User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 11 Oct 2007, 10:27   #1
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
So, the lemenrun on fenix

Anyone know who is hitting him and why they cba to?
Im so idle i dont even know what alliance he is in this round

But i laughed hard when i saw the incomming to his planet, so much fleet wasted. If he is in the topalliance or something, i realy dont understand the amount of incomming, couldnt the chickens use their fleet for something more usefull like hitting the rest of the top alliance while fenix defwhore?

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 10:40   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, the lemenrun on fenix

Who - Just a bunch of friends and friends of friends and so on.
Why - FeNciX.

P.S.
Lemming run.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 11 Oct 2007 at 10:53.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 11:19   #3
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a fleet on the way.

Damn peer pressure.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 11:52   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

who organised that?:P

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 11:56   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Ascendancy Event Organiser.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 14:57   #6
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

At least someone is having fun

Somebody paste BRs

Last edited by Gio2k; 11 Oct 2007 at 15:47.
Gio2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 15:58   #7
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Hm, oh well
Though i was realy hoping fenix would win this round
Next time: lemming run on exisomething!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:06   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.

brep1: http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=6176
brep2: http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=6212
brep3: http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=6238 (this was a recall)
brep4: http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=6239
brep5: http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=6264 (we didn't plan this one)

Everyone knows his coords anyway.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 11 Oct 2007 at 17:04.
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:10   #9
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

WTF? No clue why he let all those ships die - he would still have had a really huge value advantage if attackers simply landed on his roids.
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:12   #10
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Are those ships killed his? Why didn't he run?
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:15   #11
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Fenix is a nut. To my knowledge, he dc'd his own calls and sent VS to their death. VS lost 8-9 mill value.

If I were Fenix, I would of ran fleet and lost roids, instead, Fenix brought VS down with him.

5 down 1 VS 42168 53 2,242,398 118,847,140

4 2:4:2 Magnet Incomings Cat 1,977 5,872,849
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:21   #12
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Fenix did not keep his fleets home at all waves. Wave5 was suicide mission for the two defenders. Fenix himself kept all his fleet safe, except perhaps some non-targetted ships to gain salvage.

This was fun
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:27   #13
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker
Fenix himself kept all his fleets safe,
considering this was a jpg with the 4th wave at eta 1 and no def fleets landing i think it's fair to say he lost a fair few ships.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:29   #14
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

before
Spider 320000
Viper 400000
Beetle 320000
Black Widow 50000
Scarab 100000
Tarantula 50000
Scorpion 20000
Mosquito 10000

after
Viper 185371
Beetle 169091
Black Widow 37676
Scarab 30499
Tarantula 42451
Mosquito 5555

there was also a massive amount of Spids coming out in between that died on wave 4.
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:42   #15
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
Fenix is a nut. To my knowledge, he dc'd his own calls and sent VS to their death. VS lost 8-9 mill value.

If I were Fenix, I would of ran fleet and lost roids, instead, Fenix brought VS down with him.

5 down 1 VS 42168 53 2,242,398 118,847,140

4 2:4:2 Magnet Incomings Cat 1,977 5,872,849
Gee gosu defwhore...

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:54   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka
there was also a massive amount of Spids coming out in between that died on wave 4.
Half a million.
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:55   #17
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath
considering this was a jpg with the 4th wave at eta 1 and no def fleets landing i think it's fair to say he lost a fair few ships.
Very well, i take what i said back. However i still agree with what Clouds said. Defenders lost a lot more than he did himself.
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:56   #18
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

fun

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:56   #19
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Kickass breps
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 18:22   #20
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Why would VS HC allow him to do that?
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 19:11   #21
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

the lemming run on the lemming was much more fun

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 20:00   #22
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra
Why would VS HC allow him to do that?
crazy mofo's?

Unread 11 Oct 2007, 20:15   #23
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

why not?
ally isnt going for #1 anyway, might as well fight for #1 planet
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 21:08   #24
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Live together... die alone.

If ppl wanted to risk ships for him, then why not?

Last edited by Pilatus; 11 Oct 2007 at 21:15.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 21:53   #25
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
Live together... die alone.

If ppl wanted to risk ships for him, then why not?
something to tell their grand kids i suppose

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 22:03   #26
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
ally isnt going for #1 anyway, might as well fight for #1 planet
I've heard that far more times than I want to count...
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 22:27   #27
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I've heard that far more times than I want to count...
if more people tell you the same thing, they're either idiotic as a group, or right.
take your pick
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 22:52   #28
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

one does not negate the other however. I suppose they can be idiotic and right.
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 00:48   #29
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Lemmingrun?
There was no lemmings in that attack. So rephrase it to suicide
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 01:20   #30
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
if more people tell you the same thing, they're either idiotic as a group, or right.
take your pick
IDOTIC.

I've heard far too many arguements *pro* going for #1-planet battles rather early in the round when there was plenty of time to grain the #1 alliance battle.

In fact, 3 weeks should'ave been sufficinet for any determined alliance to beat eXilition, even *after* they had a 10million point lead. But instead, people decided to go for other things and say "exi are pulling away, that means we need to stop hitting them" rather than the inferred change-strategy method.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 02:36   #31
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

I was looking for an answer like "they didn't allow it but they couldn't stop it (gosu)"
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 03:07   #32
PWG
Top100

PWG is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobody should whine about eXi because they own/stolen the round "again"...
I tried to get all TOP10 allys for an hardcore bash over 96h but no HC or better most HC´s didnt had the nuts to hit em... but i wander off the topic!

i dont understand why Fenix lost most of his fleet just for fun? cant be right...
why should he leave his fleet home to lose the day for #1?

anyone? fenix answere...

regards PWG
R13 - R14.1 FC
R14.2 - R17 ND
:crymeariver: R18 - Escape
R19 - only havoc
:crymeariver: R20.1 - pMonkeys
R20.2 - R30 ND
R31.1 ToF
31.2 - 32 ND

BC // DC // Scanner
--------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. 30.Okt.06: h3ll - he died for ND!
PWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 10:53   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
But i laughed hard when i saw the incomming to his planet, so much fleet wasted. If he is in the topalliance or something, i realy dont understand the amount of incomming, couldnt the chickens use their fleet for something more usefull like hitting the rest of the top alliance while fenix defwhore?
So much fleet wasted?

Ah, you ment Fenix's fleet. That makes perfect sense then.

Wouldn't it be chicken not to hit the top planet but hit smaller planets?

After all this pro-fenix propaganda you managed to spit out in one tiny post, it's really easy to laugh seeing his planet trashed along with a lot of VS defence fleets.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 11:25   #34
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

hilarious, someone fill me on who the current number one contendors are (stupid irc doesnt work in uni atm)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 12:03   #35
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

He probably made a mistake, lost ships, got pissed off and quit.
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 20:26   #36
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
hilarious, someone fill me on who the current number one contendors are (stupid irc doesnt work in uni atm)

yup same, had to buy a connection on my phomne for irc:P 5 pound a month unlimited browsing from 7pm to 3am weekdays and unlimited on weekends:P

Unread 13 Oct 2007, 09:26   #37
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
something to tell their grand kids i suppose
Not sure. Do you think my grand childred will be impressed by our crazy times in pa?
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 04:12   #38
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough

Not likely =[
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 02:26   #39
[ND]Balor

[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
Not sure. Do you think my grand childred will be impressed by our crazy times in pa?
I was waiting for a response such as that. Hilarious =D
[ND]Balor is offline   Reply With Quote