User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:41   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough

*memories*
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:47   #2
~  ~

oh yes.
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:47   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
the link in your sig made me laugh.
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:48   #4
~  ~

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
the link in your sig made me laugh.
the link in his sig is a tad old.
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:50   #5
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ~  ~

well its new to me
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:53   #6
~  ~

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
well its new to me

Well I am happy for you it made you laugh.

It isn't very nice to laugh about cott'nboys, did you know that?
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 09:03   #7
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Why the hell do people always gotta ****ing wanna be the damn trend setters. "ooooh thats so old, u r teh loose, we already laughed about it two hours ago." SHUT THE F*CK UP. If you're really so goddamned important that you're always at the first to know everything then stick it up yours because I hate people like you anyways. ****ing A you're a moron. Sit on it and spin. ta.

No offense intended.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 09:27   #8
~  ~

Quote:
Originally posted by s|k
Why the hell do people always gotta ****ing wanna be the damn trend setters. "ooooh thats so old, u r teh loose, we already laughed about it two hours ago." SHUT THE F*CK UP. If you're really so goddamned important that you're always at the first to know everything then stick it up yours because I hate people like you anyways. ****ing A you're a moron. Sit on it and spin. ta.

No offense intended.
girlfriend dumped ya? **** happens.
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 11:12   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Blatantly ripped from SA
Mr. One-Up

EXAMPLE CONVERSATION:
YOU: Hey man, did you check out that site URL I just sent you?
MR. ONE-UP: Yeah, I saw it like three years ago. That's old news. Where the **** have you been? I've seen that link like 50,000 times. I can't believe you haven't seen it before. Jesus Christ you're pathetic. Here's a funnier link that I just found yesterday. Nobody knows about it but me. I found it myself. If somebody else tells you about it, it's because they must've gotten it from me. Check this out: http://www.planetarion.com.
YOU: Dude, I've seen that before
(Two minute pause)
MR. ONE-UP: Liar.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 13:07   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
^^
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 21:26   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
girlfriend dumped ya? **** happens.
yeah, that f*cking whroe
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 22:41   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
hay man, you heard of elftor