User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:50   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
big hockey night tonight \o/

my predictions of the winnars tonight are:
Ottawa Senators <-- they rawk
Vancouver Canucks <-- if they smarten up they can win it
Washington Capitals <-- rather them than tampabay..
Toronto Maple Leafs <-- GO LEAFS GO!!
Anaheim Mighty Ducks <-- DIE DETROIT DIE!
Colorado Avalanche <-- YAH BABY.. GO AVS GO

:P
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:16   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hockey is soo canadian!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:18   #3
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
GO MAD-BAD-MOFO-MENACING DUCKS !!!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:21   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
quack!
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:26   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: big hockey night tonight \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
my predictions of the winnars tonight are:
Ottawa Senators <-- they rawk
Vancouver Canucks <-- if they smarten up they can win it
Washington Capitals <-- rather them than tampabay..
Toronto Maple Leafs <-- GO LEAFS GO!!
Anaheim Mighty Ducks <-- DIE DETROIT DIE!
Colorado Avalanche <-- YAH BABY.. GO AVS GO

:P
i think, for tonight's games:

the islanders will beat the sens
the canucks will beat the blues
tampa will beat washington
the leafs will take the flyers
the wings will beat the ducks...there's no way they'd get swept, but I'll be happy if they do
minnesota will win over the avs
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:29   #6
Aryn
Happy

YOU CAN DIE AND ROT IN HELL MR. DILLY :\

how dare you say detroit will win and colorado won't
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:32   #7
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
YOU CAN DIE AND ROT IN HELL MR. DILLY :\

how dare you say detroit will win and colorado won't
oi!...the avs will still win the series, and detroit will still lose the series...that's just the way it's gonna happen tonight
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:34   #8
Aryn
Happy

but i WANT detroit to lose in 4

then all the detroit fans i know will NEVER EVER EVER live it down :P
losing 4-0 to ANAHEIM! :P
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:36   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
but i WANT detroit to lose in 4

then all the detroit fans i know will NEVER EVER EVER live it down :P
losing 4-0 to ANAHEIM! :P
oh, I want them to lose in 4 too....**** Cujo, he shafted the Leafs in the summer, I hope he loses bad...the detroit fans will pretty much force him out of there if they are out in the first round.

I'll certainly call up my buddy in detroit and laugh my ass off tonight if they do lose
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:40   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
i shall now contribute a to this thread, as i know sod all about hockey of any sort.
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:42   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Even after seven years away, and just watching them three times...............

GO SENS GO !!!!!!!!!!!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:52   #12
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Even after seven years away, and just watching them three times...............

GO SENS GO !!!!!!!!!!!
well...watch someone else...cuz the sens are goin down, hopefully not at the hands of the leafs again tho, we beat them every year..it's someone else's turn dammit!!
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:53   #13
Aryn
Happy

lol

nb3.. you can learn and be my other hockey buddy when i'm in the UK (deffeh is my uk hockey buddy \o/)
Unread 17 Apr 2003, 00:22   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
QUACK
QUACK
QUACK
QUACK

Ducks are going for the sweep tonight, the ULTIMATE revenge for 8 previous losses to Detroit in the playoffs!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2003, 00:27   #15
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
weres the dallas stars
Unread 17 Apr 2003, 00:31   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
they are tied 2-2 with edmonton, next games in dallas tommorow i think

Unread 17 Apr 2003, 13:54   #17
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
DUCKS 3-2 RED WINGS (OT) (Ducks win series 4-0)

JS GIGUERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 20 Apr 2003, 17:57   #18
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
they are tied 2-2 with edmonton, next games in dallas tommorow i think
correction...they've won the series 4-2 and now move on to face Anaheim

can JS Giguere stop the Stars too?

we shall find out soon enough
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:33   #19
Aryn
Happy

colorado better win tonight or i'll cry :\
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:35   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Don't cry aryn.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:38   #21
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Who won?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 16:31   #22
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Who won?
A little update:

The Leafs are out
The Avs are out
The Blues are out

so, round 2 is lookin like this:

EAST

Ottawa v. Philadelphia
New Jersey v. Tampa Bay

WEST

Dallas v. Anaheim
Vancouver v. Minnesota
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 16:45   #23
Aryn
Happy

i cried last night
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 16:48   #24
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
i cried last night
ya, I wasn't exactly happy after the Leafs got slaughtered

well, there's always next year

GO NUCKS!! (no, not ducks...nucks, as in Canucks)
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 16:51   #25
Aryn
Happy

the canucks damn well better beat the crap out of minnisota!!

GO BERTUZZI!!
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 17:31   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

sympathy quack