User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:00   #1
Jas

Jas is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Planetarion Summer Meet

Attention all Pa players

Welcome to THE MEET ( London July 25-28 )

Planetarions unite in this weekend of fun, excitement and just general chit-chat.... IRC in real life!!!

Give yourself a well earned break and get together with fellow and retired players for eye to eye contact.

For any questions please go to the site :

http://www.insolve.net/themeet/index.asp

and the meet chan #me[jas]et

for any other unanswered questions wonder into #jas or #afk

xxx
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:01   #2
Jas

p.s there are a few inaccuracies with the hotel accomadation pricing and the meet up point .

KENTON HOTEL :
£ 49 for 3 ppl per room therefore £ 16 each per night
£ 40 for 2 ppl per room therefore £20 each per night
£ 25 for a single room per night

Price includes CONTINENTAL BREAKY

HANGER HILL HOTEL :

£ 70 for 3 ppl per room therefore £ 23 each per night
£ 60 for 2 ppl per room therefore £30 each per night
£ 35 for a single room per night

Price includes FULL ENGLISH BREAKY

plus if ya wanna go over the top with sharing as in foldable beds the price goes down further for each person a night.
( Goes for HANGERHILL HOTEL aswell )

Prices like that in west london = bargain!!!!

Last edited by Jas; 11 May 2003 at 14:03.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:05   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yeah I'm going to big it up old skool with all you losers
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:05   #4
supergemz
r0x0r

supergemz is an unknown quantity at this point
Yay I can't wait to come!

:e_chick: hehe this looks like a chocobo :P

#gemz
supergemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:45   #5
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
only if you marry me
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 02:02   #6
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll come only if Nod is there.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 08:47   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
HAHA.... I'll be in France then, making fun of the French, eating canned food and drinking beer.
Can't you make it a week later? Then I can tell everyone here I'll be coming and stuff and in the end I won't turn up.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 14:15   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A lot of people will still be recovering financially from I-16.

Ill see what i can do .....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 16:04   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i16 is a possibility because it's damned well easier and cheaper to get to than London from Liverpool.

There's people in the north too, bastards. Though admittedly not many of them are trustworthy, sociable and most will steal/vandalise/attempt intercourse with your loved-ones/pets/garden sheds.

In that order.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 16:13   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
In that order.
Yeah baby
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 17:19   #11
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Depending on who goes, it's entirely possible that I will turn up. Think you can get Bloomers and Snurx around? And, more importantly, is there a list of who's going?

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 17:22   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://www.insolve.net/themeet/attendees.asp

Fromt he website posting in the title thread.

Dear.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 17:29   #13
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
http://www.insolve.net/themeet/attendees.asp

Fromt he website posting in the title thread.

Dear.

There are two Girls names on that list so unless queerhomofag men have started changing their names by deed poll it's a lying fake website which shouldn't be trusted!
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 17:31   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
There are two Girls names on that list so unless queerhomofag men have started changing their names by deed poll it's a lying fake website which shouldn't be trusted!
I love you.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 00:52   #15
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by General Geiger
Depending on who goes, it's entirely possible that I will turn up. Think you can get Bloomers and Snurx around? And, more importantly, is there a list of who's going?
i can bet you bloomers wont be there unless laney says he can suck his **** there.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 01:05   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by General Geiger

I dont think i will go, since its kinda expensive to go to London from Norway. But, if i get much money, and some people turn up, maybe!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 03:58   #17
Jas

Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril

http://www.karmulian.com/hitchin/P1010040.jpg

lol i suggest u sort out that comment there
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:33   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jas

The second on the left is hot.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:51   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Only compared to the others in the picutre.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:35   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I might actually make it to this one heh. I'll bring my crowbar and beat the lot of you to death \o/

But only if dace goes.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 00:12   #21
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
If anybody I like is going* then I may stroll accross London to attend.

* The likelyhood of this is very very low then, considering I think 99% of you are lower than the scum that forms on tepid puddles of cows piss.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 01:06   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

* The likelyhood of this is very very low then, considering I think 99% of you are lower than the scum that forms on tepid puddles of cows piss.

I intend to go solely if i dont have to shell out a small fortune on a hotel in London, which incidentally is why i never travel to London anyway.

Rids , find me a spot on your couch, and a sleeping bag (Preferably empty, and not filled with Feday's sick) , and ill go.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 01:38   #23
Jas

as i say pricing of hotel accomadation is an error on the site. . .

KENTON HOTEL : £ 60 for 3 ppl therefore £ 15 each per night
£ 50 for 2 ppl therefore £25 each per night
£ 30 for a single per night

plus if ya wanna go over the top with sharing as in foldable beds the price goes down further for each person a night.

Unread 14 Apr 2003, 01:50   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Jas
as i say pricing of hotel accomadation is an error on the site. . .

KENTON HOTEL : £ 60 for 3 ppl therefore £ 15 each per night
£ 50 for 2 ppl therefore £25 each per night
£ 30 for a single per night

True , but the bonuses of sitting in Rids' living room drinking whilst watching football/porn far outweigh the benefits of a dodgy hotel room in west london.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 03:41   #25
Asharak

well i'll be there, in the form of the original asharak (there are several... don't ask)

see anyone thats there there and jas looks darn fine u rude ppl!
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 13:04   #26
HRS
TFD forever

HRS is an unknown quantity at this point
http://195.149.21.200/~paforum/showt...hreadid=162905

dutch pa-meet, way more fun etc.

<mpr0733> never underestimate the speed of a fryingdutch thread spammer

<Zapman> ja ik wil hrs stalken, natuurlijk, logisch
HRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 13:28   #27
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
ffs - everyone knows the biggest bash of the summer is gonna be the blackice + friends meet.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 14:43   #28
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Work, Work, Work, Work.

A tiny clash there.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 08:39   #29
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
ffs - everyone knows the biggest bash of the summer is gonna be the blackice + friends meet.
don't forget my invite to that

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:52   #30
[RB]gwyn
new mum

[RB]gwyn is an unknown quantity at this point
myself and lonewolf may go depends on how i feeling (for those of you who don't know by now i'm 3 months pregnant) and as i live in london i can even put a few ppl up if they so wish! i have 3 spare beds a sofa and plenty of floor space
----
WP
proud to be a member of the JoV family
[19:16] <@Rumad> hhmmm
[19:16] <@Rumad> i just had to take my boxahs off as i pissed all over them at the tiolet
[19:16] <@Rumad> damn multi directional jet action
[19:16] <@Rumad> :/
[RB]gwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:21   #31
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zither
don't forget my invite to that
do i know you??????

[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:45   #32
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
only if you marry me
i'll marry j00!
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 22:18   #33
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
im game must check diary :P

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 15:39   #34
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'll go if my mates Ed and Rich are allowed to go

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 15:40   #35
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
I'll go if my mates Ed and Rich are allowed to go

Vaio
or even that mad arse Dark Jedi

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:10   #36
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
ahahah Ealing. That's just down the road from me (i'm in Hounslow).

Hounslow > Ealing.

no, i wont be able to attend unfortunately.

hmm prince is the only person on the list i recognise.
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 20:54   #37
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jas

Just give him the one in the white sweater.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 21:58   #38
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
I'd like to meet JBOY and JonnyBGood but I can't be ****ed going to London for it

:e_bunny: :e_bunny: :e_bunny:
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 22:09   #39
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

Well, i considered an appearance to raise the standard a little.

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 12:51   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

There is actually a distinct possiblity that I will be able to make it to this one.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 13:14   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i dont think i can :/ i have 2 21st birthdays to go to that month, but we shall see :/
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:13   #42
Jas

Whatever your diary looks like folks make sure u sign up on attendees list when u definitely are coming!

hope u lot have fun!

xxx
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 18:05   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If I can be bothered to cross over the river, I might wander over.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 21:55   #44
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Jas

Quote:

Id have to say minty on the far right is most hot
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:13   #45
Jas

lol
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:46   #46
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME
I LIVE IN EALING
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:47   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
What have you been taking!?!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:51   #48
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
ahahah Ealing. That's just down the road from me (i'm in Hounslow).

Hounslow > Ealing.

no, i wont be able to attend unfortunately.

hmm prince is the only person on the list i recognise.
Hounslow is NOT better than Ealing.

Actually it probably is

Ealing is horrible, I will be sure to send out my thieving "bredrens" to relieve you foreigners of your wallets and phones.

btw if this actually happens don't blame me its a common occurence
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:09   #49
Jas

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Hounslow is NOT better than Ealing.

haha agreed! besides we got the best pubs and bars!

oi!! ealing is well safe ! i know just about 50% of young ealingers
Unread 11 May 2003, 12:03   #50
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm, think i can actually make this meet. hmmmmmmmmmzzz
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote