User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 02:00   #1
Sad Loser Geek
We have so much in common

Sad Loser Geek is an unknown quantity at this point
Townies Suck

Hi Friends.

<rant>

I was out with friends today getting REALLY REALLY DRUNK (like I normally do - and then come on IRC and make a big deal out of it).

We were walking back from the chippie and we saw some people who started shouting and swearing at us, and generally offending us.

They were obviously "townies" because they did not appreciate Science Fiction and Punk music.

They are the kind of people who were popular at school and always hung around together.

They really make me sick with their designer clothes, and impartialness to science.

I am glad that I am part of this great community where we all have a common hatred of "townies".
</rant>

P.S. I am SOOOO drunk right now. SO drunk in fact, that I have appended '|drunk' to my usually IRC nick of "SLGeek" so it is now visible as 'SLGeek|drunk'. I am leet.
Please also note - that I have started using HTML style tags to surround my post, so that you not only get the jist of my message, but acknowledge that I am a "COOL" science/programmer type.

my sig was deleted by a mod who couldn't handle the truth - in the style of Tom Cruise, from A Few Good Men!
Sad Loser Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 02:14   #2
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: Townies Suck

Quote:
Originally posted by Sad Loser Geek
Hi Friends.

<rant>

I was out with friends today getting REALLY REALLY DRUNK (like I normally do - and then come on IRC and make a big deal out of it).

We were walking back from the chippie and we saw some people who started shouting and swearing at us, and generally offending us.

They were obviously "townies" because they did not appreciate Science Fiction and Punk music.

They are the kind of people who were popular at school and always hung around together.

They really make me sick with their designer clothes, and impartialness to science.

I am glad that I am part of this great community where we all have a common hatred of "townies".
</rant>

P.S. I am SOOOO drunk right now. SO drunk in fact, that I have appended '|drunk' to my usually IRC nick of "SLGeek" so it is now visible as 'SLGeek|drunk'. I am leet.
Please also note - that I have started using HTML style tags to surround my post, so that you not only get the jist of my message, but acknowledge that I am a "COOL" science/programmer type.

nothing wrong with townies game is one and look how he turned out.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 02:21   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Townies Suck

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
Quote:
Originally posted by Sad Loser Geek
Hi Friends.

<rant>

</rant>

Was there a need in quoting the whole thing on the first reply?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 02:33   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Re: Re: Townies Suck

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay

Quote:
Originally posted Sad Loser Geek
Hi Friends.

<rant>

</rant>

I guess not, it's kinda thought!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 03:35   #5
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Townies Suck

Quote:
Hi Friends.

<rant>

</rant>

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

Quote:
I guess not, it's kinda thought! [/b][/quote]

I'm a conformist
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 09:35   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
go away idimmu

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 10:31   #7
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
After JJ, no-one seem to be able to pull off an amusing drunk thread.

Needs more gibberish.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 11:54   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This 'Sad Loser Geek' gimmick is rather cool.