User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:34   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
concentration disorder?

Whenever I have a huge task ahead I tend to do a little work, and then start to think about some ****eh, or maybe staring at the window, and i find it hard to get back where I was, not becouse i cant, but becouse i choose not to. I tend to first wait until i am in a terribly short deadline, then i start woking like a dog and finish the damn thing.

Also when I am talking to some peeps its like im brainstorming becouse people may come with any stupid subject that he can possibly trhow at me, and I will always be able to interrupt him in the middle of his speech with something I remembered on the matter

When I am doing exams, i tend to do the same. I start to look around and wonder why these guys are so entertained with their tests, and start to make up some games and all, this kind of ****
Infact now I am doing a paper on criminology, and I should be typing it now, but, you know...
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:44   #2
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: concentration disorder?

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
Whenever I have a huge task ahead I tend to do a little work, and then start to think about some ****eh, or maybe staring at the window, and i find it hard to get back where I was, not becouse i cant, but becouse i choose not to. I tend to first wait until i am in a terribly short deadline, then i start woking like a dog and finish the damn thing.

Also when I am talking to some peeps its like im brainstorming becouse people may come with any stupid subject that he can possibly trhow at me, and I will always be able to interrupt him in the middle of his speech with something I remembered on the matter

When I am doing exams, i tend to do the same. I start to look around and wonder why these guys are so entertained with their tests, and start to make up some games and all, this kind of ****
Infact now I am doing a paper on criminology, and I should be typing it now, but, you know...

omg u didnt mention sumthin about a girl for once

lots of people have add
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:46   #3
Mr. Hello

get laid
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:46   #4
Muslim
Banned

Re: Re: concentration disorder?

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
omg u didnt mention sumthin about a girl for once

lots of people have add
do you think this qualifies as add?
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:47   #5
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hello
get laid
i cant
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:48   #6
Mr. Hello

there is a god
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:51   #7
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
1. find a short rope
2. make a knot with said rope
3. hook rope onto roof then pull knot over head
10. profit
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:53   #8
Muslim
Banned

interesting to observe how little attention people pay to my threads when they are not concerning some werid idea or situation that in the end relates to chicks
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:55   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I thought it said 'concentrated disorder', and thought this was a physics thread about the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

How wrong I was.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:55   #10
Mr. Hello

take a hint

stop making threads
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:56   #11
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
take a hint

stop making threads
it has always been like this
I thrive on animosity from board users
go on with your little "im smart, i hate this muslim chap"
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:57   #12
Mr. Hello

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I thought it said 'concentrated disorder', and thought this was a physics thread about the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

How wrong I was.
All of Muslim's threads are about the Laws of Darwinism and how he can't break them.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:57   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
All of Muslim's threads are about the Laws of Darwinism and how he can't break them.
Laws of Darwinism? First I've heard of such a collection of things.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:59   #14
Mr. Hello

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Laws of Darwinism? First I've heard of such a collection of things.
I'm sorry, it wouldn't 'fit' otherwise.