User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Apr 2003, 17:54   #1
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
\o/

First time in ****ing forever i had a bet.

It was a sweepstake at work on the Grand National (i normally dont bet but didnt want to appear to be a tight bastard ... ie not being willing to pay £2 in 'the name of fun').

- £2 a go

- Random pick

- £40 for first finisher

- £20 for second finisher

- £10 for third and fourth finishers

I got 'The Bunny Boiler' on my pick.

As there was still horses left after everyone in the office had had the offer i decided to go again.

Hello 'Supreme Glory'

Hello Second place finisher.

Hello £20.

I realised that it's not alot of money but i am still happy.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 17:55   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Only gay people do works sweepstakes on the Grand National.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 17:57   #3
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Only gay people do works sweepstakes on the Grand National.
r u calling dace gay?

haha

dace = :e_chick:
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 17:59   #4
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Kura's work sweepstake Grand National horse obviously didn't win.

Poor Kura.

Poor, poor bitter Kura.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 17:59   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yes, dace is indeed a big yellow (and above all GAY) chicken
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 18:03   #6
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
DACE IS BIGBIRD

you heard it here first

ROFLTOMATO
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 18:30   #7
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
Kura's work sweepstake Grand National horse obviously didn't win.

Poor Kura.

Poor, poor bitter Kura.
he most of bet you'll never walk alone
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 18:45   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Kura did not take a horse in the works Sweepstakes

Because Kura knows they are gay

And people who partake of them are gay

Just like Dace is gay
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 18:54   #9
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Did I miss the Grand National? Damnit :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 18:57   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
sometimes i watch horse racing on tv and pick a horse to win.
i watch them in the post parade.. that's all the info i get on them. most of the time my horse places.. but not all the time :\
first and only time i bet on a horse race was pretty much the same thing, but we were watching it live. i bet $2 and won $8 (or $6.. i can't remember)
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 19:30   #11
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril

Obviously you haven't read the Bible enough lately because I'm sure it says something in there about hazard games and how that will harm your relationship to the Lord :/

Matrim