User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:48   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
gta / vice city question

where is that damn washington beach polica station?
i need a police uniform and cant find it
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:49   #2
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
in washington beach...

You can do neat flips on a dirtbike there too.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:50   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's the one just round from the malibu club, where you go to break the guy out of jail. You have to go inside to get it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:55   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
it's on the corner of the fork in the road that goes south

there's a bridge to the west of it, if you go along the bridge really fast heading east, the building you crash into is the police station (i've ended up going through the wall and being inside it before)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:59   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's the one just round from the malibu club, where you go to break the guy out of jail. You have to go inside to get it.
damn, i thought so
im just at that mission, i thought it might be easier if i have such a uniform or should i just go in and shoot down everything?

edit:
damn, doesnt work

Last edited by wu_trax; 1 Jul 2003 at 21:06.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 22:08   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
damn, i thought so
im just at that mission, i thought it might be easier if i have such a uniform or should i just go in and shoot down everything?

edit:
damn, doesnt work
Ok

Hide all your guns
Walk into the police station, then to the locker room
Get uniform
Get guy from cells
Shoot the ****ing **** out of everything that moves
Profit
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 22:31   #7
wu_trax

oh, how stupid am i :/ ?
thanks
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 23:40   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this is also the easiest way to get onto the army base for the apache without getting shot
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 23:42   #9
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Use your map.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:31   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
this is also the easiest way to get onto the army base for the apache without getting shot

there is an apache?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:57   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i can't do the last mission or find 100 packages, no apache for me ever
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:59   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
you have to do all that to get an apache... bitchin'

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:05   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Which mission gets you the apache at the airbase?
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:19   #14
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
The last mission opens up the apache, unless you can collect 100 packages first.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:37   #15
wu_trax

how many missions are there anyway?
ive done all that were possible, besides those in the malibu-club (and those that are enabled by them)
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:45   #16
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
vice city was easy gta3 was harder

anyway if u got the pc version go find a car stat editor

mopeds that do 900 mph ahoy

Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:55   #17
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Quote:
how many missions are there anyway?
ive done all that were possible, besides those in the malibu-club (and those that are enabled by them)
Couldn't say exactly, just go around and make sure you have all of the properties and done any such missions they might require you to do to get money from them. You should get a phone call opening up the last few missions.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 16:14   #18
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
vice city was easy gta3 was harder

anyway if u got the pc version go find a car stat editor

mopeds that do 900 mph ahoy

I think the ultimate vehicle was the golf caddy, or perhaps the one in the airport... a luggage carrier I think it was.

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 16:25   #19
Deathjam
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I think the ultimate vehicle was the golf caddy, or perhaps the one in the airport... a luggage carrier I think it was.
yes there fun at 900mph too
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:40   #20
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
my saved game on the pc dont work anymore was just after i saved at the start of phil's missions really annoyin.

Best vehicle would have to be pcj 600 or wotever its called the really fast motorbike.
Wheelies r so fun
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:43   #21
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
What do you get from 90 packages then?

I've only managed to find 81 :/

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:52   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

90 gets you the tank at the base
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 19:26   #23
wu_trax

i cant even win that ****in race, i tryed at least 20 times now, not to talk about any further missions
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 19:27   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Try popping his tyres
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 19:29   #25
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Try popping his tyres
pfft

try using the rocket launcher
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 00:43   #26
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
The other driver's not supposed to die, right?

Just crash straight into his rear in the police station turn and hope he spins

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 01:49   #27
wu_trax

done it, i parked a car in his way and he crashed into it, after that it was easy to win \o/
the robbery itself was easier than that damn race though
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 02:03   #28
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I think the final mission's unlocked when you complete the print work missions.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 04:42   #29
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

It's more than just the print works missions, you have to have collectable money at a certain amount of locations, hence the two fat gangsters on one dirtbike mission.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:16   #30
wu_trax

hmm, somehow i cant find any more missions

i bought that money-printing-thingy first, then the club, then the taxi-service. after that i did the phil-missions, so that i can now get that nice minigun
but unfortunatly i dont know what to do now. ive been driving around for a while now and nothing happened
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:43   #31
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i got the apache before the last mission, i wanted to use the thing on the last mission, would of been cool following the boat in a apache raining burning hellfire into the sea
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:15   #32
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
You have to have 60% of the game completed (including Rampages / Hidden Packages / etc) before the final mission will begin.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 05:08   #33
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Quote:
hmm, somehow i cant find any more missions

i bought that money-printing-thingy first, then the club, then the taxi-service. after that i did the phil-missions, so that i can now get that nice minigun
but unfortunatly i dont know what to do now. ive been driving around for a while now and nothing happened
Let's see... there's the stripclub, the boat yard, the car dealership, and the ice cream place. I may be missing one, but I can't remember any more.

And I don't remember a boat in the last mission....
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 05:44   #34
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Spieprzaj is an unknown quantity at this point
You need to have finished all of the Malibu missions before the final mission appears, so if you haven't done that you need to..
Spieprzaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 09:32   #35
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Crackmonkey
Let's see... there's the stripclub, the boat yard, the car dealership, and the ice cream place. I may be missing one, but I can't remember any more.

And I don't remember a boat in the last mission....
i didnt find any missions in the strip club
the ice-cream-place i did yesterday and the car-dealership just sucks, i dont know which cars they want
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 10:04   #36
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i didnt find any missions in the strip club
the ice-cream-place i did yesterday and the car-dealership just sucks, i dont know which cars they want
for the strip club, you have to go into a backroom and get danced to by a stripper girl while you spend about $100 or something, then the missions get enabled.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 10:06   #37
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
You have to have 60% of the game completed (including Rampages / Hidden Packages / etc) before the final mission will begin.
or do all missions including phone ones property ones and game ones.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 10:34   #38
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
and the car-dealership just sucks, i dont know which cars they want
there's a list next to the garage near the Vice City Races Board
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 10:39   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
for the strip club, you have to go into a backroom and get danced to by a stripper girl while you spend about $100 or something, then the missions get enabled.
It's 600 or something stupid like that
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 10:52   #40
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Demon Dave
there's a list next to the garage near the Vice City Races Board
i saw that, but i cant find the cars and i didnt want to spend ages on searching them, thats why i didnt want to do that mission.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 10:53   #41
wu_trax

Quote:
thanks ill try that. i found the girl but didnt spend that much money yet.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 10:54   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
i saw that, but i cant find the cars and i didnt want to spend ages on searching them, thats why i didnt want to do that mission.
Then you LIED in your post.

LIAR

LIAR

LIAR
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:15   #43
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The only car I had trouble with was one of the trucks, all the others were easy to find, although the Blista Compact did take a while

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:19   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
The only car I had trouble with was one of the trucks, all the others were easy to find, although the Blista Compact did take a while
I was amazingly lucky on the Blista Compact.

Not having seen one before, I got into the first car I found outside the garage and it turned out to be one.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:21   #45
Radical Edward

Quote:
I was amazingly lucky on the Blista Compact.

Not having seen one before, I got into the first car I found outside the garage and it turned out to be one.
the way the PS2 saves on memory makes it really hard to find cars I think... is the PC more random`?

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:24   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
the way the PS2 saves on memory makes it really hard to find cars I think... is the PC more random`?
I sometimes see large clusters of cars, but that could just be random.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:25   #47
Radical Edward

Quote:
I sometimes see large clusters of cars, but that could just be random.
not that, I mean, if you are in a particular sort of car, you see a disproportionately large number of that same car, as teh computer tries to save memory.

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:27   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I was just describing another symptom of limited memory space. ie it only loads a certain number of cars at a time.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:29   #49
Radical Edward

Quote:
I was just describing another symptom of limited memory space. ie it only loads a certain number of cars at a time.
oh right. never noticed that before... does the PC suffer the same problems then?

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:13   #50
Deathjam
Banned

its not random on where the cars r or which ones u see

all the cars r zoned to each other

say if u get a bike ur gonna more bikes then usual
same as if u get the bus ur gonna see more big cars about(coaches, lorrys, etc)