User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jun 2003, 12:32   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
*SPOILER* Ford Capri *SPOILER*

I'm thinking of buying a Ford Capri and have seen two that I like the look of. Only thing is, one has a great big spoiler on it and the other doesnt. They both look good but I wondered if people think I should get the one with the spoiler because its flash (and not much more money) or should I just get the plain one?

Bear in mind that I am a silver haired, medallion wearing flash git.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 12:35   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i love you

no, really

mwah
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 12:37   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
huh? any pics of this 'car' ?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 12:41   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
huh? any pics of this 'car' ?

Not the exact one but...

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=Google+Search
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 12:49   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The 'est cars around, are the ones that only uses original parts (from the manufacturer, made for that car). Really, stashing a car full up whit accsessories does not make the car look if its a ugly car in the first place.

Get the one whitout a spoiler. Spoilers are (in most cases) just flashy and ugly anyways.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 12:53   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I lolled at the title
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 12:55   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
The 'est cars around, are the ones that only uses original parts (from the manufacturer, made for that car). Really, stashing a car full up whit accsessories does not make the car look if its a ugly car in the first place.

Get the one whitout a spoiler. Spoilers are (in most cases) just flashy and ugly anyways.
I hear what you are saying but the car with a spoiler is a babe magnet. I could pull any girl if I owned it. The guy selling it has 8 children by at least 9 different women, so it must be true.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:01   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
I hear what you are saying but the car with a spoiler is a babe magnet. I could pull any girl if I owned it. The guy selling it has 8 children by at least 9 different women, so it must be true.
Yes, i know that "" cars draw women, but think about it for one second.. What type of women do they draw?

Here, at least, you see all these guys that are 18-21 driving around whit chicks that are barely legal and often under that as well.. 13-16.
Is that the type of chicks you want?

Get the one whitout the spoiler (and get legal women as well )
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:26   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
spoilers spoil cars lol
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:47   #10
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Spoilers look crap on anything thats not designed for racing, then they still ain't that impressive.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:59   #11
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
WOW........................................*

*pause does NOT demote sarcasm.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 14:02   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Yes, i know that "" cars draw women, but think about it for one second.. What type of women do they draw?
easy cheap sluts. good for a quick shag, but face it, that is all silver haired medallion wearing guys who have cars with spoilers do.

oh, you should get underskirt lighting too, I hear that is

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 15:10   #13
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Del boy had a very nice lime green capri get that
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 15:12   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've not seen a wittier thread title in ages
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 15:39   #15
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
if u can draw bare gash wit a spoiler, and your options are limited without a spolier, get the damn spoiler!

however, if it looks too essex-boy-wannabe, then screw that, get the normal one lol
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 15:56   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I recommend you buy either Capri. People like you need to be preserved and revered.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:26   #17
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
if u can draw bare gash wit a spoiler, and your options are limited without a spolier, get the damn spoiler!

however, if it looks too essex-boy-wannabe, then screw that, get the normal one lol
Im gonna sleep on it but Im edging towards getting the one with the spoiler as it most deginately will increase my chances of pullin the birds.

It does look very essexy and thats why I like it. I live in essex and cant wait to cruise the Southend strip in it with a chick of my choice.

Any ideas what the insurance will be on it? I've got 23 years no claims discount.