User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 09:01   #1
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I'm feeling nostalgic

I've been here for ****ing ever. I was in one of the first 20 clusters of round 1 (back when you could start building a light factory, come back a couple of days later and it still wouldn't be done) I'm not sure how long I've been posting though as I had a nick before this but it's been a long goddamn time. Anyways as I'm racked with insomnia I was thinking over some of the people I've gotten to know and how a lot of people's personalities have evolved when they've been here awhile. Some people haven't changed at all which is too sad to even get into. I have favorite people who I don't even talk to and I have memories of this place that I'm sure nobody else could give a **** about. And this really did have a point when I started. I'm sure this has been done before but I can't remember when the last time was so maybe you all have a different opinion now.

So what is your fondest GD moment?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:38   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
when i first closed and deleted an OOC thread....those were the days....
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:42   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: I'm feeling nostalgic

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole

New Thread
Topic: Nicole
Text: heya

New Thread
Topic: JammyJim
Text: is

Repeat until band
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:49   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://www.geocities.com/jammy_jimus/messiah1000.jpg

copy and paste you lazy slags.

youve left out people like bevgree, desertfox, joker, evo(!!), saytan(!!!!!) etc etc....

when tpe were comedy.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:53   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

shai isnt 'old school' heh

whats more funny is if you ask an ircop when planetarion was on DalNet.

I was 'discussing' the olden days with someone and apparently 'planetarion has NEVER been on dalnet EVER'

i just got ops when we moved over to the new network AND I THEN LOST THEM. I REMEMBER IT WELL.

ZEUS, OBI, MESSIAH, IRONS HAD OPS. so did snow.

and you could scan planets with pbot...

PHWOAR!!!!
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:02   #6
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
whats more funny is if you ask an ircop when planetarion was on DalNet.

I was 'discussing' the olden days with someone and apparently 'planetarion has NEVER been on dalnet EVER'

i just got ops when we moved over to the new network AND I THEN LOST THEM. I REMEMBER IT WELL.

ZEUS, OBI, MESSIAH, IRONS HAD OPS. so did snow.

and you could scan planets with pbot...

PHWOAR!!!!
Sadly there are too few people left who remember the days of DalNet. Actually, probably even less would remember Mysternal who owned the channel at the time.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:19   #7
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
para, skiddy, plasma

Shai gar? (he's been banned for a loooooong time)
Para...? theres 2 people that spring to mind when you mention that, Parracida and Paradox which one you refering to?

or am I totally shooting in the wrong direction here nad making an ass out of myself?
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:22   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
dalnet sucked guys, the only decent PA channels were on quakenet.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:23   #9
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
#tpe perchance?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:23   #10
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
I remember the good old days of mindless spam from the #homely people keeping a conversation thru a series of 3 to 5 different threads with snow, who thought this was like IRC.

I remember wen JammyJim wasn't admin, Mer had the board woodoo in her, JBOY spammed, Dre posted like an african american (geez!), people made a good morning thread, ppl did a 'please help me I'm being attacked send defence to xx:xx:xx' and got busted by a hoard of GD piggybacks, there were 'fights' among Furry and Legion members on the boards exposing both.

etc...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:26   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
ppl did a 'please help me I'm being attacked send defence to xx:xx:xx' and got busted by a hoard of GD piggybacks, there were 'fights' among Furry and Legion members on the boards exposing both.
thats where i posted most of the time in round 3

i would simply reply with "really...?"

and then launch, as always, im a lazy man in getting targets
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:27   #12
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
iron used to make his wee stories which no-one read.

Retro 1 used to be the only forum skin.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:29   #13
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
iron used to make his wee stories which no-one read.

That's not true, i read it. Not very much of it, but hey.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:29   #14
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I avoided Quakenet like the plague, it was generally the breeding grounds of pre-pubescant teenagers spamming utter wank, much like the GD of today has become.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:32   #15
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
SwissRebel.

Now how can you not miss his odd postings.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:34   #16
Dave
Infallible

Quote:
Retro 1 is the forum skin.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:34   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

how about cid and his long boring ass posts
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:38   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The forums rocked back in round three.
But, i cant remeber anything speical, as its a long time ago, and i had a major break from PA in the middle of round 4, i think it was.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:40   #19
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Remember when Game and Nodrog would post essays of 'I am better than you on this game' content? It could actually have one post per page of them....

oh, another thing.... remember when you quoted the quoted text of a post?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:40   #20
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
YahweII's banning made me smile.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:41   #21
Dave
Infallible

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
oh, another thing.... remember when you quoted the quoted text of a post?
When it got to 10 nested quotes, it started to become quite ridiculous.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:03   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
Sadly there are too few people left who remember the days of DalNet. Actually, probably even less would remember Mysternal who owned the channel at the time.

=[DJ Bass]=

he appeared on netgamers about a month ago..

IT WAS SURREAL I TELL YOU.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:12   #23
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Retro 1 is the forum skin.
It's missing the original buttons though.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:27   #24
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
#planetarion @QuakeNet you heathens.

People like don,aman and cubass on GD.

Those were the days.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:29   #25
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
#planetarion @QuakeNet you heathens.

People like don,aman and cubass on GD.

Those were the days.
Madonna rocked yes.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:30   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Back in the day eh?

Competitions about who had the longest sig.

And of course the brainteaser thread which started in the arse end of 2000 and went on for much much too long.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:15   #27
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Back in the day eh?

Competitions about who had the longest sig.

And of course the brainteaser thread which started in the arse end of 2000 and went on for much much too long.
I think I remember that one. But it's been a long time surely.

Oh, and I haven't found a new place to "hang out" on the internet (The TMF chatbox isn't really what I hoped it to be. ), so I'll prolly be here for another "long time".
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:18   #28
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
When Spinnah flipped out in response to one of nod's threads on GD citicising the creators, where basically Spinnah went loopy.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:20   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Getting banned by jboy for ****ing censor evasion.

Oh and only about ten people are truly old skool (and no you fag im not one of them).

Last edited by Sandsnake; 26 Mar 2003 at 20:46.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:24   #30
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I agree.

I should be old skool - I've been here 3 years! (can't remember if I joined mid March or early April)
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:29   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
ah the good ol' days.

holoroids \o/

the first player to hit 1mil in score (can't remember the nick though :\) and the creators freaking out cause they didn't think our scores would get that high. or was that at 10mil? hmm..

the mistress/midas/irons fiasco.

aussiedigger, seventh, nod, sky, goldeneye, idler, dj_bass, scavenger... YES THEY'VE ALL BEEN MODS

actually.. having only 2 people active in the mod chan is definitely a thing of the past.

#lounge being the coolest thing to hit pa irc (heh)

SPACKLE!

roleplayers running rampant on GD (OOC, Happy Roid, etc)

there's lots more..
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:32   #32
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why are people so ****ing obsessed with proving themselves as "old school" ? Its pathetic.

I must say though, that the Planetarion game, forums, and IRC community is a complete one of a kind. I very much doubt i'll feel "at home" in any other community, and i suppose thats probably the same as most of the rest of you. I enjoy knowing people here, and knowing OF people here. It would take a lot of work to integrate myself into any community like this ever again.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:34   #33
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i never said i was 'old skool' :\
i wasn't in the 'in-crowds' in the first couple rounds :P

but i agree that this community is very unique. once you're 'in' you're in for a long time!
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:42   #34
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I might qualify as "old-skool" but probably not, since when I started I was a "teenager-acting-like-a-prepubescent" and while I may still be immature ere, I think I have gotten past that.
I may just have my old board account, too... lets see.

EDIT: Nope. Expired... oh well.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:57   #35
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
ooooh reminiscences back to when i actually posted more than one or two things a day.

#cnuts being a hive of activity wooo

evis, para, swissrebel and many people ive forgotten because im stupid

I didnt think i'd find somewhere where i'd feel at home again either, but i did , see my sig.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:57   #36
poshphil
Little Bitch

ooooh and ParraCida's huuuuuuge ASCII sig. Of Taz or something i think.

I think it was his
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:58   #37
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i want my evis back
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:45   #38
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
And who could forget PAs greatest moment....the affiliation with www.theslammer.com!

Ahh, the glory days of half price PS2 offers.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:51   #39
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
ooooh and ParraCida's huuuuuuge ASCII sig. Of Taz or something i think.

I think it was his
That was quality.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:57   #40
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
#homely used to have at least 30 people in it and was one of 'the' places to be
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:06   #41
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
I was one of the creators of #cnuts. It wasn't bad at first, but then a lot of people started coming so I jumped ship.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:32   #42
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Despite everything, I miss Sky in general. I have her gifts displayed through my apartment. She's deluded and untrustworthy but no one on the boards has embraced absurdity like she has.

One of my favorite moments on the boards was after Nod made that big thread criticizing PA and Pavil came back with another thread and I have no idea what it was about but I do remember him talking about how we shouldn't criticize because Spinner's kids needed shoes. That was great.

I have a thousand IRC moments but it would take forever to explain and would be boring to most.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 00:34   #43
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Quote:

evis, para, swissrebel and many people ive forgotten because im stupid

i may be forgotten, but you wont get rid of me that esily
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 00:47   #44
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
#homely used to have at least 30 people in it and was one of 'the' places to be
it was cooler when there was only 20 of us.. then the **** hit the fan.. and then people started inviting their friends.. and then other people came cause they wanted to be cool..
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 00:53   #45
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
it was cooler when there was only 20 of us.. then the **** hit the fan.. and then people started inviting their friends.. and then other people came cause they wanted to be cool..
I seem to remember my creeping in, in so far as Deerbarn 'let the secret channel name slip'.

And 'Nostalgia' eh. Hmm.
Holoroids.
People's scores wrapping round and the ensuing 'scaling'.
Pavil's 'something or other'. Can't remember clearly but it took the piss outta Messiah or summat, ended up as an announcement or a sticky, mweh.
#lounge. heh.

Oh, and lo Aryn Fs.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 00:58   #46
Aryn
Happy

oi
LO PAB FS

well i didn't mean to be insulting to the few who trickled in after a while.. but when i could join the chan and not recognize 1/2 the people in it.. :P

i also remember joining #bluetubas to harass patrician and lokken.. i miss them
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 01:04   #47
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

toilets
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 01:14   #48
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
i may be forgotten, but you wont get rid of me that esily
i didnt forget you i was saying ive probably forgotten a load of other people from before
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 01:26   #49
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Quote:
i didnt forget you
The nightmares will stop soon, I promise
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 01:27   #50
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
toilets
oh dear god :\
i was so happy to finally get rid of that thread :P