User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 19 Jul 2006, 23:34   #1
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point
PA meeting!

hello all, i know theres been a few some successful others not but im hoping this one can be awsome \o/

The Pa meeting for those who are interested will be held after the round on the 16th/17th september and will be located in birmingham as i live there also its located in the middle for easier access for those who live up north and far south etc.

We are looking for about 30 - 40 people already have 10 peeps, if anyone would be interested please pm thomus or banky (banky hes the guy will all the datails and the brains behined it)

There are many places in birmingham to stop, trains are easy enough ending up at new street station, at the moment we have 14 rooms 3 peeps to each room, each room costing £24 so works out £8 a head with travelodge. The £24 rooms need to be booked quick as we migt lose them and once paid are non-refundable.

those who would like to come give me or banky a pm, #subh will be the best place to look and we can sort out details to pick you up from the train station and help find a place or the travel lodge.

Then we all go get drunk and talk about our favouite online game
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 23:34   #2
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

Re: PA meeting!

anything more info needed just give one of us a pm
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 23:37   #3
banky
peon

banky is infamous around these parts

It will be a good nite and will be nice to see as many as we can get
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 23:41   #4
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

im still debatin coming, need to sort out the cashflow crisis first tho, otherwise im too skint..
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 23:53   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ill be there, I live in brum!
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 00:06   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i think i will be coming...should be good fun

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 01:05   #7
Linoge
Andre LiNoGe

Linoge will become famous soon enoughLinoge will become famous soon enough

if i come im wearing my i hate brummie top!!! Coventry > Brumingham

R4 EL
R5 Elysium
R6 TX
R7 vVv
R13 VGN
R14 Reunion
R15 LCH
R16 Subh
R17 Angels
R18 NewDawn DC
R19 NewDawn DC
Linoge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 08:17   #8
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

pfff. Ill come. As ofc im also a brummie

/me slaps Linoge

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 09:24   #9
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

to bad this in england else id come

wish u all much fun

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 09:42   #10
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I should be there, depending when I have to get back to University [cant remember when it is]
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 13:36   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think that (amazingly) I'll actually be in or around Birmingham that weekend as I'm visiting a friend for his birthday.

I might slip off and come and see you guys. But only if I can be assured that it's not going to be all nerds! (basically i'll ring pig and ensure he's going before I do )
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 14:05   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I think that (amazingly) I'll actually be in or around Birmingham that weekend as I'm visiting a friend for his birthday.

I might slip off and come and see you guys. But only if I can be assured that it's not going to be all nerds! (basically i'll ring pig and ensure he's going before I do )
Nerds are actually a step above fat people and three above cancer victims.
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 14:08   #13
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Nerds are actually a step above fat people and three above cancer victims.
what if someone combines all 3 atrributes in 1 person

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 14:13   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
what if someone combines all 3 atrributes in 1 person
I advise suicide.
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 18:29   #15
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

ofc were not all geeks, im king geek \o/ nah only joking will be a good piss up, those of u need picking up from the train station or where ever let me know i will sort details
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 07:53   #16
DEATH2

DEATH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

up for it. just need to start savin.
DEATH2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 09:30   #17
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Hmm anyone any clue of London to Birmingham ticket prices and ease of getting there?
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 09:41   #18
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Religfree - you can get the train out from London Euston to Birmingham New Street, they leave every 30 mins. The price varies from whenver you book it [ie book sooner rather than later!].

You can also go on National Express there, not sure about prices.

You can also try going to the megabus website, they do UBER cheap transport
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 09:49   #19
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Hmm anyone any clue of London to Birmingham ticket prices and ease of getting there?
If you have a yp railcard it will cost you £20, if not £30. Thats if you buy on the day. If you book in advance it can be as cheap as a fiver each way (Virgin trains advance tickets.)
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 10:07   #20
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

A meet I can get to I may turn up as I live a short train hop away in the charmingly quaint town of Kidderminster.
Are there any additional details? Where do you plan on going and will there be dress codes for the damned places?
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 14:55   #21
banky
peon

well like it states we need numbers and ppl to confirm if they are comng so speak to me or thomus asap
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:39   #22
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

hmm interesting... will consider cash issues and rope mini_d into it

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:48   #23
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
A meet I can get to I may turn up as I live a short train hop away in the charmingly quaint town of Kidderminster.
Are there any additional details? Where do you plan on going and will there be dress codes for the damned places?
most likly broard street, many good pubs, bars, clubs, but like most nights out u sorta chose on the night or drift from one place to another, who knows what will happen with many pa players roaming the streets of birmingham all drunk

dress codes for birmingham, smart casual - either shirt/t-shirt, jeans, and shoes (wont get in with trainers on) no rockport or timberlands either i.e. CHAVS!!!

I would like mobile numbers of those going just to sort any fine details, problems or questions, banky and I can be found in the #subh channel, im not here from 8am gmt to 5pm gmt but leave the comp on so anyone needing any infomation just drop me a pm and il get back to u asap
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 09:56   #24
DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice

depends on work, might come along,
DaffyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 14:12   #25
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

shame i'm allready meeting up with spritfire on that week, maybe he wants to come to
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)

Last edited by themast; 24 Jul 2006 at 20:38.
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 23:34   #26
SoulStripper
Bootches be trippin

SoulStripper is an unknown quantity at this point

tbh, where is the USA PA meet??!?!?!?!?!

*grumbles*
R14: FCrew -> BC
R15: FCrew -> HC
R16: FCrew -> HC
R17: NewDawn -> Member | Support Team
R18: NewDawn -> Member | Support Team
R19 - R22: ~~ resigned ~~
R:23: xVx -> DC

Name: Soulstrippers
Current Employer: Unknown
Position: Experiment
SoulStripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 02:40   #27
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This is interesting. Hmm...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 14:59   #28
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

Im gonna go its sad i have to go to subh to pm one of the ppl whos organising it

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 00:14   #29
banky
peon

hmmm :P
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 20:27   #30
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

ahh well aestuos at least u can say 'congratulations for being better that ND this round'
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 16:19   #31
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

I will be the only one speaking bad english then! :>
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 07:51   #32
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Oh god ur going?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 10:36   #33
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There was a smallish meeting of PA players and ex-PA players on Saturday in London. It was ace
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 20:25   #34
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Someone hold a canadian one damn it
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 21:20   #35
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

come back over the pond squid
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 21:32   #36
KaiserWillhelm4

Squidly, how easy is it for you to get to Toronto....
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 12:57   #37
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

guys its still on have 20 peeps coming so far meeting in broard street in birmingham town center anyone still interested give me a pm on irc
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 14:35   #38
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

smal meets > big meets where all random geeks are invited.

quality > quantity.

so, I ll rather go visit the excessum lot in november

hf though

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 18:04   #39
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Excessum ftw!

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 09:47   #40
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

So how are the numbers comming?
We need an update
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 21:10   #41
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

updaters ftw =)
the meet is on broard street on saturday the 16th at 12pm by the birmingham wheel, il be standing there with a big banner saying PA FTW (errrm lies)

its still on if u want my number just incase u get a lil lost pm me on irc type /q thomus il be around

Last edited by tombcfc; 6 Sep 2006 at 21:23.
tombcfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 21:43   #42
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserWillhelm4
Squidly, how easy is it for you to get to Toronto....
Time off from school/work is more the issue for me.

I live in alberta
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 23:02   #43
themast
Punk

thats only a short plane hop away
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 23:47   #44
Tomkat

Er yeah I'll be in hospital suffering horribly from chemo but I'll think of you guys while I chunder my guts up! (mainly because my vomit looks like pig's face )
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 01:17   #45
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

haha im working sadly
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 20:56   #46
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

Hey all

thanks to all that showed up at the Birmingham meet it was a great pissup

http://www.kloopy.com/fun/brumpic.jpg

from left to right : kloopy me death2 A2 stacey Rext spitfire themast kitty banky laura

Last edited by tombcfc; 18 Sep 2006 at 21:07.
tombcfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 21:06   #47
themast
Punk

great night glad to meet the others
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 21:08   #48
banky
peon

was a good nite thx to all who came me and tom will arrange another one soon
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 21:12   #49
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

raging alchys
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 21:14   #50
Kitty

Kitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these parts

it was cool seeing you lot had a great laugh need to do it again soon wif lots more alcohol this time \o/ Muchos Lovos

Newdawn
Subh
ToF
Orbit 4eva
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote