User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion

Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:29   #1
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Symfony PHP Framework

I was just wondering if theirs many people here working with the symfony framework?

I'am an applications developer in rl and as part of my job i have been tasked with porting an existing learning application into the symfony framework, i have hit across a few issues but generaly i have found the framework to be very useful...

Wouldnt mind a few people to chit chat too about potential issues/work arounds/general geeky chit chat...

In any case... discuss.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 20:30   #2
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Symfony PHP Framework

Never heard of it, could you provide a linky?
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 10:09   #3
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Re: Symfony PHP Framework

Oh yeah sorry =)

http://www.symfony-project.com

Its got great documentation and theirs even screen-casts and such to view/good forum community for development..

it use's .xml and .yml to provide schema info for the propel stuff... its a little tricky to get working on windows dev enviroments via pear install but can be done, just make sure you pear with --alldeps in mind, otherwise the "sandbox" out the box install is a much eaiser option.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote