User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 12:39   #1
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Post your amazon wish list >>>

Here's mine: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...531262-6048427

There's quite a variety there, heh.

Post your amazon wish list!
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 12:47   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
New discworld book

Lots of books for uni i can't afford yet
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 14:18   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't have one

What do I do now?

Matrim
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 14:46   #4
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
all i want from amazon is Nineteen Eighty Four, Catch 22 and to preorder the best of Have I Got News For You Guest Presenters dvd.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 15:17   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I only picked one thing.. a Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 17:00   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I only picked one thing.. a Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre

You're rather missing the point of an online bookstore dear.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 17:29   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
Well to me the point of an online bookstore is to purchase books I specifically know I want to purchase. If I want to browse I'll go to Waterstones. :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:10   #8
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: Post your amazon wish list >>>

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer

Cafe Del Mar ehh

have volumes 1-10 , Aria 2 and Dreams 1 + 2 and the 20th aniversary if your interested pm me
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:16   #9
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Here...
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 22:00   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...664319-4917435
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 22:34   #11
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey
Here...
every girl dream!
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 10:24   #12
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Here...
added as Amazon Friend
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 18:45   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I want David Coulthard's 'How I won the Formula 1 Championship' book but I don't think it will ever be written

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 00:21   #14
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Gift ideas for rageybabey

The Mammoth Book of Illustrated Erotica Paperback; (January 9, 2002)
Paperback; Unrated

Erm...
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 01:20   #15
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
Erm...
What?
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 01:36   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
What?
I find you irresitably attractive now...
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 06:59   #17
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
I find you irresitably attractive now...
Fascinating.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:19   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Post your amazon wish list >>>

Quote:

All I want for Christmas is you.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 16:53   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Here...
Why do you want the fourth season of S&tC twice?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:52   #20
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Post your amazon wish list >>>

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
All I want for Christmas is you.
Sorry hun, I'm already taken.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:53   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Re: Re: Post your amazon wish list >>>

Quote:
Sorry hun, I'm already taken.

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 20:07   #22
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Neil Gaiman! hurray.

have you read Sandman and/or the Death mini-series?

first "gay-man" joke wins* a prize.

*doesn't win
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 20:08   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I offered 3 Gaiman books a chance to work for the people in the People's Republic of My Bookshelf a couple of days ago.

[Better, MM?]
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 20:10   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I ordered 3 Gaiman books a couple of days ago.
That's because you're bourgeois scum.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 20:14   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
That's because you're bourgeois scum.
Edited.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 20:17   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Edited.
I'm not a Communist, though. Dante told me to say it. He says it's true. He said if I didn't, then he would attack me with a loaded trowel.

But he does make exceedingly good cakes.*

*Hence highlighting the inherent efficency of Socialist methods of industrial organisation. That's what he says, anyway. Help me Mr Rickman.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 20:20   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Which incarnation of Rickman?

Gruber?

Snape?

The Metatron?
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 20:22   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

GRUBER FFS.
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 01:36   #29
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i'll prolly regret this but..
here's mine
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 03:17   #30
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i'll prolly regret this but..
here's mine
I noticed that the majority of your list is either a) water- b) disaster- or c) thriller-related.

AND I SAW THE CANADISH STUFF AT THE BOTTOM! TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING ARYN?!
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 03:21   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i love horrible natural disaster movies.
they're absolutely hilarious.

oh and those canadian books look hilarious :P
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 03:24   #32
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Two of ragey's items are 'I inspired these choices.'*

*I want them!
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 03:31   #33
Aryn
Happy

well i'm not going to search through 300 things to guess at what you wanted :P
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 03:58   #34
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Quote:
Why do you want the fourth season of S&tC twice?
"Oops."
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 04:07   #35
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

There's rarely anything on my wish list because I just go ahead and buy it.

The only thing there atm is The Two Towers extended version DVD, and only because it isn't released yet.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 20:21   #36
Aryn
Happy

yes well some of us can't afford to just go and buy it :P
actually this year i made up the wishlist so i can send the link to family members as my christmas list :P
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 17:29   #37
Aryn
Happy

my mom said she wouldn't buy anything online
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 17:33   #38
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
New discworld book

Lots of books for uni i can't afford yet
I will be spending my time at work tonight perusing its no doubt hilarious pages. I'll let you know in the morning just how good it is
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 18:11   #39
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Mine!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 18:57   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
I will be spending my time at work tonight perusing its no doubt hilarious pages. I'll let you know in the morning just how good it is
better than Reaper Man but worse than Small Gods. Nowhere near as good as Mort, Hogfather, Thief of Time etc, but way better than Sourcery, TCOM/TLF, Equal Rites etc.
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 19:03   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Given that people rate the different books totally differently (to some degree), isn't comparing it with other books without giving your thoughts on them too totally pointless?
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 19:10   #42
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

it's a good read, but once a few needlessly complicated plot twists happen, the rest of them are plain stupid. The climax is easy to predict from about a third of the way through the book. Still better than anything by anyone else, but distinctly average for Pratchett.