User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Dec 2006, 01:38   #1
Dr_Zaius

Dr_Zaius has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Zaius has a spectacular aura about
So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Yep, it's another one of them! Sorry!

Well, it's been some time since I started playing PA, I started just before the end of round 1, with my first full round being round 2, since then I have played all or part of every round, and I have had a great time.

The thing about this game is it takes over, you all know what I mean! When your living around a game for so long it becomes a habit, sort of an addiction, and now it's time to be breaking the habit (ignore LP reference :P)

In this game I've done alot, some of you may know me, some may not, I've done it all, been top 100, been in top 10 gals, been every minister around! However the majority of my gameplay has been in alliances, I was in many alliances, =FORT= being my first, where I rose through the ranks to eventual HHC before disbanding, not many of you will know me from this time, but the fonder names include GlowDog and therealmig amoungst more. I was then in a string of other alliances, OOTW, ETY, and a few others, all at different ranks.

Eventually however I settled in Vengeance (VGN), here is where I spent the best rounds and years of my PA career, made the best friends, and all in all had a damm good time, and got obsessed with playing uno! A few special friends from here are GlowDog and cr0 (althougth you roided me to smithereens in the end but nm!) who both helped me with some bad times, and above all LadyBug and Starlock who literally changed, and saved, my life.

I eventually ended up in a short lived tenure as intel HC of VGN, however I left shortly after taking this position, mainly due to a general bordom with life! Anyway, I ended up at ROCK, my "retirement home", ROCK is where I spent my last round of the great game that is planetarion, and everyone is very friendly there too! Whilst I was only with you for 1 round it was one of the better ones I've had despite all the FC's!

Nearing the end of my tenure at VGN I joined the PA Support Team, certainly alot of laughs and good times! Thanks goto Marv for all he did and still does for the support team and the game, and to others such as Smudge who made it such a special place to be!

This last month I have been weaning myself off PA so to speak, I have stopped playing really, a sort of trial seperation! My apologies goto:
The support team
ROCK Alliance
1:2 (you guys were a great gal!)
I didn't inform anyone, it was a snap decision and I upped and vanished! Sorry!

Also apologies goto:
Anyone whose fleet I killed and roids I stole (all in the name of fun!)
VGN for leaving you in the lurch
Anyone who's ships I got killed while DC'ing (oops!)
And all the others I have probally offended!

The list of thanks is too many, so I will say thankyou to the whole community, I have gone through exams, depression, and drunkeness with you all, I will always remember and love this game, and I thank it for getting me through the worst years of my life and always being there for me.

So with this final note I say, So long, and thanks for all the roids!

Love Dr_Zaius aka Dan

Dr_Zaius - Planetarion Support Team Member
Dr_Zaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 01:47   #2
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish...

<3 Zaius... hope u will pop onto irc sometimes for a chat

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 01:55   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

<3 Dr Zaius
gonna miss u m8 drop by from time to time

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 03:51   #4
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Much <3 chief, will swing round when I get some time to Shrewsbury
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 09:45   #5
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you in rl!
Do check in sometimes