User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:11   #51
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts
Re: Man Overboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
There's been no contact towards Omen by Elviz, and we have no intention whatsoever taking him aboard. This has been discussed, and even if the idea of meeting Kargool in real life sounds good and the opportunity to be able to drink a mix of his piss and my beer makes me excited, I don't think that'd be of enough reward to pick him up.

Where will elviz go and its amazing so few people are taking this opportunity to wave someone who is allyless in the top 5
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:35   #52
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
Where will elviz go and its amazing so few people are taking this opportunity to wave someone who is allyless in the top 5
Having taken a quick look at the galaxy he's in, it's hardly suprising that he's not already dead.

7:5 has 10 million more value than any other galaxy, 11 planets in the top 100 for value and 6 in the top 20 for value. They're about as powerful as the entire might of an alliance around the top 10.

The question must be: who are his galmates and what alliances are they in? I doubt any 1up members would be permitted to defend him, and if a Subh member defends him then that would be laughable.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:36   #53
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Funny, I would have thought the person you so greatly praise on these forums would have the feeling of acting to his normal habits and trying to take a vengeance on Elviz for rooting it.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:38   #54
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Act up or shut up

or

HE DID NOT SHIPJUMP FROM MY ALLY
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:45   #55
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Having taken a quick look at the galaxy he's in, it's hardly suprising that he's not already dead.

7:5 has 10 million more value than any other galaxy, 11 planets in the top 100 for value and 6 in the top 20 for value. They're about as powerful as the entire might of an alliance around the top 10.

The question must be: who are his galmates and what alliances are they in? I doubt any 1up members would be permitted to defend him, and if a Subh member defends him then that would be laughable.
Why would 1up not be allowed to defend him? If anything, he screwed us over at a much more critical time than he did Subh.

(elviz left 1up around a day into our war with eXilition)

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:49   #56
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Why would 1up not be allowed to defend him? If anything, he screwed us over at a much more critical time than he did Subh.

(elviz left 1up around a day into our war with eXilition)
That's my point. Why would a 1up member be allowed to defend him? To be honest I doubt that any would even want to, but you always get a few bad apples.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:52   #57
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh - ok

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:22   #58
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Roll on Round 19

I hope it has as much twist turns and excitement as this one.

All brought on by some peoples total lack of clue about anything and uninformed opinions
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:02   #59
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
That's my point. Why would a 1up member be allowed to defend him? To be honest I doubt that any would even want to, but you always get a few bad apples.
selfish shitty act or not, i suspect elviz still has many friends around in pa.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:07   #60
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Roll on Round 19

I hope it has as much twist turns and excitement as this one.

All brought on by some peoples total lack of clue about anything and uninformed opinions

Yup, that pretty much sums up all subh's errors this round.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:46   #61
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I always thought the alliance that was betrayed would screw the defector over... oh well, guess I am dreaming about a return of the good old times where that actually happened.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 23:12   #62
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I hear that Fr0sten is after getting elviz to join his alliance
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 23:41   #63
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

I thought 7:5 was a clique.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 01:00   #64
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
selfish shitty act or not, i suspect elviz still has many friends around in pa.
idd i still <3 elviz with all my <3

Unread 18 Aug 2006, 03:02   #65
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I always thought the alliance that was betrayed would screw the defector over... oh well, guess I am dreaming about a return of the good old times where that actually happened.

No point crying over spilt milk
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 13:04   #66
Sengir

Sengir is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I thought the new alliance scoring methods were meant to prevent this from making an impact on anyone.

Achilles you have no clue at all
I'm sure Achilles is aware of that. and i'm sure that he meant that the scoregain of a planet like elviz's is higher than that of most others you could possibly take in your tag. so the pure scoregain in tag he would bring, could give anyone the edge... keeping a current rank at least.
there is still something like "scoregain", you know?
so, how does it not make an impact... and how could someone actually come to think it wouldn't?
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 13:24   #67
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Plus the stocked resources grow in score when he spends them. So basically, if he spends resources, jumps into tag, and gets ships produced after that, it can be a gain of some significance.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 13:31   #68
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
I thought 7:5 was a clique.
toot?
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 14:05   #69
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Thats probably the reason why ppl jump in from alliance to another. They just dont get theyr ass banged anymore.
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote