User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:18   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lightbulb HT AGG : Stuttgart 2-5 Celtic

And we're looking great.

Roll on liverpool!
PS IRC log ahoy.

[19:05] <Deffeh> ok then
[19:05] <Sunday8pm> if your confident in celtic make me a bet on the celtic liverpool game then
[19:05] <Deffeh> i will
[19:05] <Sunday8pm> something irc-ish
[19:05] <Deffeh> hmm
[19:05] <Deffeh> i was thinking
[19:05] <Sunday8pm> so everyone can see whoever loses shame
[[19:06] <Sunday8pm> ok deffeh how about this for a wager
[19:07] <Sunday8pm> if liverpool win you have to sing no pope in rome
[19:07] <Sunday8pm> if celtic win I have to sing fields of athenry
[19:07] <Sunday8pm> in #forums
[19:07] <Deffeh> agreed
[19:08] <Sunday8pm> Say 5 minutes after the final leg is played or as soon sa we are both on-line at anytime after that during an evening period between the hours of 7pm - 11pm

There you go. Now, if youve not decided to support either celtic or Liverpool (presuming both make it ), think to yourself

Do i want to see Sunday8pm humiliated?

You know you love the green and white, etc

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:25   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Come on Liverpool!!

Cant have you going on constantly about how great Celtic would do in the Premiership .
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:28   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
do you not think we've proved that enough over the course of the last 2 years?

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:47   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
In a word

no.

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:49   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
In a word

no.

im clearly being trolled!
mods!

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:51   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
**** off bhoy

GERS!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:33   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

ulp

Stuttgart 4-5 Celtic Aggregate score

nervy last couple of minutes.

But still

Last 8

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 13:47   #8
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
!!!!!
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 15:21   #9
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
how about the irish national anthem in irish that would be funny.

but gettin to see sunday sing any song from celtics tunes would be funny