User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Nov 2006, 21:32   #1
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts
Anything Interesting

I'm bored with the gayness of the top 5 alliances....
what about the rest of the top20 any BEEF/wars happening ????
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 21:47   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Anything Interesting

There is a somewhat intense fight between Orbit and some of the alliances under them. So far Orbit have been fighting with Insurrection and Myth, but there are rumors about HR's warmachine starting to roll aswell in this conflict.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 01:29   #3
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

We have been embroiled in a rather nasty fight with Insurrection and Myth combined. When it started we weren't this far ahead and they don't seem interested in peace at this point in time.

HR and Orbit have decided against open warfare in the better interests of both allies.

I am looking to see Myth beaten by BIG, personally.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 14:24   #4
Thex
Average Thex

Thex will become famous soon enoughThex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly
I am looking to see Myth beaten by BIG, personally.
As is our aim

My alliance is [BIG]ger than yours

[ex LOST], [ex IF], [ex G-II]
Thex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 15:12   #5
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

It is worth noting that at the start of this war Orbit and Insurrection were on virtually the same score

http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=compare...ues&show=score

and I think it is possible to tell to the nearest tick when the war really started. In the past few days Orbit has fought off numbers totalling 110 Vs 41 and still managed to achieve a good growth rate, with incoming from at least 3 other alliances.

It is also worth pointing out that Orbit did not start this war. Attempted FC's multiple waves and SK runs against our HC's DID.

Those are the facts it in a nutshell

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"

Last edited by Phrazer; 28 Nov 2006 at 15:20.
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 15:17   #6
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I love it when you get all controlling Phrazer <3
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 15:21   #7
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good luck with the war phrazer!
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 15:42   #8
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Cheers guys but i am only a soldier in this war, all credit goes to our HC team (<3) who have been outstanding all throughout the war and indeed the whole round

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC

Unread 28 Nov 2006, 16:27   #9
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrazer

It is also worth pointing out that Orbit did not start this war. Attempted FC's multiple waves and SK runs against our HC's DID.

Strange as i hear you were on friendly terms with both alliances but choose to sneekly attack them under the pretense of being friends. They then declared war on you which included those FC's and SK runs in retaliation to your actions

You also apparently approached Insurrection to get them to stop attacking you so you could "Go back to bashing myth"
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 16:44   #10
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

With respect Wakey, you have been lied to.

Orbit tried to negotiate an end to the war that we did not start and had it thrown back in our faces.

To my knowlege Orbit have not targeted Myth planets with the exception of one planet who co-oped our planets non stop, however we HAVE defended ourselves against coordinated FC's from BOTH alliances, and will continue to do so.

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC

Unread 28 Nov 2006, 17:04   #11
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

We've certainly not hit Myth planets, they barely have a single planet we can xp whore off. Wouldn't make sense to divert the military away from more worthwhile causes... such as forcing Ins to make peace.

Tbh the start of the war is a dubious one. We were certainly attacked first, but was our response proportional? Hells no, we came out of the gate and kicked their legs out from under them so hard they're barely back on their knees now.

Isn't that the wisest way to play it, or would you prefer I invite the other HC over for a cup of tea and a friendly declaration of war? I could get some scented paper for the occaision if you'd like?
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 17:05   #12
Crowly
Orbit HC

Quote:
Strange as i hear you were on friendly terms with both alliances
I would love to hear who thinks we have ever been friendly with Myth.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 17:07   #13
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isn't that the wisest way to play it, or would you prefer I invite the other HC over for a cup of tea and a friendly declaration of war? I could get some scented paper for the occaision if you'd like?
You could have Wakey come over and act as Supreme Lord God of All Things to make sure you declared war!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 17:10   #14
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Strange as i hear you were on friendly terms with both alliances
Well wakey, it seems you have it wrong again.
Myth, have been hated in Orbit since they were created and obviously you dont know the history otherwise you would not have posted such stupidity.
As for insurrection, it was friendly terms, but as Phrazer said we only hit insurrection after an attempted FC on a HC. And can i remind you that this is a war game so its perfectly fine for us to attack them even if we are friendly.
We won the war after getting incs most nites from both insurrection and myth and have offered peace on the condition that we leave each other alone and we hit myth once (that would be the first time during the *war*). This was then thrown back in our face after a member vote in Insurrection.
And also as Crowly said we have decided that open warfare between ourselves and HR would be unbenifitial to both alliances.
Masta_Mark,
Orbit HC
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 17:21   #15
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

O
and as an after thought
They have attacked us several times with Structure killers while we have done nothing of the sort. Ive had 2 waves with SK in them heading for me earlier the week
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 22:29   #16
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, I'm not entirely sure what you define as war - seeing as two nights ago I was in your attack room while you were attacking my galaxy, which by the way, has no Insurrection members.

Congrats on taking 56% of my 145 roids though, seriously.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 22:42   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

lolz u wer ownt arfy
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 22:45   #18
Crowly
Orbit HC

I am pretty sure I pointed out that there aren't exactly an abundance of targets left to xp whore off.

56% of your galaxy's roids, wasn't it? We gotta find a target for our little guys too.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 22:50   #19
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Orbit has not launched offensivly against an alliance for a few days now, so do you think that might have been a Gal raid?

If you want to know what we define as war, firstly look at that graph, then go ask the guys we were fighting

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC

Unread 28 Nov 2006, 23:31   #20
Ptraci

Ptraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Crowly attacked one of my members, we authorised that member to do a retal to reclaim his roids (so far so good) - he launched 3 fleets and pulled 2 before landing. At that point Crowly said we 9-waved him and launched an attack on several Insurrection members to which we naturally retaliated. When it became clear that Orbit meant business, I put past history behind me and approached Myth, whom certain Orbit members have been targetting since the start of the round.

