User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:25   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ridsdale Quits

About Bloody Time!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ed/2901671.stm
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:27   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
\o/
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:30   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pfft, I knew about this half an hour ago when I woke up and read the paper.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:40   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Pfft, I knew about this half an hour ago when I woke up and read the paper.
But did you create a thread?

Did you bring this much needed information to the Masses?

NO

You just sat their smugly in your Ivory Tower , peering down on the masses that you were once very much a part of , thinking "Hah , peons , you dont deserve my information".

Power Corrupts , but bloody hell , it usually takes a few months before that attitude sets in. Next thing we know , youll be deleting threads and accounts with no explanation.

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:42   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why would I want to detract sales from those lovely people at The Times? I found out there, SO COULD YOU!

Oh, and I have a plan to build an ivory tower in the middle of third court, and then throw things at people from the top.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:45   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Why would I want to detract sales from those lovely people at The Times? I found out there, SO COULD YOU!

Oh, and I have a plan to build an ivory tower in the middle of third court, and then throw things at people from the top.
Mine is already built on a Cliffside just outside of Douglas. I intend to add a Scud missile launcher so i can send laser guided cans of Spam to the houses of people who post really crap threads.

if Saddam can land one in Israel , i reckon i can probably hit anywhere in the UK , Holland , Belgium , and Norway if i get a good following wind.

Spammers be warned!
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:46   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Mine's going to be seventeen miles tall
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:48   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

Im going to get my arab mates to fly planes at it.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:52   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Im going to get my arab mates to fly planes at it.
Won't work, it may damage the infrastructure but won't destroy the superstructure, as it doesn't have crappy badly protected metal supports at the corners, nor rely on the rigidity of the outside, to hold it up LIKE SOME LARGE TOWERS I COULD MENTION.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 14:02   #10
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
but kura did you know that Professor John McKenzie is the new chairman

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ed/2902765.stm
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 14:04   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I did.

BUT I KEPT IT A SECRET HAHAHAHAH
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 17:14   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
It's common knowledge that the size of one's ivory tower is inversely proportional to one's intellect.

THICKIE

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 17:46   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i have just realised that they obviously appoint the mods around here on some kind of bizarre wierdness scale, with the higher up the scale you are, the more likely you are to be 'appointed' the one of those hallowed positions of authority
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 20:02   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
but kura did you know that Professor John McKenzie is the new chairman

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ed/2902765.stm

Do you realise if you had bothered to read my original link , it names the new chairman?

SPAMMER!