User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Apr 2003, 22:06   #1
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_768517.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa...

they gotta be joking
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 22:08   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 22:09   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Who in the BBC is knobbing her?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 22:11   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Well thats the end of a great program .
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 22:13   #5
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Well thats the end of a great program .
if they do a whole series of guest presenters then hopefully there will be some ones, but why the **** they picked her is beyond me......
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 22:18   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
When they did guest presenters at the end of the last series a few of them were ok but none of them were really that good. Tbh Have i got news for you was doomed when they got rid of Angus Deayton .
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 22:22   #7
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
BoJo was damn good on it. As good if not better than Angus.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:06   #8
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
BoJo was good

Anne Robinson was good... but Charlotte Church!?!

i think William Hague will be excellent as a competitor though, just remembering his speeches after the budget was announced

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:25   #9
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
dissapointing to here this tbh

still william hague should be good
FatboySliM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:34   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the beeb normally know what they are doing. maybe it wont be so bad, theyll cram lines up her ass till she cant fail to be funny.

and anyway, id cram something else up her ass personally

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 00:41   #11
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
and anyway, id cram something else up her ass personally
You disgust me.

Stick to Ls-university
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 10:50   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

This always happens with TV programmes. They have a good formula, then they start pissing about with it for no reason, and everyone loses intrest.

Bring back Angus ffs.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 10:56   #13
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I hope Merton and Hislop fill the entire show with comments like this.

Unread 10 Apr 2003, 13:15   #14
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
but charlotte has the nicest arse?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 14:24   #15
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
but charlotte has the nicest arse?
but as she's sitting down the whole time, you'd never see it?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 14:51   #16
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough
but we could all laugh at whatever 'contorversial' random line she has on her t shirt involving descriptive verbs that define herself so well(Daily Record/Sun readers you know what i'm on about).

Or we could jsut not watch it.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 15:28   #17
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by OneColourRed
but we could all laugh at whatever 'contorversial' random line she has on her t shirt involving descriptive verbs that define herself so well(Daily Record/Sun readers you know what i'm on about).

Or we could jsut not watch it.
not only did she have an 'offensive' T-shirt, she *GASP* lit a ciggerette!!!! what is the world coming to a 17 year old SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ffs if that gets in a national paper - i should have my own column!)
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 15:30   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
she *GASP* lit a ciggerette!!!! what is the world coming to a 17 year old SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ace, now we're going to have "charlotte church, voice of a gravel bed"

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 18:27   #19
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
not only did she have an 'offensive' T-shirt, she *GASP* lit a ciggerette!!!! what is the world coming to a 17 year old SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ffs if that gets in a national paper - i should have my own column!)
Ace!

New bet:
From which smoking related disease will Church die?

Cancer (lung) - Evens
(breast) - 2 to 1
(cervical) - 2 to 1
(other) - 3 to 1
Diabetes - 4 to 1
Cardiovascular disease - Evens
Stoke - 2 to 1
Pulnminary disease
Bronchitus - 4 to 1
Emphicyma - 4 to 1
Other - 6 to 1

Comedy 'she'll be fine' - 100 to 1
option

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:47   #20
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Ace!

New bet:
From which smoking related disease will Church die?

Cancer (lung) - Evens
(breast) - 2 to 1
(cervical) - 2 to 1
(other) - 3 to 1
Diabetes - 4 to 1
Cardiovascular disease - Evens
Stoke - 2 to 1
Pulnminary disease
Bronchitus - 4 to 1
Emphicyma - 4 to 1
Other - 6 to 1

Comedy 'she'll be fine' - 100 to 1