User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 01:41   #51
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

what you need to do, is pick one of the guys who's hitting you (preferably the ones that initiated it all) and just batter them till they more or less cry for you to stop (certain people of a gal that played against mine in the PA WC will know how this can be effective). fight through the pain!

anyway the other alliances just surely can't (unless they want a repeat of last rnd) let exilition eventually just drift off in the lead, thus will have to switch targets soon enough, right?

"Oh."
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 01:51   #52
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ay jerome. I m not whining.. I ve lost roids before and will do so again

I still know I m gods gift to pa

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 01:58   #53
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
anyway the other alliances just surely can't (unless they want a repeat of last rnd) let exilition eventually just drift off in the lead, thus will have to switch targets soon enough, right?
If they could do it to 1up they can do it to eXi to!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 02:04   #54
Fr0sten
Fear - HC

Fr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I know many of you dislike me, and I wont get any sympathy, and I also know my HC are against me posting this, but I really cant stand by and watch this any longer. It has got to the point where I have t make this post.

I am currently a member of omen.
As most of you will of noticed, we are taking a little bit of a battering.

It is with regret that I ahve become aware that three alliances have formed a block of which to hit Omen.

Subh/Escape/xVx (sex) ahve joint channels and actively joining in attacks to hit Omen.
Thats the #4 alliance being hit by the #3/5/6 alliances. This is not heresay, and the alliances confirmed do not make a secret of it.

And the most disturbing thing for me is, that in amongst all this, there hc has been quoted as saying they dont want to roid omen, they want to destroy omen and remove them from the game.
I find this particulary a worry becaus eit comes at a time when the game has so few players, so few alliances, and yet three of the most active are trying to destroy another.

What next? Remove omen, then what? sin? rock? ND? Do you WANT to ruin the game.

As for Omen, we dont have an answer to this. We are being faced by incoming that is just silly, and childish, and ruining the game.

And as Kargool says, we WILL not go quietly into the night.

Now i ask,

SubH members, is that what you want? Do you want to help your alliance remove players from this dying player base?
Escape members? You want this too.
xVx? surely you dont want to help lower the playerbase once more?

I urge you make your voices known. Let your HC think what YOU really think.

And other alliances, is this what you want? To see alliances team up with others with the aim of destroying others. This isnt war, there is no respect.

You CAN make your voices known on this.

For me, this is the saddest day in planetarion (and there have been a few).

Im not saying this for Omen, nor SubH, for exi, nor 1up. I am saying this, for the sake of planetarion.

Regards

A very saddened Forest
Forest! I agree with you! Its stupid and alliances should pick targets at random! In fact I think PA Coders should code a Random Target picker for alliances so it picks galaxys at random and or planets.
Fr0sten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 02:09   #55
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0sten
Forest! I agree with you! Its stupid and alliances should pick targets at random! In fact I think PA Coders should code a Random Target picker for alliances so it picks galaxys at random and or planets.
Some ppl seem to get dumber every time you hear them talk...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 02:12   #56
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

some people fail to understand irony?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 02:20   #57
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

or perhaps it's sarcasm?

Or perhaps you're giving fr0sten 20 times more credibility than is appropriate.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 02:25   #58
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

To be honest, I really think he meant it.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 02:35   #59
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
- 1up vs eXi is not our war. Things would have been incredibly boring if YET ANOTHER round was centered around two blocks headed by #1 and #2 alliances.

I have to admit that this is a valid point. But I am forced to ask why would you gather 65 people worldwide and only play for 3-5th place? Politics are not based on 1up and exil because they are 1up or exil. Nor because they are cool. The politics are based around the Top alliances. How do you break the monotony? Beat these alliances. Play to win. If 1up and Exil the only alliances playing to win (I.E NOT SAYING TO YOUR MEMBERS WE WILL WIN, BUT ACTUALLY DOING THINGS TO SET YOURSELF UP FOR A WIN) then it will always be about them.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 02:45   #60
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

All i can say is Fr0sten strikes again

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 02:47   #61
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I have to admit that this is a valid point. But I am forced to ask why would you gather 65 people worldwide and only play for 3-5th place? Politics are not based on 1up and exil because they are 1up or exil. Nor because they are cool. The politics are based around the Top alliances. How do you break the monotony? Beat these alliances. Play to win. If 1up and Exil the only alliances playing to win (I.E NOT SAYING TO YOUR MEMBERS WE WILL WIN, BUT ACTUALLY DOING THINGS TO SET YOURSELF UP FOR A WIN) then it will always be about them.
Fair question. And again, my reply is only from an Escape POV. Escape are a new alliance. We have no history in PA or indeed any other game. Our memberbase has not eminated from any particular place, and it's origins are to all intense and purposes random. Therefore our primary concern this round is to create and forge a core memberbase with which to play future rounds. Our primary consideration in any political and military decision is whether it would unite our members and whether it would be enjoyable for them (obviously net roidgain is also pretty critical). The win comes later.

Last edited by Furyous; 1 Aug 2006 at 03:01.
Furyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 03:00   #62
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

alexis, thinking that you're forging a GOOD core memberbase by avoiding tough wars and risks which would serve well ahead of next round to purge out the whiners and the ones who can't take roidlosses sounds like a pretty laughably awful mentality in all honesty. maybe you won't win, but you'd sure as hell find a better reputation and morale boosts to be had by being an alliance that goes for the win and fight.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 03:03   #63
Furyous

Escape choose to (and did) hit Omen without any guarantee of backup. That is no evasion of a tough war. Let's be realistic about the whole you must hit the rank 1 alliance in order to gain any credibility thing. It's nonsense, and it simply creates a situation whereby blocks form around #1 and #2 alliances.

The alliance score system screwed our chance for a #1 spot simply because Escape always intended to develop and recruit more higher quality members throughout the round. Obviously we can still do that, but our alliance score will not reflect those developments as it is currently calculated.

Last edited by Furyous; 1 Aug 2006 at 03:14.
Furyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 03:33   #64
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Let's be realistic about the whole you must hit the rank 1 alliance in order to gain any credibility thing.

ahh i get it now

silly me

its attacking an alliance with 3 alliances taht gets you credibility.

im sorry, my bad.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 03:38   #65
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

The best way to forge a core is to get your ass beaten. Those still hanging around is your core.

What you get from playing it safe is a bunch of half assed lazy pre-launchers who will crumble at the first sight of real war.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 04:00   #66
Wishmaster
LDK

I feel that new players from 2nd tier alliances are bad recruits in general.

They are not used to getting wave after wave on them. and also they are used to being #1 in their alliance..so will get the incs on them covered.

Dont get me wrong..some are great, but I feel the new PA players in general dont got what it takes anymore. my 5 cents..

Quote:
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 06:42   #67
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster

They are not used to getting wave after wave on them. and also they are used to being #1 in their alliance..so will get the incs on them covered.

Dont get me wrong..some are great, but I feel the new PA players in general dont got what it takes anymore. my 5 cents..

When a student turns out dumb, its the teachers fault.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 07:53   #68
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well seems like 188 planets vs 60 sounds like a fair deal to some ppl, but they could just as easy take out exi or 1up too.

so what next?
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 08:25   #69
jerome

Quote:
Escape choose to (and did) hit Omen without any guarantee of backup. That is no evasion of a tough war. Let's be realistic about the whole you must hit the rank 1 alliance in order to gain any credibility thing. It's nonsense, and it simply creates a situation whereby blocks form around #1 and #2 alliances.
it's necessary to bring up this post again if you believe that to be so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chika
Politics are not based on 1up and exil because they are 1up or exil. Nor because they are cool. The politics are based around the Top alliances. How do you break the monotony? Beat these alliances. Play to win. If 1up and Exil the only alliances playing to win (I.E NOT SAYING TO YOUR MEMBERS WE WILL WIN, BUT ACTUALLY DOING THINGS TO SET YOURSELF UP FOR A WIN) then it will always be about them

Last edited by jerome; 1 Aug 2006 at 08:38.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 08:34   #70
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
The best way to forge a core is to get your ass beaten. Those still hanging around is your core.

What you get from playing it safe is a bunch of half assed lazy pre-launchers who will crumble at the first sight of real war.
Quoted for accuracy.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 08:45   #71
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

p2p was a sad day for planetarion. Jolt was a sad day for planetarion.

This is just entertainment.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 09:20   #72
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster

Don't go there, don't blame your own internal problems on that.
Joker, 2nd tier, Lmao, Omen is the lowest tier, don't get me wrong, i don't blame some skilled players, i just blame the organisation.
How hard was it to map omen planets, look at the defchannels.:crazyxmas:
quiting cause the war, lmao, quiting cause the lack of leadership, understanding and normal behavior (kargool)
Why did Omen even need another ally to join them? Well the old omen's knew things weren't right, and no they dint mass join exi. Why did Tgv need a merge, cause the lack of officers, partly due external things, but even those rather worked around him then with him. How many ally's you wanna crash?

PS why do those second tiers have a average higher score?
Thefoundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 09:43   #73
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

dude, that was lots of questions, well you proved to be an ass then you left..

no biggie, there are lots of them in pa but you left kinda early, so what your problem is i dunno but it have nothing to do with the topic.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 09:45   #74
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Frankly; what’s Forest on about?

1up lost far more roids then Omen ever gone do this round and btw It’s not only eX who takes them.. We aren’t seeing 1up people come here and whine so he needs to get a grip and start to play his planet instead.

A clue thought; didn’t eX and Omen made BP:s together!
eX were free to BP with anyone but 1up iirc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
somebody give keizari a politics lesson and a box of kleenex ffs
Did you really tell Keizari to get a lesson in politics Mek? Last time I checked you could use one aswell

Quote:
alexis, thinking that you're forging a GOOD core memberbase by avoiding tough wars and risks which would serve well ahead of next round to purge out the whiners and the ones who can't take roidlosses sounds like a pretty laughably awful mentality in all honesty. maybe you won't win, but you'd sure as hell find a better reputation and morale boosts to be had by being an alliance that goes for the win and fight.
so true. Yet, this is probably the reason Esc brought others along, since they are new and all and might just crumble and fall when going 1 vs. 1.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 09:50   #75
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
dude, that was lots of questions, well you proved to be an ass then you left..

no biggie, there are lots of them in pa but you left kinda early, so what your problem is i dunno but it have nothing to do with the topic.

No dude, its acting like a ass when youre in fuked up Omen, and when you " I cant take the crap anymore". And you decide to leave, that people say "ah well you cant take the war" Rofl. when even the highest def point people cant get def cause they need all to cover there "HC"s its a joke.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 09:57   #76
robban1

war? didnt you leave over 2 weeks ago? so whats your problem. i dont get it
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 09:58   #77
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoundation
No dude, its acting like a ass when youre in fuked up Omen, and when you " I cant take the crap anymore". And you decide to leave, that people say "ah well you cant take the war" Rofl. when even the highest def point people cant get def cause they need all to cover there "HC"s its a joke.
Ehm, yeah, that's exactly whats going on, we're sending huge amounts of defence for Keizari's scannerplanet and to Cmd_Carl who never gets incs at all, we send them defence each night prelaunched just incase they are to get incs. About 15 fleets on each. I too get huge amounts of defence for every wave of incoming I get to my proud top 600 planet, and we are trying to get more members to send us defence on a regular basis each tick just incase some incs should show up.

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:05   #78
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
This made me laugh, Omen still doesnt have there sh*t organised, the basics in tools and leadership. Defence is a joke. Im truelly glad i left them many ticks ago. And honestly what you think youre going to get with a irrational HC, who always has had officers who rather work around him then with him.

secondly, will omen again fall cause the lack of politics, only time will tell

You look mad? Didnt you got any defence or a lollypop mate?
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:11   #79
Thefoundation

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconverse
You look mad? Didnt you got any defence or a lollypop mate?
so true, you must be the ally's fortuneteller,

anyways im done, continue with your war, Goodluck
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:11   #80
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Although I don't normally give out 'help' on PA, I've decided to give out some advice on this occasion

If you want to win PA **** 1up and Exilition with sticks, not an alliance that are pretty much an irrelevance.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:12   #81
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

For a more serieus post now...

First of all, nice post chika. (the one in the beginning of this thread)

So another round of 1up or eX winnin?
I almost want to say, whats new... allthough i know this game isnt only about being ranked 1 or 2.

This war against Escape has bin good to me so far...
Went up double in score and value last couple of days because 1 alliance is stupid enough to send bad-ass fleetcatches and fall for simple tactics many times.

Only 3 vs 1 is really rough I think, lets see what it brings. Maybe more bad fleetcatches which I can steal from more than they planned killing/stealing from me? :P
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:18   #82
Pat
a victorian street urchin

Pat is on a distinguished road

The incs will end eventually, I actually look upon all this as a compliment, 3 ally's had to be mustered before you could gather the collective balls to launch any sort of real assualt on omen. I welcome the challenge.

The Foundation: I have nothing against you, but isnt it a little sad that you are so bitter about a game and some random scandinavian on the internet?
always been around, just never really been here
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:22   #83
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoundation
Don't go there, don't blame your own internal problems on that.
Joker, 2nd tier, Lmao, Omen is the lowest tier, don't get me wrong, i don't blame some skilled players, i just blame the organisation.
How hard was it to map omen planets, look at the defchannels.:crazyxmas:
quiting cause the war, lmao, quiting cause the lack of leadership, understanding and normal behavior (kargool)
Why did Omen even need another ally to join them? Well the old omen's knew things weren't right, and no they dint mass join exi. Why did Tgv need a merge, cause the lack of officers, partly due external things, but even those rather worked around him then with him. How many ally's you wanna crash?

PS why do those second tiers have a average higher score?
u r no.1 example of players I mean.

I DIDNT GET DEFENCE! I GOT ROIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leaving because of that will sound lame..so lets find some other shit excuse.

I m glad u left. and glad I ll never have to play with u again.

now shhhh

Quote:
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:29   #84
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
When political decisions are made from petty emotions instead of that funny squishy thing between the ears, shit like this is usually the result. When kids get to dictate politics you get alliances that don’t play to win, but to see someone else go down. Its sad fact of PA politics.

When that is said I doubt Omen would have any regrets cooperating to do the same to a certain other alliance.
How the hell do you know who is playing for the win or not?
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:32   #85
Pat

Well if you are then you are doing a poor job of it tbh
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:37   #86
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetzer
How the hell do you know who is playing for the win or not?
Crap tactics pretty much made that clear, I thought.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:55   #87
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Round isnt even on half yet and ppl are announcing winners. GJ:crazyxmas:
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:56   #88
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Quote:
2 1up 20396 62 781,093 48,427,825
3 Subh 32817 65 732,199 47,592,985
4 Escape 23766 58 730,981 42,396,955
5 xVx 25115 65 651,499 42,347,486
6 Omen 20566 59 694,845 40,995,863
Their tactics so far have been far from crap according to me, Subh nearly caught 1up and xVx & Escape are on top of Omen.

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:56   #89
Pat

Quote:
Surely you mean announcing losers?
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:57   #90
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Surely you mean announcing losers?
Yup you are the 1 allready. Downhill you go in members and score.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:00   #91
robban1

Quote:
arrogance is the first step to failure keep it comming m8
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:01   #92
Pat

Quote:
Yup you are the 1 allready. Downhill you go in members and score.
True, but I hardly call third place winning
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:06   #93
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0sten
I just laughed so much that the orange juice I was drinking is now sprayed over my desk.

But it was worth it.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:22   #94
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
True, but I hardly call third place winning
They're in 3rd place now, but still a long way to go in the round.
All this is a bit early imo, so Omen got squashed by 3 allies, no need to start to call those 3 allies losers caus they didn't attack eXi & 1up instead. they still have loads of time to do that if they want to.

P.S. Playing for the win is overrrated, i've been playing this game for a long long time and never won anything, does that mean that I don't love PA enough?

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:23   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

"Oh."
I also fear this may be the outcome. What with rumours of the demise of 1up, hopefully greatly exaggerated, percolating around, the question is who now has the guts to go for glory.

On a separate note what appears to be happening with some people leaving alliances to keep their roids or just because they're involved in a war is absolutely pathetic. You don't bend over when you get attacked, you keep your fleets alive and you hit them back harder, smarter and more often than they hit you.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:23   #96
reconverse
[...]

I think I was more proud knocking the shit out of Mike Tyson by my own than doing it with a couple of friends :crazyxmas:

(yeah i know a bs post, and in times of war... bla bla tsun zun bla bla)
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:23   #97
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio2k

Why don't you get some allies and fight them. Make it interesting. On the other hand, you can always use the 1up strategy and hit the weakest link till they dream in red.
You mean like ToF? As for fighting the the weakest link tbh when your alliance is getting 8 def calls each tick it makes it somewhat difficult to do a whole lot, even if your retalling every single planet and not defending your loosing in the swap the roid game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treveler
When political decisions are made from petty emotions instead of that funny squishy thing between the ears, shit like this is usually the result. When kids get to dictate politics you get alliances that don’t play to win, but to see someone else go down. Its sad fact of PA politics.

When that is said I doubt Omen would have any regrets cooperating to do the same to a certain other alliance.
I disagree highly ineffective strategy, whenever you co-operate with another alliance they will always naturally turn on you when your war is over, then you also have a annoyeds enemy with no roids who's also hitting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
If an alliance is going to join PA and treat everyone else in the game with such sheer contempt like they did its hardly surpising if people are going to take pride in kicking them into next week. Omen are probally just lucky this group havent approached more alliances to help out as theres no doubt another 5 or so alliances whom would have no problem joining in
I think you dont really have a clue tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkat
Killing off an alliance for one round will not destroy the game, or (probably) even that alliance for future rounds.

Just because you're being bashed doesn't mean you should come on here whining about it. If your HC have a clue, surely they could find alliances to counter this nasty evil block?
Well a. ******** just started so why bother playing PA against community damaging tactics. and as for making a counter block I don't even want to go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoom
There's quite some stuff Omen could do against it... either go politically and nap/ally for example ToF and/or SiN.
Ingame, I dont see xVx holding out under heavy incs, Esc proved this morning they aren't invulnerable either...
I certainly hope Omen won't run off and will play the game!
ToF are useless and SiN like the idea of profiting from others wars, why would they pick a side? Do I think SiN should join a block with Omen? I see benefits and potential cons, ultimatel though far more benefit found to profit as a nonparticipatent and tbh if I ran SiN thats what I would do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlin
Lol? Joking right? Omen began attacking down over a week ago when they began what appeared to be an unofficial war on xVx and expected no retaliation? As someone else mentioned, if Omen wanted to survive they should have allied someone else if indeed anyone would have accepted such an offer. It might be too late for that now, though.
What do you expect will happen when you have pure xvx buddypacks out there? When there galaxys get hit you will get a lot of defcalls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxi
You are of course entitiled to your opinion Mighteh, but don't you think that the fact that Escape command were capable of brining in two other alliances to help them in a war effort shows a degree of capability?
There's a difference between capability and numbers. If you truely had individual skill you wouldnt need so much assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motox
A clue thought; didn’t eX and Omen made BP:s together!
Without basis in fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyous
- Omen (and moreso Forest in particular) tried to convince Escape to flak a massive block against eXilition.
- 1up vs eXi is not our war. Things would have been incredibly boring if YET ANOTHER round was centered around two blocks headed by #1 and #2 alliances.
Comedy Central, and since when was Forest a HC? Hell he had only been an officer one day before your block attacked.

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!

Last edited by Kill; 1 Aug 2006 at 11:43.
Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:47   #98
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill
ToF are useless
I guess that's another ally you won't be able to ask for help, keep this up and soon you'll be all alone (if you aren't allready)
TBH I fail to see your point entirely, all you say is ToF is useless, why are ToF useless? Caus their planet avg score isn't the best there's out there?
What they lack in avg score they make up in quantity quite easily, being able to throw 150 fleets every night at their targets.
You could even say at this moment ToF is more usefull than Omen is...

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:50   #99
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
I guess that's another ally you won't be able to ask for help, keep this up and soon you'll be all alone (if you aren't allready)
TBH I fail to see your point entirely, all you say is ToF is useless, why are ToF useless? Caus their planet avg score isn't the best there's out there?
What they lack in avg score they make up in quantity quite easily, being able to throw 150 fleets every night at their targets.
Gotta agree on that. i wouldnt say any top 15 alliance is useless. as they can at least draw alot of defence.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:53   #100
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
If you have heavy incs you dont go and nap the rest of the top10, the lower the quality of alliance you nap/ally with the less use they will be, for example, would the average ToF member not defend a planet being hit by Omen in galaxy? I think they would as there HC lack the discipline to stop them.

Whats average score got to do with it? Its all about value and ability to muster fleets, even if you can fling around 150 fleets its no use if they can only be flung at 200k value planets.

Its simply maths.

Also what would be in it exactly for ToF, nothing, they already do quite fine with galaxy raids and switching to planet attacks will merely increases losses they suffer in raiding, dont' even try and dispute that as its the nature of the game.

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!
Kill is offline   Reply With Quote