User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:02   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Limp Bizkit tickets for sale

Anyone looking to buy 4 tickets to the sold out concert in finsbury park give me a pm.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:49   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Are those the tickets they were selling for £1 each?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:05   #3
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
HAHAHA

Not even if they were threatening to kill my mother and rape my sister.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:21   #4
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Are those the tickets they were selling for £1 each?
it is indeed.
completely sold out and seen the four of them going for £80 on ebay so far.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:28   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
heh, I was planning to do that, though I didn't bother in the end, being a lazy bastard and all that.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:51   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
HAHAHA

Not even if they were threatening to kill my mother and rape my sister.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 23:49   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
LB have been booed off the stage rather a lot recently
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 01:58   #8
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
its cos theyre ****
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 02:06   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
LB have been booed off the stage rather a lot recently
You mean swearing has stopped being cool?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 07:47   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
You mean swearing has stopped being cool?
apparently not yet. Gangster rap, gangster movies are still at large

still, one down.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 07:53   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
1 million to go.

Limp Bizkit don't even have that decent guitatist anymore do they?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 08:10   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
completely sold out and seen the four of them going for £80 on ebay so far.
WHAT. SAD. MOTHER****ERS.