User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 01:32   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
When Roleplayers Get together

FUN ENSUES
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 01:33   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Steady on the lemonade there!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 01:34   #3
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
and dont forget to take your shoes off
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 01:36   #4
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I was mildly dissapointed that not one of them had a plastic sword +1 or something.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 02:00   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I was depressed today.

I saw that picture.

Turns out, there's always someone worse off than you.

Ty Starbucks.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 09:02   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i didnt see much to suggest those blokes are roleplayers

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 09:16   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Is the person stuffing burgers down in cream coloured jeans, a boy or a girl?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 09:18   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i didnt see much to suggest those blokes are roleplayers
It's Cmdr Cyrax's (a roleplayer's) site. In the location is the word 'roleplayers'.

I assume this means they are roleplayers.

http://www.cmdrcyrax.com/Roleplayers.html
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 09:24   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Not waking up morning bonus -2 for me

ta LHC

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 09:26   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The 'Insane' Badger ://////////////////////// ://////////////////////

and repeat, ://///////
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:04   #11
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
I was mildly dissapointed that not one of them had a plastic sword +1 or something.
But i think one of them is trying to open a potion of intoxicating liquor +5%

Last edited by Woof; 26 Mar 2003 at 10:41.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:31   #12
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like they were having so much fun

insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:44   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I'm a roleplayer. Shame I'm not as ugly as them people, otherwise I could post silly pics too.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:04   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
did they like the PARTY HARD
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:07   #15
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
I'm a roleplayer. Shame I'm not as ugly as them people, otherwise I could post silly pics too.
You post!
Miss.
You post!
You inflict 5 points of damage to Your GD Cool!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:50   #16
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Im sorry but all roleplayers are ugly.

Please close this thread.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:59   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This thread gets a bonus +5
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:59   #18
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
Please close this thread.
Not until we confirm if 'cream jeans burger eater' is in fact a male or a female.
Male: boys face and good wanking stroke with his left arm.
Female: Breasts, rosey red cheeks and a girls hair cut (possibly attempting to grow out fringe).
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 17:07   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Anyone got the url to the guy with the freaky eyes? I fear I've grown quite attached to him.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:30   #20
Maggort
tasKbot

Maggort is an unknown quantity at this point
*Sigh*
You people are snobs
to put the finger right on you
As the madmen play on words
and make us all dance to their song
To the tune of starving millions
to make a better kind of gun.
Maggort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:48   #21
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Maggort
*Sigh*
You people are snobs
I suppose someone should do it...

LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT!

spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote