User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 May 2010, 14:15   #151
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I sincerely doubt you have ADHD. When were you diagnosed? I would hazard a guess that you have some sort of diagnosis like a combination of Pervasive Developmental Disorder & Asperges Syndrome.

I would hazard a guess that one day, someone's going to stab a knife in your face just because you are that stupid sometimes. I mean, I don't personally stab people, I'm very much of a pacifist, but I'd encourage you to wear a metal hood and a mask just in case when you leave your home.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2010, 16:52   #152
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Once this stupid joint gangbang finally wake up and agree that what they did this round was probably one of most retarded things to have been done then sure i will.
I stand by the assertion that knocking a bunch of faggots off their pedestal and watching them whine and bitch about it on AD was one of the most awesome things to have happened to PA for quite a while. That roidgraph is so ****ing awesome.
Unread 5 May 2010, 02:16   #153
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not saying I'm going to ban you if you keep posting crap like this, but you might have a very hard time accessing your account if you try.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 12:44   #154
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
I have ADHD, my meds were out, I had the page open to recall right before I left for my psych appointment to renew my prescription, I forgot to confirm the recall.

Still, pretty epic fail after managing not to lose a single ship before this during the whole round in attack.
Before Sun_Tzu gets to use this excuse again, ive done it for him.
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...ubiyos0l4px353
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 13:47   #155
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure tzu never crashed while he was in ascendancy. Now 2 for 2 in ND
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 13:52   #156
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm pretty sure tzu never crashed while he was in ascendancy. Now 2 for 2 in ND
[12:20] <Sun_Tzu> wtf is this, 10 years, no major crashing, join ND, crash a top30 planet two rounds in a row

basically the same as JBG said.

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 14:05   #157
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

ure infected now :S
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 15:23   #158
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

has ND become the new Angels?
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 15:42   #159
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

In ND people don't look after eachother, but hey what can you expect from members when HC's have a habbit of lying already?
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 15:53   #160
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thank goodness that Cardi is a shining beacon of honesty. Wherever would we be without him.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 16:28   #161
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Thank goodness that Cardi is a shining beacon of honesty. Wherever would we be without him.
Cardi might not be, espescially in the political sense, but he does look after his members to the best of his ability. If he knows someone is crashing he will call them/sms/have them called. He will jgp targets where there was a large team up/failed FC/whatever and make sure everyone has recalled.

You just don't have that in New Dawn. They may have a great "community" but asc/app know that you have to look after each other if you want to do well collectively. You have to be responsible for your own planet, but you also have to keep an eye on your neighbor, as it benefits you as well. I hope ND can learn this lesson!
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 17:47   #162
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
Cardi might not be, espescially in the political sense, but he does look after his members to the best of his ability. If he knows someone is crashing he will call them/sms/have them called. He will jgp targets where there was a large team up/failed FC/whatever and make sure everyone has recalled.

You just don't have that in New Dawn. They may have a great "community" but asc/app know that you have to look after each other if you want to do well collectively. You have to be responsible for your own planet, but you also have to keep an eye on your neighbor, as it benefits you as well. I hope ND can learn this lesson!

And you have to keep your members happy if they want to rankwhore and protect enemies in their gals, putting galaxyrank before allyrank!
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 18:08   #163
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
And you have to keep your members happy if they want to rankwhore and protect enemies in their gals, putting galaxyrank before allyrank!

non sequitur
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 21:26   #164
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If anything, it is ad hominem.
Unread 29 Jun 2010, 22:46   #165
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post

ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote