User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 10:48   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I just said 'dude'

I feel dirty. First I used it on the phone earlier today, now I just typed it in a post.

What words from the past do you miss?
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 11:24   #2
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Sciennes really are ****, aren't they. I had occasion to be there on Tuesday night (), and they really are scaffy. I don't think I could stay there all the time.

On a related matter, Walking over 4 miles on a hangover is not fun.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 11:36   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
'Radical'.

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 11:44   #4
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
'Smooth'

'Crucial' - words todays society can do without.

Friends of mine used to use the word 'Random' to excess.

Also, a mate of mine used to say "The thing is is that" a lot.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 11:59   #5
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
"Wicked", even though it was probably the worst fad ever.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:19   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
that's like really totally radical dude, wicked, innit ?
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:30   #7
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
I think the world could live without Dinhai!
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:32   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
Friends of mine used to use the word 'Random' to excess.
I still do
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:33   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Sciennes really are ****, aren't they. I had occasion to be there on Tuesday night (), and they really are scaffy. I don't think I could stay there all the time.

On a related matter, Walking over 4 miles on a hangover is not fun.

PS what the **** is this man on about?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:35   #10
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Mint.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:38   #11
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
Mint.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:40   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Sound

Moreso the saying "sound as a pound"

actually i dont miss it
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:43   #13
eXe
Preacher

eXe is an unknown quantity at this point
old testament

thats so old.....get with the times.

ROSARIUM VIRGINIS MARIAE
eXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:44   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Old Testament is much better than the New Testament (excluding Revelation). A vengeful god is much more interesting than a forgiving god.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:46   #15
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
The Old Testament is much better than the New Testament (excluding Revelation). A vengeful god is much more interesting than a forgiving god.

dude!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:50   #16
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
dude!
Sweet!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:08   #17
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
PS what the **** is this man on about?
Sciennes is the name of the place where pab lives. It is crap.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 15:05   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"sucks"

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 15:19   #19
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
"Man"

You know what I mean.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 15:19   #20
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Sweet!
'DUDE!!!'
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 15:28   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Sciennes is the name of the place where pab lives. It is crap.
It's relatively cheap, it's only 10 minutes from AT (was 15 from SB until it... burned to the ground), and it's got ResNet access. It's also close to chippies, Chinese takaways, and there's a Viccy Wine down the road.

And it isn't Pollock.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:40   #22
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
I use the word Dude quite often but it's always in some sort of big lebowski connection
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
ScotWiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:41   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by ScotWiZ
I use the word Dude quite often but it's always in some sort of big lebowski connection
I only 'do' it because someone else I know does it who likes that Lebowski madness.

Abiding, and things.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:54   #24
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
It's relatively cheap, it's only 10 minutes from AT (was 15 from SB until it... burned to the ground), and it's got ResNet access. It's also close to chippies, Chinese takaways, and there's a Viccy Wine down the road.

And it isn't Pollock.
not all of it has resnet. The lassies flat I was in on Tuesday didn't at any rate.

Robertson's close >>>>> *
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:55   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
not all of it has resnet. The lassies flat I was in on Tuesday didn't at any rate.

Robertson's close >>>>> *
Quelle flat monsieur? And yeah, Sciennes I doesn't have ResNet. Got cheaper rent mind.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:57   #26
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Quelle flat monsieur? And yeah, Sciennes I doesn't have ResNet. Got cheaper rent mind.
Clause 10.

Flat 2/7 I beleive. I wasn't in to much of a condition to remember though.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:26   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
FANCY A GAME OF POGS?!!?!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:32   #28
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
'safe' was one i never got to grips with.

the current word of the minute here is 'hardcore'
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:40   #29
ELeeming
Cultured

"hard"

we have solid now
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas