User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:15   #1
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
My Sister

She's just moved in up the road from me in Didsbury, Manchester. I phoned her just now cos she needs me to take them shopping.

After a while of her not making much sense, I ask;

Me - Are you stoned?
Her - Hehehehehe yeah
Me - Bad girl!
Her - And there was some coke left so we smoked that

My sister is more ****ed up than me.

I'm not even sure I should be posting this!!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:16   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bleed her till she ****s
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:17   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Let's just hope her mommy doesn't read this.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:21   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
At least you know where to go to get high.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:22   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
you can smoke coke?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:23   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
you can smoke coke?
That also confused me...

Smoke coke?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:26   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
"Cocoa Puffs".

Pack a bowl of weed, top with coke, "enjoy".

(I despise the white stuff myself, waste of good greens)

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:27   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
She must have meant "crack".
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:29   #9
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I can't imagine the combination of the two used together feel good.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:48   #10
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
That also confused me...

Smoke coke?
Why yes! It produces a stronger, more instant high. Wears off quicker though.

I'm buy no means a hardened debaucherer! More like a part-time amateur hedonist :P

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:53   #11
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
"Cocoa Puffs".

Pack a bowl of weed, top with coke, "enjoy".

QUOTE]Originally posted by mpr0733
I can't imagine the combination of the two used together feel good. [/quote]

Works for me! Although E is the best thing to smoke...

KIDS: Drugs are bad m'kay? Use drugs and you'll end up like me. Actually, that's no bad thing. I'm actually doing quite well. Oh but anyway, I don't advocate doing drugs AT ALL. It's personal choice, and I'd never recommend it to anybody, but then I'd never caution against it.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:55   #12
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
could we have the age and fotos of sed sister
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 21:09   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
At this point I would like to point out that the English youth are more doped up druggies than the Dutch.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 21:14   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
At this point I would like to point out that the English youth are more doped up druggies than the Dutch.
Fedaykin brings the average up somewhat.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 21:18   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
first to say

drugs are bad mmmmmmmmmmk?
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 21:38   #16
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
you droogie
gonna end up shot or jailed
didnt hear what mr eminem had to say on the matter?
Quote:
Stay in one spot, another jam or not
Has gotten me to the point, I'm like a snail
I've got to formulate a plot fore I end up in jail or shot
Success is my only motha****in option, failure's not
Mom, I love you, but this trail has got to go
I cannot grow old in Salem's lot
So here I go is my shot.
Feet fail me not cuz maybe the only opportunity that I got
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 21:52   #17
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
you can smoke coke?
i think you can smoke everything if you really want.a friend of mine used to smoke heroine, now hes dead i think :/
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 21:54   #18
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
i think you can smoke everything if you really want.a friend of mine used to smoke heroine, now hes dead i think :/
Can't be much of a friend if you don't know if he's dead.

I hear banana skins are good.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 21:55   #19
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
dogs! smoking dogs is far out man.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:07   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I don't understand why people take coke. I mean, (i've only heard this) it's supposedly about the same effect as a good e/amf cokktail, exept that the cokktail lasts longer, is cheaper and is less "dangerous".

Oh, and hard drugs kill, children. Stay away from stuff untill you realise the backside of things. Only then can you use things "safely".
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:35   #21
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I expected incest
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:41   #22
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
first to say

drugs are bad mmmmmmmmmmk?
Wrong, I did it already (look up!)

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:53   #23
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I don't understand why people take coke. I mean, (i've only heard this) it's supposedly about the same effect as a good e/amf cokktail, exept that the cokktail lasts longer, is cheaper and is less "dangerous".
I prefer E to Coke. It lasts longer and is more fun. Coke gives you a feeling of strength and confidence, and the desire to tell people how good you are. It's just that at the weekend, they'd only sorted Coke, so I had to induldge. £100 poorly spent as it wasn't even good! Although the other 3 ppl enjoyed it, so maybe it's just me.

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Oh, and hard drugs kill, children. Stay away from stuff untill you realise the backside of things. Only then can you use things "safely".
I don't do a lot of drugs, and don't do it regularly. But I'll do pretty much anything unless it's injected. I'm not proud of this, nor ashamed. It's just a choice. I have a decent job, and I do very well. I've got many friends. I do many varied activities. So for me personally it's not a problem if I do some stuff.

On the other hand, I've had mates go totally overboard and **** up their life.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 23:04   #24
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
But I'll do pretty much anything unless it's injected.
Pussy.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 23:15   #25
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
i tried snorting coke once but the ice cubes got stuck up my nose, they were cold i can tell you
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 03:47   #26
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, you can smoke all powdery drugs with your greens I suppose, though I hadn't thought of coke myself. And then, snowcones are a waste to me. Just use them seperately, much more fun.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 03:56   #27
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally said by Ozzy Ozbourne
You're all f**kin' mad!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 04:07   #28
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I scored off a 14 year old kid over here. Australia is seriously ****ed up. And I love it.

This is also a good reason to legalise it I might add to all the parents in the world.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 04:27   #29
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
I hear banana skins are good.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/020426.html

"But you still want to know: Will bananas get you high? Of course not. The whole thing was a hoax first publicized in the Berkeley Barb in March 1967. The wire services, and after them the whole country, fell for it hook, line, and roach clip. "Smokeouts" were held at Berkeley. The following Easter Sunday, the New York Times reported, "beatniks and students chanted 'banana-banana' at a 'be-in' in Central Park" and paraded around carrying a two-foot wooden banana. The Food and Drug Administration announced it was investigating "the possible hallucinogenic effects of banana peels."

The outcome of the FDA study I have not been able to discover. However, in November 1967 researchers at New York University reported that a chemical analysis of banana peel had found no intoxicating chemicals and that the high was mainly psychological. It was obvious at the time, at least to some of us, that the whole thing was a put-on. I'll bet even the pranksters at the Barb didn't expect suckers to be falling for it 35 years later."

Have a nice day :-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 09:33   #30
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/020426.html

"But you still want to know: Will bananas get you high? Of course not. The whole thing was a hoax first publicized in the Berkeley Barb in March 1967. The wire services, and after them the whole country, fell for it hook, line, and roach clip. "Smokeouts" were held at Berkeley. The following Easter Sunday, the New York Times reported, "beatniks and students chanted 'banana-banana' at a 'be-in' in Central Park" and paraded around carrying a two-foot wooden banana. The Food and Drug Administration announced it was investigating "the possible hallucinogenic effects of banana peels."

The outcome of the FDA study I have not been able to discover. However, in November 1967 researchers at New York University reported that a chemical analysis of banana peel had found no intoxicating chemicals and that the high was mainly psychological. It was obvious at the time, at least to some of us, that the whole thing was a put-on. I'll bet even the pranksters at the Barb didn't expect suckers to be falling for it 35 years later."

Have a nice day :-)
Bah, there go my plans for the weekend.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 10:15   #31
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by W
I expected incest

Unread 19 Aug 2003, 12:19   #32
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: My Sister

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
She's just moved in up the road from me in Didsbury, Manchester. I phoned her just now cos she needs me to take them shopping.

After a while of her not making much sense, I ask;

Me - Are you stoned?
Her - Hehehehehe yeah
Me - Bad girl!
Her - And there was some coke left so we smoked that

My sister is more ****ed up than me.

I'm not even sure I should be posting this!!

M.
Give me her address. I'd love to shop her.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 12:29   #33
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
You smoke canabis soaked in heroin
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 13:38   #34
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
You smoke canabis soaked in heroin
Won't that make it hard to burn?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 21:00   #35
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Erm you CAN smoke heroin,it was the original way to take the drug but when ppl found that injecting it gave a better high they started to abandon it.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 01:12   #36
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
Erm you CAN smoke heroin,it was the original way to take the drug but when ppl found that injecting it gave a better high they started to abandon it.
Taking the drug intravenously is economically more efficient than by smoking it, this is in part due to the high prices and low quality of the drug that's on teh streets.

When I dig out my papers regarding cocaine and crack I'll tell you the reasoning for crark's existance. It has something to do with cocaine's hydrochloride base making it hard to smoke, but I can't remember the details.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 02:24   #37
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
I was down in Didsbury earlier, I didn't smell anything funny.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 02:40   #38
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I remember seeing a program on heroin and ppl smoking it,mainly in the east...and hearing that you cant overdose on heroin while smoking it...

I could be wrong though
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 03:03   #39
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
I remember seeing a program on heroin and ppl smoking it,mainly in the east...and hearing that you cant overdose on heroin while smoking it...

I could be wrong though
I don't know about whether it is overdosable or not that way but it is still addictive, contrary to what a lot of people think.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote