User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:40   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I was Born Under a Bad Sign

With a blue moon in my eyes.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:42   #2
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Isn't posting song lyrics banned or something?!
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:42   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
What's sweeter than honey?

Matrim
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:42   #4
Amoril
Twisted

Aren't mods supposed to set a 'good example'?!
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:43   #5
Amoril
Twisted

Shouldn't Kura be banned?!
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:44   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
Aren't mods supposed to set a 'good example'?!
So why did we make Jakiri a mod?
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:45   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Woke up this morning.

Got yourself a gun.
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:45   #8
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Shush it, or you'll be sleeping with the fishes.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:45   #9
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
So why did we make Jakiri a mod?

The drugs wore off?
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:50   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
The drugs wore off?
Did i mention i scored 9 times tonight.

(Football Dace. Keep your mind out of the Gutter)
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:51   #11
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
It was 5-a-side though. Darts scores.
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:55   #12
Amoril
Twisted

I bet Kura's team got a 10 goal headstart.

You know to make up for the disadvantage of having him on their team.

Kura was the last boy to be picked* 'cause he's ****.

*he's always the last boy to be picked.
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 01:58   #13
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

"We get Rush Keeper, you get Kura" - we all know the drill
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 02:00   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
"We get Rush Keeper, you get Kura" - we all know the drill
Kura is your footballing god!
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 02:00   #15
Amoril
Twisted

Yeah, Kura is one of life's 'triers'.

You know the sort.

Can't do anything for **** but still plug away at stuff trying to do well.
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 04:31   #16
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I was born under the sign of the Warrior. I get +25 str for 60 seconds once a day.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 15:20   #17
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
I was born in a hospital
dont know about the rest of u
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 21:00   #18
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
No one noticed my vague morrowind quote.

sigh.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 21:02   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Those born under the sign on the warrior have an increased chance of hitting.

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 21:04   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
No one noticed my vague morrowind quote.

sigh.

I think i did, and was about to comment something in that way, but you were to quick.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 21:27   #21
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
didnt the sign say "WARNING: ANVILS DOPPING AT RANDOM INTERVALS TAKE HEED"
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote