User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:23   #1
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Morbidity? Have you chosen your funeral song?

Just curious and felt like sharing with all you lovely people.

Myself I feel 'Three doors down - going down in flames' would be mildly amusing especially since I was banned from choosing any sex pistols song (

So whats your funeral song then?
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:26   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I will survive.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:26   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I wouldn't have a funeral.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:29   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Probably something tacky and highly overdramatical.

Edit: At the very least Alison Krauss & Union Station - It doesn't matter

Last edited by Leshy; 14 Jul 2003 at 17:23.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:31   #5
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life!!!!
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 16:11   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Ben Keaton - Hell aint so bad afterall
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 16:12   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Another one bites the dust?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 16:13   #8
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
the splendid ninth
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:04   #9
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
That weird techno opening theme from the second Spiderman cartoon
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:25   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Billy Bragg - Waiting for the Great Leap Forward

Eels - Going to your funeral (part 1)
Eels - Elizabeth on the Bathroom Floor (to depress everyone)
Eels - Flower (to make everyone cry)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:28   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Ash - Theres a star

Its a nice slow paced song, but uplifting, and i like it, also listened to it on repeat indefinately (couldnt change it, winamp decided to die, yet keep on playing, i couldnt be assed to change this fact) before i asked my fiance to marry me.

the other songs are classical and that would mean digging out CD's

I might go with Radiohead - Karma Police as well

EDIT: ^^^^^ You forgot "your lucky day in hell"
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:39   #12
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Obvious choice: Flaming Lips - Do you realise?

maybe Spiritualized - 'cool waves' or 'all of my thoughts'

I'm trying to avoid the more downbeat end of my collection here.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:41   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - No More Shall We Part

(the album, not the song)

and

Radiohead - Street Spirit (fade out)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 23:03   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Cop Shoot Cop - Everybody loves you (when you're dead)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 00:33   #15
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Fat Boy Slim - ****ing in Heaven
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 11:54   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
amazing grace.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 21:11   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Ash - Theres a star
Radiohead - Karma Police as well
The Dandy Warhols - Nietzsche (instumential, if they can aqquire it)
The Dandy Warhols- Sleep
Feeder - My Perfect Day
Feeder - Suffocate
Feeder - Waiting For Changes
Foo Fighters - Overdrive
Hell is for Heroes - Five kids go
Hell is for Heroes - Cut Down
Hell is for Heroes - You Drove me to It (Comedy "suicide" option)
The Prodigy - Narayan
Queens Of The Stone Age - Another Love Song
Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow
Radiohead - Pyramid Song
Rob Dougan - Will you Follow me (instrumental)
Seigmen - The Modern End
The Beta Band - Dry The Rain

As you can see im lobbing a few songs which i like from my fav albums, most have some significance if you listen to the lyrics so they are all not put there for the sake of it

I think it needs to be "cut down" or i will need to get better life insurance that books the funural for about 2 hours
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 21:33   #18
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Oasis - Live forever
Oasis - Sunday Morning Call
evanescence - my immortal <-- brings tears to eyes thou
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 23:53   #19
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Bush - Glycerine
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 12:02   #20
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
The Doors - The End.

or I think I lost my headache - Queens Of The Stone Age

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 12:22   #21
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
"Ding, dong, the Witch is Dead".

Complete with all-singing, all-dancing munchkin and flying monkey spectacular.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 12:24   #22
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My 'friends' will probably suggest 'Die You Ba5tard' by Motorhead

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 12:27   #23
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
"Ding, dong, the Witch is Dead".

Complete with all-singing, all-dancing munchkin and flying monkey spectacular.
can i come to your funeral?

Waiting for the Sun.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 12:30   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Munchkin tastes like Chicken

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 12:31   #25
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by treelo
can i come to your funeral?
OK, but it's going to be fancy dress. Oh and bring a bottle.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 12:33   #26
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
OK, but it's going to be fancy dress. Oh and bring a bottle.

ive got a pikachu costume if thats alright. and i will bring more than one bottle

and u can come to my funeral afterwards if you want

Waiting for the Sun.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 12:40   #27
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by treelo
ive got a pikachu costume if thats alright. and i will bring more than one bottle
and u can come to my funeral afterwards if you want
I'll have to leave instructions for Jeeves to attach my special occasion wheels.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 12:43   #28
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

i suppose id best write another invitation for Jeeves then..... i should imagine it would be quite hard to get to my funeral on your own......unless it was in the grave next door.

Waiting for the Sun.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 12:46   #29
sayonara
Shai Halud

Jeeves doesn't need an invitation.

Once he's wheeled me in he can sit outside with the other hired help.
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 13:11   #30
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
dont spec i will get much say
what with being dead an all
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 18:28   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by madi
dont spec i will get much say
what with being dead an all
You don't actually sing it yourself dear.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 22:58   #32
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
I'm going to have a whole concert because I'll be rich, but I'll especially have Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 11:04   #33
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Catatonia - That's All Folks
MSP - Suicide Is Painless
Chris Rea - Road To Hell

Anyone see the pattern?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote