User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 21:31   #51
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Petition to remove the new smilies.

uttahere:
cguru:
:soapbox:
sort it the **** out karm
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 21:49   #52
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Sort this one too please wned:

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:03   #53
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

:firedevil: <-- spot the 10 differences (fevild and firedevil) :deal: Same with cheers and friday... crucified is kinda offending to some people imho

But i lost most of the others, some are just MADE for AD :liar: :why::3some::gives: for example
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:07   #54
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

:ridinghorse: :cop:

I like these.

The rest are :gay:

[Edit] Are we allowed to ****ing swear on the boards now? If not the ****ing :gay: smily should not ****ing be allowed.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.

Last edited by Sarina_Joy; 6 Oct 2003 at 22:57.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:41   #55
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough

:wizard: OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

:Eyecrazy: Ill give u some crazy eyes

:captain: :cop: :drillsergeant: - YMCA thing going on

:spank: some more please
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:43   #56
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i heard turning PA GD into any retarded CS forum was a good idea*

*bad idea

PS i do actually like the new board, cept the smilies

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:46   #57
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Petition to remove the new smilies.

The new smilies are a bit overboard, but...

Fix the epsi: smilie!
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:55   #58
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think certain smilies should be removed just because one or two of you don't like them.

You lot moan about absolutely everything that changes on this board, and will never be happy whatever happens.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:06   #59
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:swordfight:

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:09   #60
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I don't think certain smilies should be removed just because one or two of you don't like them.

You lot moan about absolutely everything that changes on this board, and will never be happy whatever happens.

I think its the fact that they turn our fairly nice board into a retarded CS playground that causes the problem.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:13   #61
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tbh i want to get rid of a few myself.

advantages are that im an admin ! :-)
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:39   #62
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I find the lack of English smilies appalling, and in the interests of racial equality I demand the introduction of a Cross of St George, as well as other English imagery to balance out the American ones.
So far the closest we English have to representation is this figure wearing the Cross of St George on his head :nurse:, and this rather delightful interpretation of the Wars of the Roses, in which a Yorkist supporter hurls the red rose of Lancaster to the ground in disgust :date:
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:50   #63
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The old ones (pre bunny banana and all that wank) were fine.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:55   #64
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammers
I find the lack of English smilies appalling, and in the interests of racial equality I demand the introduction of a Cross of St George, as well as other English imagery to balance out the American ones.
So far the closest we English have to representation is this figure wearing the Cross of St George on his head :nurse:, and this rather delightful interpretation of the Wars of the Roses, in which a Yorkist supporter hurls the red rose of Lancaster to the ground in disgust :date:
It's all a matter of perspective.

For instance, look at the valiant British soldiers pulling down the US flag to demonstrate our reconquest of that rebellious colony:

:usa:
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 00:11   #65
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty sure the forums didn't look this awful a week ago, what's gone wrong?

glancing down the smilies, seemingly it would be a lot quicker to list the ones actually worth keeping.

any smiliey not standing in for some part of communication lost/unavailable in this medium ought to be of exceptional quality to get used. especially since most posters here have a reasonable command of the english language.

mostly, i want the smilies gone - and the censor back - because this state of affairs appears to encourage vacous, dull and lazy modes of expression.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 03:28   #66
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Another 'good move' Karm.

I'll remind everyone again how quickly you'll all tire of not having a censor and/or the likes of :boobies:
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 08:28   #67
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Clue a get.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 08:31   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
tbh i want to get rid of a few myself.

advantages are that im an admin ! :-)
Why not filter them first, instead of looking like brewery pissup failures?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:57   #69
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Please remove about 400 of them.

Signed

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:22   #70
TheDarkOne

signed...they are all shit
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:26   #71
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
:soapbox:
It's John Major. Only red. And angry.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:38   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It's John Major. Only red. And angry.
:sigh: is more John Major
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:37   #73
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

you ppl must be really bored

:bukkake:
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:42   #74
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

:3some:
:crucified:
:bukkake:

Yes, please get rid of these ones.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 12:10   #75
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
:sigh: is more John Major
He's not on a soapbox, though.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 13:24   #76
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road

This thing is giving me the option to "go advanced".

It's already too ****ing advanced, I WANT MY OLD FORUMS BACK
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 13:34   #77
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

can i turn them off in my profile? they all suck monumentally.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 13:47   #78
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Look, :gives:? Karm may well be a :crackhead: but these new smilies :rock:! Now lets all :grouphug:. Even though the admin's are a couple of :stooges: there is no need to :crucified: them over every little thing! Now stop being :sheep: and blindly following MrL and stop with this :spam:!

I'd just like to add though that :dance: and :marchmellow: are the same
:tool:

(sup idi)

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 13:53   #79
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Look, :gives:? Karm may well be a :crackhead: but these new smilies :rock:! Now lets all :grouphug:. Even though the admin's are a couple of :stooges: there is no need to :crucified: them over every little thing! Now stop being :sheep: and blindly following MrL and stop with this :spam:!

I'd just like to add though that :dance: and :marchmellow: are the same
best post ever

:musicus: and :wt: also seem to be nice though.

and opworm:
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:02   #80
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

whiny twat

:bryce:

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:36   #81
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

most of 'em are :lame:

plz delete all, expect those of the old forum and this one

:chairfall:

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:18   #82
I Am Grimble
lol

:love:
:Thinkingof_:

Last edited by KaneED; 7 Oct 2003 at 17:26.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:19   #83
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Get rid of all smilies.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:26   #84
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Get rid of all smilies.
That's what Hitler said.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:27   #85
I Am Grimble
lol

If Hitler was wrong, I don't want to be right

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:34   #86
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
That's what Hitler said.
Well, this forum deperately needs some controversy, so... that wasn't the only thing he was right about. In fact, one could say he was correct about most things.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:42   #87
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When used sparingly/appropriately/inventively, the wide variety of smilies are a good thing. "Overusers" will simply show themselves to be fools.

Hitler would probably be glad to see the masses distracted by the trivial. Or am I confusing him with Bush/Blair?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:52   #88
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point

Dun kill da smilies... :bawling: The more the better

:friday:
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:53   #89
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Or am I confusing him with Bush?
Some might claim that Bush is actually more right-wing than Hitler in the conventional sense.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:34   #90
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Some might claim that Bush is actually more right-wing than Hitler in the conventional sense.
Are we talking about the same Bush here?

I was referring to Eddie Hitler, Kate Bush and Lionel Blair.

Last edited by 1-X; 7 Oct 2003 at 16:36. Reason: missing cap
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:02   #91
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
My thoughts exactly... 420 friggin' smileys... this gives a whole new dimension to "overkill"

if you dont like them, then either :
a) **** off.
b) turn of the ability to see smilies.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:08   #92
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
following MrL
People follow me?

Woah, when did that happen.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:18   #93
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
People follow me?

Woah, when did that happen.
its a middle-wing conspiracy.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:23   #94
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

hmm, i missed outon these cool smilies, what were they like?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:32   #95
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

so this quick reply box, thats handy then.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:09   #96
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
a) **** off.
a) Perhaps I will
b) I might

And thereby, no need to get all mad and stuff. I just like to vent my opinion and change things I don't like. And you don't have to tell me to "**** off", because if I don't like this board anymore I really will leave. It's not like I'm ****ing married to this unorganised piece of virtual cow dung.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:10   #97
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
a) **** off.
a. No
b. What if I want to see SENSIBLE smilies, but not the stupid ones?

In addition:

A smily being unsuitable does not go away if everyone turns smilies off.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:21   #98
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
What if I want to see SENSIBLE smilies, but not the stupid ones?
Then you're SOL; just like if you want to see SENSIBLE sigs but not the stupid ones. Ditto Avatars.
Quote:
But the complaints go away.

Karm has outlawed sensibility. Resistence is futile. etc.

Now we just need a disable-text option.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:27   #99
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Then you're SOL; just like if you want to see SENSIBLE sigs but not the stupid ones. Ditto Avatars.
Smilies are much more intrusive.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:47   #100
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
surely it is only the fact that we perceive them at all that makes them "unsuitable".