User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 22:28   #1
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Harry Potter dies in the latest Harry Potter book

for serious guys

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 22:28   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
he doesn't
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 22:31   #3
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Unless he's brought back to life for that much publicised showdown JKR wrote first for the last book, I doubt it.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 22:31   #4
I Am Grimble
lol

He gets to have sex with Hermione first though, but when he organsms, he becomes a vampire, then Snape stakes him.

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 22:32   #5
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Unless he's brought back to life for that much publicised showdown JKR wrote first for the last book, I doubt it.
I think Dumbeldore makes a deal with Satan to bring him back. Dumbledore is like that.

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 22:34   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
then Snape stakes him.
with a stake, not his ****

(hmm doesn't work as well as bullets/cum thing )
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 22:49   #7
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
He gets to have sex with Hermione first though, but when he organsms, he becomes a vampire, then Snape stakes him.

It's true

Matrim
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 23:00   #8
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
It's true

Matrim
Im so gonna play harry for the movie then =(
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 00:06   #9
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: Harry Potter dies in the latest Harry Potter book

Quote:
for serious guys

would this be book 5?
as its not him who dies but

[spoiler alert]

Sirius Black
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 11:17   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Harry Potter dies in the latest Harry Potter book

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
Sirius Black

SIRIUS BLACK DIES.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 20:10   #11
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
thanks KaneED

i clicked on "view most recent post". I guess there's no point of me reading the rest of it now

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 20:13   #12
Ragnarak

ok, as we seem to have spoilers anyway

he fell into what is apparently the 'realm of death' whilst suffering what appeared to be a fatal blow

no one knows if he is actually dead
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 20:36   #13
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
***news flash alert bling bling*** harry potter is **** ***end of news flash alert bling bling***
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 16:41   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i bet you havent even read it

Its fantastic, and your just dissapointed in yourself for jumping on the wrong bandwagon.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 16:45   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
the fact that you guys know who/what these characters are scares me :\
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 17:11   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thanks KaneED

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
i clicked on "view most recent post". I guess there's no point of me reading the rest of it now
his death isn't particularly emotional anyway, i didn't get shock or cry or slash my wrists when i found out
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:04   #17
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
I just finished reading the 'new' Harry Potter book and found it quite boring
It took me like a day to read it and not a lot happens.
So i'm now reading another one to find out if they are all like this.

I've always thought that Harry was an absolute ar*e. And I've been proven right. He is merely some whinging little b*tch who thinks he knows best. He isn't even that good at magic ffs

And somebody told me i reminded them of Luna Lovegood
When i asked them why they simply said:
"Spaced out and confused."

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:06   #18
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
reliable sources tell me it was hermoine k
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:09   #19