first meet for some time, I used to frequent PA meets but i've taken a few months off. It will be good trust me!

-Kan3-
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 16:19   #12
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Yey! cool Kan3 c ya there then

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:11   #13
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Sounds fun. I'll be there.
Can I have hot sex with you then?
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 16:39   #14
Guard
Elysium Battle Commando

Guard is an unknown quantity at this point
i wish i could be there, i have some money problems
Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 17:51   #15
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally posted by Guard
i wish i could be there, i have some money problems
well mate i hope we'll meet up soon... will try and arrange somethin else later on next year///