When Orbit offered us the ceasefire, I asked for at least 24hrs to put the offer to my members - I have full logs of the discussion between myself and 3 Orbit HC's, however I'll only post the section which mentions the condition on the ceasefire:

Quote:
[19:53] <Masta_Mark> we are going to hit myth
[19:53] <HeroesYoshi> well, if you're not going to attack us overnight, then that's fine
[19:54] <Ptraci|hereish> all the involved parties aren't here
[19:54] <Masta_Mark> we wont target you till then ok?
[19:54] <HeroesYoshi> ok
[19:54] <HeroesYoshi> i mean reply before tomorrow that you're interested
[19:54] <Crowly> There is one other issue
[19:54] <Crowly> the depth of your alliance with Myth
[19:54] <Masta_Mark> like i said we will hit myth wether you say yes or no because we offer this to ins only
I put this offer before my members and they voted (14 to 7, with 4 abstentions) to continue the fight with Orbit, as they did not want to abandon Myth to the wolves.

I personally am proud of the way my members have risen to the occasion. For many of them this is their first round, and they have done themselves proud with their efforts to defend the alliance and work together with Myth against Orbit. Should all our members agree, I am more than happy to agree to a ceasefire with Orbit but I won't abandon people who helped us when we needed it just to keep the Orbit HC's happy.

r3 - r5 - Gondor alliance
r14 - Orbit member
r15 - Orbit DC
r15 - r17 - Orbit HC
r17 - r19 - Insurrection HC
Ptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 23:37   #21
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I will be cheering for the ally who gives me the most beer!
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 00:13   #22
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Eh, you’re to young for beer!

Btw, I like this thread – nice to hear about someone else’s war efforts

Go you all and hope the worst allie wins.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 00:31   #23
Crowly
Orbit HC

We're on it!
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 00:41   #24
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

Well Arfy our wars might not be what you consider a *real* war, but maybe if you come lower down you might relise its alot harder to wage a real war like 1up, eXi, omen or ND would. The activity, fleets and ships just arnt there.

And as for the peace conditions,
Quote:
to continue the fight with Orbit, as they did not want to abandon Myth to the wolves.
we still attacked , and still landed regardless of what was decided, as from that last attack on Myth, which was done basically out of revenge and to get a fe weasy roids and xp for smaller members, we havnt attacked either Ins or Myth and have been doing gal raids.
No where did i stipulate that you had to cut ties with Myth, i just thought id warn you that we were offering the peace to Insurrection, and not Myth. I dont think even if we were 1st (fantast world but play along) we would stop attacking them, i say them, i mean their HC, and this is because the hate he generated when he was in orbit and the damage he dealt the ally with the reasons of his leaving.
And as for the 9 wave on Crowly noy once have i heard him mention anything other than a FC attempted by a member on him, he hasnt even mentioned the other 2 waves, now surely a FC and 2 waves would be even more reason to attack?
And we are happy to leave people alone aslong as they leave us alone and dont get in our way.
What we did was perfectly fine by all cases and their is no point in argueing over the start of this *war*
Masta_Mark
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 00:41   #25
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
56% of your galaxy's roids, wasn't it? We gotta find a target for our little guys too.
It was about that, yes.

It just reinforces my point though, in "war" times you managed to send over 80 fleets at a neutral galaxy.

Not that I really care about PA anymore, but I'm just suggesting that before you claim its a war - actually hit the enemy.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 00:44   #26
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

Quote:
Not that I really care about PA anymore, but I'm just suggesting that before you claim its a war - actually hit the enemy.
LOL
When did we hit your gal? must have been sunday nite/ monday morning.
That would have been the day AFTER our final proper attack on myth or ins.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 00:52   #27
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs

Ashka is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just wondering why we are arguing about this. Honestly this war has made the lower rankings a lot more fun and thankyou to all three allies that have taken part.

GL to everyone for the end of the round hopefully you will all find yourselves on the wrong end of a FC from me.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 00:52   #28
Crowly
Orbit HC

I have to say that this depends on the definition of war.

From our point of view it is not tactically nor strategically wise to wage total war on insurrection, they aren't going to make peace and they haven't got any targets left to efficiently grow 40 people on.

As long as you're so hung up on semantics, what would you prefer we call it? I'm easy like sunday morning here; shall we call it 'border skirmishing?' How about 'extended firefight?' We could go for 'Minor fracas' if you're feeling in a tabloid mood?

Would you sacrifice growth for the point of continually grinding down an enemy that is already basically dead in the water?
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 01:15   #29
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I have to say that this depends on the definition of war.
A war is two-sided and has to be between competing entities. Can't have a war without having a defined enemy
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 01:51   #30
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

nice
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 09:20   #31
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Anyone can see on Sandmans the effect this war had on the two main alliances involved, i even made u a graph

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC

Unread 29 Nov 2006, 22:24   #32
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk
LOL
When did we hit your gal? must have been sunday nite/ monday morning.
That would have been the day AFTER our final proper attack on myth or ins.
D'oh! I have a habit of misreading posts and I thought this war was still going on - so you all have my apologies

Unread 30 Nov 2006, 23:39   #33
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

Well it is still kinda going on, more one way though.
Insurrecton + Myth FC'ed me yesterday and ended up crashing their fleets on me, we still get a few incs from them but we dont send any back because 95% of time it isnt worth the fleet/ships
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 23:43   #34
Crowly
Orbit HC

No more corvettes for ptraci.

*sheds a tear*