User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 May 2003, 03:58   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jigglypuff take two

****ING CLASSIC
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 03:59   #2
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
you got me to thank for the wonky eyes hehe

Unread 16 May 2003, 04:00   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The eyes make it INDIVIDUAL
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:00   #4
poshphil
Little Bitch

And scary..............
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:02   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
WICKED!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:05   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:07   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
**** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF YOU AND ALL THE ****ING GAY IMAGES AND ****TY BANANAS **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:11   #8
poshphil
Little Bitch

I want my Wigglytuff.

Or Jigglypuff

They're part of my image now.
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:12   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Jigglypuff take two

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
****ING CLASSIC
look, ****face. You didnt get it the first 2 times round, so i'll try again with much less subtlety.

pokemon is for fags and children. ITS IS NOT THE KIND OF BOLLOCKS YOU MAKE THREADS STICKY FOR.

quite frankly Mark, this is wank behaviour. Its idiotic, its moronic, its downright ****ing stupid, and you should know a hell of a lot better.

I dont know whats gotten into you lately and quite frankly i dont care, but your behaviours as a 'moderator' of these forums is the worst i have ever seen.

Get of your high horse , get your head out of your arse, stop thinking your better than us all and do your ****ing job as a moderator and not some neurotic 5 year old who just got given powers he clearly isnt mature enough for.
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:12   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
**** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF YOU AND ALL THE ****ING GAY IMAGES AND ****TY BANANAS **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:15   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Jigglypuff take two

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
pokemon is for fags and children. ITS IS NOT THE KIND OF BOLLOCKS YOU MAKE THREADS STICKY FOR.
Better than almost all of the other stickied threads I've seen.
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:15   #12
poshphil
Little Bitch

Re: Re: Jigglypuff take two

Quote:
look, ****face. You didnt get it the first 2 times round, so i'll try again with much less subtlety.

quite frankly Mark, this is wank behaviour. Its idiotic, its moronic, its downright ****ing stupid, and you should know a hell of a lot better.

I dont know whats gotten into you lately and quite frankly i dont care, but your behaviours as a 'moderator' of these forums is the worst i have ever seen.

Get of your high horse , get your head out of your arse, stop thinking your better than us all and do your ****ing job as a moderator and not some neurotic 5 year old who just got given powers he clearly isnt mature enough for.

LOL

FUNNIEST. POST. IN. AGES.

5 bananas

Unread 16 May 2003, 04:17   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Jigglypuff take two

Quote:
Better than almost all of the other stickied threads I've seen.
Quote:
the other children jumped in front of a train so i thought i'd try it too!
quite frankly, im shocked i even felt it necessary to make the above post, so this is all im going to say on the matter. Perhaps you'll wake up and realise or maybe you wont, but dont say i didnt try to tell you.

prior to your recent spree, i did actually have a degree of respect for you, but this is rapidly being diminished by displays like this.

You can stop being a complete arse, or you can continue doing so until every person on here who ever had any respect for you at all thinks your a complete prat.

The choice is yours.
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:19   #14
poshphil
Little Bitch

Um my banana's have gone into hyper mode. I'm scared.............
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:23   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jigglypuff take two

What's wrong with jigglypuff exactly?
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:27   #16
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
nothing

its

like shellsuits.
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:33   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
posting in support of MrL_JaKiri
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:38   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
y'know.. i'd have to agree with nb3 on this one. though in not so harsh words :P
if i was a mod in gd.. and i posted and stickied threads of.. oh i don't know.. winnie the pooh. i'd have me and prolly 3 other people happy and supporting it..with the rest of GD whining that it sucks. can't please everyone. difference is.. i'd never sticky a thread about winnie the pooh :\
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:42   #19
poshphil
Little Bitch

It's not even a sticky anymore

Anyway, I think, IMO, that the page looks nicer with a few stickys.

Unread 16 May 2003, 04:45   #20
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i have fixed the sticky problem.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:45   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
y'know.. i'd have to agree with nb3 on this one. though in not so harsh words :P
if i was a mod in gd.. and i posted and stickied threads of.. oh i don't know.. winnie the pooh. i'd have me and prolly 3 other people happy and supporting it..with the rest of GD whining that it sucks. can't please everyone. difference is.. i'd never sticky a thread about winnie the pooh :\
Stickying a thread for a night when there are fewer than 5 people active won't make that much difference.
Unread 16 May 2003, 06:31   #22
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 09:39   #23
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Good god, we finally get a mod with a sense of humour and you all ***** on him for it.

Are you lot S&M feaks or what?

(And BTW MrL, loooove the new avatar. RONDOUDOU PHOREVER!!!!)
Unread 16 May 2003, 09:54   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Jigglypuff take two

Quote:
prior to your recent spree, i did actually have a degree of respect for you, but this is rapidly being diminished by displays like this.

You can stop being a complete arse, or you can continue doing so until every person on here who ever had any respect for you at all thinks your a complete prat.
Oh **** off you miserable ****.

Screw eloquence. It was a bit of fun on a slow night and those with some joy left in their lives saw it as that.

Jesus.
Unread 16 May 2003, 09:57   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg
Good god, we finally get a mod with a sense of humour and you all ***** on him for it.
By this criteria, Snurx is the funniest man ever.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 09:57   #26
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jigglypuff take two

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo

Screw eloquence. It was a bit of fun on a slow night and those with some joy left in their lives saw it as that.

Jesus.

amen.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:23   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Hey guys, lets storm the sort of Springish Palace!

What's the worst that could happen?
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:26   #28
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Hey guys, lets storm the sort of Springish Palace!

What's the worst that could happen?
[prediction]

WHOOOOOOOSH!

-- "wtf was that?"

[/prediction]
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:32   #29
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
By this criteria, Snurx is the funniest man ever.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:33   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Back to alpha testing you!
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:34   #31
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Back to alpha testing you!
But I'm at work
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:36   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i quite enjoyed last night, except my relegation from #forums
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:40   #33
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
posting in support of MrL_JaKiri
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg

Are you lot S&M feaks or what?

(And BTW MrL, loooove the new avatar. RONDOUDOU PHOREVER!!!!)
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo

Jesus.
What they said.

Last night was the best fun I've had on here in a while. The boards are meant to be enjoyable, aren't they?

P.S. Jiggly looks much better now.

P.P.S. PIKA PIKA!
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:41   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
psyduck is still better though
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:45   #35
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
No contest
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:47   #36
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Nah...

Jiggly and Pika are
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:51   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
No contest
finally! someone agreed with me! w00t!
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:53   #38
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
finally! someone agreed with me! w00t!
Psi-Aii-Aiiiii! Quack quack.
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:56   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
P.S. Jiggly looks much better now.
Yeah, nod fixed it for me.
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:59   #40
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
He lives up the road from me, in Roundhay.

He's a total nutter.

(JS, not Nod).
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:01   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

i have that theme tune on my comp at home, i use it to scare ppl when they come to visit!
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:02   #42
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
That was nice of Nod.

Quote:
Memorable "Fix It's" included blowing up a cooling tower, flying with the Royal Air Force, appearing in an episode of Terry and June, burning one million pounds, going to Fawlty Towers to meet Manuel, and a now legendary episode where a troop of cub scouts ate their lunch on a roller coaster with hilarious results.
He burnt a million pounds? The idiot...

Although blowing up a cooling tower sounds fun.
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:05   #43
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Although blowing up a cooling tower sounds fun.
The phrasing makes it sound like Jim blew up a tower because some greasy child asked him to, rather than asking to be present when one was demolished.

If the show was designed along the lines of the former situation I might have watched it
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:07   #44
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
The phrasing makes it sound like Jim blew up a tower because some greasy child asked him to, rather than asking to be present when one was demolished.

If the show was designed along the lines of the former situation I might have watched it
Pah! That site lies!!

Jim is evil!!

Death to Jim!
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:10   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
He burnt a million pounds? The idiot...
It'll have been the 'worn out' currancy that they incinerate anyway.
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:13   #46
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
It'll have been the 'worn out' currancy that they incinerate anyway.
I thought about that, but once they've withdrawn it is it technically money? Surely that would have just been burning several hundred thousand bits of paper?
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:14   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Unless they got a REALLY PEDANTIC child, it wouldn't make a difference!
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:16   #48
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Unless they got a REALLY PEDANTIC child, it wouldn't make a difference!
Jim wouldn't have liked me.
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:18   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Jim wouldn't have liked me.
You'd have been edited out.

It was quite a genius program idea.

Get children to watch at almost 0 cost otherwise mundane events.

Give them an 80's medallion.

Profit!
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:20   #50
poshphil
Little Bitch

I wanted to see how stamps were made