User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 20:57   #1
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
pfft Jackass

a friend of mine took up the jackass drink a gallon of milk today in school whilst they had an hour he only took 14mins 43 seconds he won a tenner for it too
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 20:59   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i don't know how big a gallon is. i can drink a glass of cold milk in 14 seconds.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 21:01   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You, cut my egg!

You, cut my milk!

(But... it's liquid)

Freeze it, THEN CUT IT!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 21:02   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Jackass is officially* the worst thing ever.

*unnofficially
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 21:03   #5
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
gallon is 8 pints

or 2 family sized bottles
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 21:39   #6
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
The american liquid measurements are not the same as the british equivalents.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 22:58   #7
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
gallon is 8 pints

may i introduce you:

Tobe this is my dear friend Litre,
Litre this is Tobe.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 23:10   #8
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
gallon is 8 pints

i say i could drink a gallon in less than 14 mins fs i go thru at least 6 litres of milk in 3 days
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 23:17   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
i say i could drink a gallon in less than 14 mins fs i go thru at least 6 litres of milk in 3 days
in column A we have a rate of 16 liters per hour

in column B we have a rate of 1/12 liter per hour

I'm not sure how B gets you to A.

The movie was oh about 90% stupid unfunny annoying crap.

I liked the "offroad tatooing" one though.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 00:26   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey a friend of mine "drank" 10 raw eggs and a litre of vanilla in about 3 minutes.
Its fun to see people get their whole stomacks turned out.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:08   #11
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hey a friend of mine "drank" 10 raw eggs and a litre of vanilla in about 3 minutes.
Its fun to see people get their whole stomacks turned out.
jackass is !
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:12   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
jackass is !

Personally, i do not like the "empty out your stomach" kind of things, i more like the "**** around whit strange people" kind of things.
But thats beacause i have a weak stomach...
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 02:53   #13
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
may i introduce you:

Tobe this is my dear friend Litre,
Litre this is Tobe.
HERETIC!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote