User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 26 May 2006, 14:49   #1
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough
retirement ahoy.

And yet again, I'm giveing this another try now, as I here by announce my retirement for the 3'rd time. (Bee, there better be no phoneing me back this time!)
As this rounds now soon ends, I'l just make a quick forums post on my retirement. After this rounds ends, so does my pa carrer for now, it's been my pleasure to be here with you all, and I'm saying it's hard to leave, but I don't have the needed time for this game anymore, atleast not any time soon.
Thanks to all Insomnia HC's/officers and members this round, it's been my pleasure to HC you all around again, and I'l see you on irc the rest of this round and problly from time to time later on too.
I do hope the newer pa-gamers will enjoy the game and the late nights as I'we allways enjoyed them, and they allways are more fun when you got a nice bunch of odd ppl in an alliance to chat with during those hours.
With my departure I'm also wishing the best to all you that will continue to play this game, and I do hope that I'l see you around if I'm returing to active playing again.

So for now, I wanna thanks all my alliances, gal mates, and all others I'we meet trough this game.
And since I'm kinda sucpecting the "thank you list" will be way to long I'm not gonna botter makeing it, I'l miss you all =)
Later all,
-Ziw (AimLEss/Alec|GT_/Z|W-Z|)
Insomnia HC (soon to be the most inactive scanner around=) )

Ps. Oh, and I WILL be around out this round, no question about that part ;)

----------

And here follows my litle HADTO thank nick list in pa, soz to all that's not on the list, but it's a fking big list, and I really do love you all :)
IPx-, zian, agamemon, Scouse, Avatar, Jabz, SethMace, Ilh/Penfold, Exode, Misty, Teddy_bear, Beermonster, Chaos, Aler|, Nitina, Kaifux, Mek, Jonas, Antigone, Bronto, spooz, nameless, vdm, olata, bwtmc, proxi, averam, almeida, gate, cat, ninja, Dingo, cbk, yeager, Mary^Jane, Illmatics, spinner, cartman, nadar, expl8t, Apoc, rangler, bano, tine, zim, mazzalar, and all others that had an infect on my pa carrer :)
Love you all :)
And for the record, thanks ALL, you all makes this comunity what it is, yes, even thank you ChronoX.

Edit: added a way to small to thank list.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it

Last edited by Ziw; 17 Jun 2006 at 03:55.
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 14:51   #2
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts
Re: retirement ahoy.

Youll be missed, yet again :S
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 14:59   #3
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

thank god for that, took you long enough

EDIT: Honestly though Ziw it was a great pleasure to play alongside you in reinvented

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"

Last edited by The Real Arfy; 26 May 2006 at 15:08.
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 15:01   #4
WeaponX
Legends live forever

WeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to behold

first round in InSomnia and you impressed me a lot Ziw!!! will miss ya, hopefully you come back play as peon and have fun without spending so much time on irc
Unread 26 May 2006, 15:02   #5
crazybob

i didnt actually know i had a forums account, well lets break my psoting virginity by wishing you farewell ziw
but im gonna get you back one way or another :/
Unread 26 May 2006, 15:07   #6
nAgAsH

nAgAsH is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, I don't really post here often either, but this is such a special moment, so I felt like I had to Anyway, it has been fun playing with you Ziw, cya around!
nAgAsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 15:35   #7
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

GL, Ziw. Was cool to have you around in r15 \o/
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 15:43   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

god damn it ziw, you will be sorely missed

possibly the greatest DC ive ever had the pleasure of working alongside. Also a cracking guy and a great HC to boot

myself and Insomnia gonna miss you man :/

<3

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 16:35   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Ziw is one of the most dedicated people I've met in the game. I got only good things to say about him, and I wish him goodluck.

Too bad he will die from alcoholpoisoning in a week or two :/

nah just kidding tho he do love teh beer!

Goodluck Ziw!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 16:41   #10
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve

hey sad to see u leaving again, u'll always have a home in HR, it was brilliant playing with you. make sure to pop by and say hi sometime, u know i'll be idl'ing in the usual places.

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 17:07   #11
Bronto
Sleepless n00b

Bronto is on a distinguished road

Well, as you got me dragged into this game i will surely do my best to drag you back if you take to long time off this game

Been fun playing with you this 2 rounds of pa, and i hope i can beat you this time ;p

Ruining Varok's short moments of fame since r16
Bronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 17:07   #12
manxkat
Darling

manxkat is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck m8 from me n me chick, will miss yer, thx for all yer help, it was much needed n appreciated.
keep in touch ;-)
manxkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 17:54   #13
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Now who's gonna pay my credit????

On a more serious not: had great fun with you in gal the last 2 rounds, i'll miss u around m8

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 21:48   #14
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Ziw that's not fair ... with who i pick on Antigone now?
I tell Bee to call you

But i enjoyed the days i shared with you in DC chan ...
Enjoy the life
Unread 26 May 2006, 22:02   #15
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

When NitinA tells you he's found a really impressive DC you know you're onto a winner ;-)

WIll speak to you on irc, take care mate :P
Unread 26 May 2006, 22:41   #16
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Take care Ziw! Shame to lose such a dedicated player, but you'll be back--if i can help it
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 03:22   #17
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

<3 ziw, you deserve a break mate.
Unread 27 May 2006, 03:28   #18
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

lies, u can't live without cybering with me while DCing ^^

i only know you since r15 but in this short time i could get known to you enough to say that u absolutly rock

have fun in rl until u come back

Last edited by Almeida; 28 May 2006 at 18:35.
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 14:01   #19
Averam
Monkey

Averam is an unknown quantity at this point

Ziw, was fun havin u around in reinVENted - you're damn good at what u do, and no matter what u say, u know you'e gonna be back sooner or later! Take care dude, and will see u idling on IRC, hehe.

Veneratio MO/HC | Subh Peon | reinVENted HC
Averam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 03:57   #20
LeeAdama
[ND]LeeAdama

LeeAdama will become famous soon enoughLeeAdama will become famous soon enough

ok, now im just pissed lol.

ziw, don't u dare leave, lol u know you luv us all too much

Rounds 12- 1/2 of 14 - F-crew
Rounds the rest of 14 - 16 - ToF
Round 17-20, 40-47 - NewDawn
LeeAdama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 07:52   #21
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Zomgwtf. Thanks for trying to fleetcatch me repeatedly in round 15, love you! <3

Do hang around.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 13:46   #22
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

he fleetcaught nearly 30k of my vsh in r15..but all is forgotten...love the guy

come back soon ziw...insomnia loves ya

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 14:07   #23
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Zomgwtf. Thanks for trying to fleetcatch me repeatedly in round 15, love you! <3

Do hang around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
he fleetcaught nearly 30k of my vsh in r15..but all is forgotten...love the guy

come back soon ziw...insomnia loves ya

Hmm, I think maybe I was a bit to hostile towards yours litle snuggelish gal
Unread 28 May 2006, 14:08   #24
TheGuardian

TheGuardian will become famous soon enoughTheGuardian will become famous soon enough

sad to see you go Ziw, we will all miss you

have fun and enjoy real life

<3
TheGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 14:10   #25
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Jinstarro is on a distinguished road

Who gave you permission to quit?
Jinstarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 14:10   #26
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinstarro
Who gave you permission to quit?
Blame Arfy, I allways do
Unread 28 May 2006, 18:40   #27
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Adios amigo. You'll be back soon enough!

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 22:16   #28
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Have fun on Real life Ziw o/

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 10:10   #29
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Hmm, bummer..

Well good luck mate, maybe we can grab a beer or something sometime

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 13:55   #30
banky
peon

banky is infamous around these parts

hey buddy sad to see you go i will still harass you iun irc when is see you

good luck
Unread 30 May 2006, 14:09   #31
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

pffft now who will get drunk (mm ok many InS ppl r drunkards) but who will cover my incs . U got to be one of teh best players i met and possibly the only one who gets better when he is drunk.

Although u got to come back otherwise who will correct me on my english when i type words like 'Breked'

Come back soon Ziwy

Sebos
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 19:53   #32
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Shame to see you retiring Ziw :/, was fun working with you this round even though this was my first round been with Insomnia

enjoy rl m8

btw you'll be back, they always come back

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 00:50   #33
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

Ziw don't leave me! I love you! :'(
I'm really gunna miss you m8, come on IRC and say hi, and be sure to gimme some lovin'
x
tuxy

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 13:01   #34
Teddy_Bear
The Original Teddy

Teddy_Bear will become famous soon enoughTeddy_Bear will become famous soon enough

sad to see you go, enjoyed our times pwning in HR back in the old days and this round with insomnia, ofc will see you lurking about on irc

and we all know a retirement from pa is never for long
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 21:31   #35
nexiva
with a taste of chocolate

nexiva is on a distinguished road

bah... you're leaving and leaving me with no other options that to stay in hr? :P j/k
nexiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 11:57   #36
h3ll

h3ll is an unknown quantity at this point

come back soon ziw!
h3ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 10:56   #37
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

all lies.

he will be back as member after his summer romance with bronto^^

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 18:03   #38
Ninja
Retired

Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point

finally retired like me
Get a good seat and enjoy the world cup
Round 6 - Legion
Round 7 - RaH
Round 8 - FAnG
Round 23: Jenova
Round 24: NewDawn
Round 25: xVx
Round 26: NoX
Round 27: Conspiracy
Now: Retired

Kill one, and you are a murderer. Kill millions, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a God.
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 20:20   #39
Bronto
Sleepless n00b

Bronto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
all lies.

he will be back as member after his summer romance with bronto^^

I'm not a blonde stupid chick :\

Ruining Varok's short moments of fame since r16
Bronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 00:16   #40
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronto

I'm not a blonde stupid chick :\
LIKE I'D ACTUALY DATE A BLONDE ! :&
I just have them over for a movie from time to time :/
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 00:35   #41
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

You'll be back, you'll see.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 14:52   #42
DeLoS
Milan-fan

DeLoS is on a distinguished road

So long...

Titans, 1up
Former Ascendant
DeLoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 13:30   #43
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

btw, ZOMG, i made the nicklist
I feel like a star now >_<

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 15:35   #44
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough

Waaaaaaaaaah, who will drink all my beers now!!!
Will miss ya hon , its been a pleasure to battle with you in irc and in pa
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 15:39   #45
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

You don't exist, so you can't be writing it and I can't be reading it!

/me hugs
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 23:33   #46
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
You don't exist, so you can't be writing it and I can't be reading it!
But, since we don't exist, I can't be writeing this, wich would conclude, I can't retire.. bah, thank god we exist now a days, else I'd had to keep playing ;p
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 12:50   #47
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

man not you too
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 22:58   #48
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

I missed the boat on this thread but who does ziw think hes kidding with the leaving thread?:P

NOOBIE!!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 03:03   #49
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Hes trying Sethy, trying. We must all support him...

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 18:24   #50
Ziw
cute and fluffy

And in addition MD told me I had to thank him for all the scans he's done for me/InSomnia :/
So, thanks [ND]Md ;D;D;DD
greats from a retired old drunkt.